+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2014 Citizenship Application

Paco

Jul 14, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Alex_78 said:
Hello Guys

I would like to know if CIC returns the application for any reason for resubmission, usually how long do they take to return the application after first submission? When can you expect to see online status of your application after submission?

Regards.
at about 2 months:

karthicbaboo said:
Hey,

Previously Submitted my application & Received by CIC on July 21st,2014. Received my Incomplete application on Sept 10th due to Photographs not stamped by the Studio. Resended application on Sept 11th. Received by CIC on Sept 12th,2014.

Paco

Jul 14, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey September's applicants, please fill the Citizenship Applications 2014 excel spreadsheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aqi6FPDNYK_xdGplaHhxWFhVQkxFTjB5LUZ2anU2clE&usp=drive_web#gid=0l

Gorgonion

Star Member
Sep 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Paco said:
It's normal, because your eCas is disabled after you land and receive your PR card.

The day CIC will start processing your citizenship application, they will re-activate your access to eCas.

Then you can use your Client ID (xxxx-xxxx) to login.
Muchas gracias

deveshjaitley

Star Member
May 20, 2009
US
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-Jan-2009
Doc's Request.
24-Nov-2009
Nomination.....
12-Dec-2009
I have sent my application on Sep 8th.

IRCANADA

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
Windsor,ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'm really hopeful that we are all going to have our citizenships in around 6 months as two of my friends have applied in March and they have their oath taking place this week. As long as we don't get RQ

Alex_78

Star Member
May 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Calgary
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2014
AOR Received.
04-02-2015
File Transfer...
03-03-2015
Where they applied from? Toronto?

IRCANADA said:
I'm really hopeful that we are all going to have our citizenships in around 6 months as two of my friends have applied in March and they have their oath taking place this week. As long as we don't get RQ

zwt10

Aug 25, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone!
My second application was just received today. Sent it after 3 mos of waiting for a returned 1st application and no update whatsoever. CIC agents kept saying must have been lost in the mail or returned but so far no returned mail yet. So i just sent a second app. Good luck to all of us!

thriller

Sep 18, 2014
Why zwt10 you had to send a second application? Did you get back your initial application? Which city you applied from?
AOR are taking almost 3 months to come in mail anyway.

zwt10

Aug 25, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thriller said:
Why zwt10 you had to send a second application? Did you get back your initial application? Which city you applied from?
AOR are taking almost 3 months to come in mail anyway.
I sent my 1st application in June 7 and it has been more than 3 mos and I haven't had any update from CIC on my ECAS or any returned application. I have contacted them several times and each agent I talked to would say that my app might have been returned or lost in the mail and that it would be best to send a second application. A few June applicants from the June thread have the same experience and some of them received email notifications already but not me so I decided to send a 2nd app. just to relieve me of my anxiety. Am from Windsor area btw.

thriller

Sep 18, 2014
I am assuming both Deseret Lion and zwt10 didn't use tracking service for the delivery of there packages and sent the package via regular mail.

yuomap1120

May 3, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cic received my first application june 27 with signature.. then they.told me same thing returned or lost.. so i sent another application and received on september 5.. then september 10 got an email confirmation that they received my application on june 27.. so now, waiting patiently if can get test invite..

Gorgonion

Star Member
Sep 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,
I have sent my application through regular mail on 10 September from kitchener.
Im i supposed to receive an email by now from CIC?
How long does it take them actually from receiving an application to acknowledging it?
The same day i bought something from usa through usps and I received it today. is my application lost? :-X
Thank you