AOR Received.
18-02-2015
Med's Done....
08-03-2016 (Upfront - Med and RPRF)
Passport Req..
14-04-2016, Passport Sent: 18-04-2016, Received Back: 04-05-2016
Sam_2016 said:
Hi everyone,

Can someone tell me how l can find out if my medical has been submitted to CIC? Is E-case gonna be updated once the clinic submit the result to them?

Many thanks!
3 Ways:
1. Check with your doctor if he/she has uploaded the results...I did mine on March 8 and just got a confirmation email from the Dr that he has uploaded the results...
2. ECAS status is updated but not sure how much time will it take...
3. Order GCMS after few days and you may see it there or try calling CIC and check...

But I would say the best option i # 1....

adaytoremember

Sep 18, 2014
Sam_2016 said:
Hi everyone,

Can someone tell me how l can find out if my medical has been submitted to CIC? Is E-case gonna be updated once the clinic submit the result to them?

Many thanks!
Yes it will show up, but eCAS takes several weeks to update.

RamRod

Jun 10, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9/18/2014
Doc's Request.
Done with Application
AOR Received.
1/30/2015
IELTS Request
Done with Application
Med's Request
3/1/2016
Med's Done....
3/4/2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
3/22/2016
VISA ISSUED...
4/6/2016
LANDED..........
4/16/2016
Kota1978 said:
I paid RPRF on March 03,2016 but still not able to login using receipt no...:(
Hello Kota,

I just paid my RPRF now - upfront. I printed the receipt as well. I am a bit confused on what to do next:

1. Should I email CIC with the receipt and giving my details in the email with APPLICATION and UCI number. If so, what is the email.

OR

2. Should I send the printed receipt via mail to CIC. If so, what address?

Can you please advice on the above?

Merengue

Jan 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-09-2014
AOR Received.
05-02-2015
Med's Request
Upfront 05-03-2016; Upfront RPRF 08-03-2016
RamRod said:
Hello Kota,
I just paid my RPRF now - upfront. I printed the receipt as well. I am a bit confused on what to do next:
1. Should I email CIC with the receipt and giving my details in the email with APPLICATION and UCI number. If so, what is the email.
OR
2. Should I send the printed receipt via mail to CIC. If so, what address?
Can you please advice on the above?
Hello Ramrod, here is what i did. Send the payment receipt to CPCO-Cost-recovery.CTDO-Recouvrement-frais@cic.gc.ca, CPPO-Cost-Recovery@cic.gc.ca and cc: CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

include your name, date of birth, place of birth, application number, UCI number, category you applied (CEC) and the date when you applied. Ask them to attach it to your file.

I paid on March 8th and send this right away. I am able to login ECAS by using my receipt number.

Hope it helps.

Sam_2016

Star Member
Jan 21, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 Sep 2014
Doc's Request.
7 March 2016 (T4 and NOA 2014)
AOR Received.
5 Feb 2015
Med's Request
5 March 2016
Med's Done....
8 March 2016, Upfront RPRF: 6 March 2016
Passport Req..
Waitiiiiiiiiiiiiing
VISA ISSUED...
Waitiiiiiiiiiiiiing
ABS_1382 said:
3 Ways:
1. Check with your doctor if he/she has uploaded the results...I did mine on March 8 and just got a confirmation email from the Dr that he has uploaded the results...
2. ECAS status is updated but not sure how much time will it take...
3. Order GCMS after few days and you may see it there or try calling CIC and check...

But I would say the best option i # 1....

Thanks ABS_1382 for your thorough response. :)

chefnica

Oct 30, 2014
Just got additional line in ECAS today with Medical results received. - Does that mean we passed the MR?

Also which come first DM in ECAS or PPR?

RamRod

Jun 10, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9/18/2014
Doc's Request.
Done with Application
AOR Received.
1/30/2015
IELTS Request
Done with Application
Med's Request
3/1/2016
Med's Done....
3/4/2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
3/22/2016
VISA ISSUED...
4/6/2016
LANDED..........
4/16/2016
Merengue said:
Hello Ramrod, here is what i did. Send the payment receipt to CPCO-Cost-recovery.CTDO-Recouvrement-frais@cic.gc.ca, CPPO-Cost-Recovery@cic.gc.ca and cc: CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

include your name, date of birth, place of birth, application number, UCI number, category you applied (CEC) and the date when you applied. Ask them to attach it to your file.

I paid on March 8th and send this right away. I am able to login ECAS by using my receipt number.

Hope it helps.
Thank you so much. I just sent the email. Fingers crossed.

joelkhor

Star Member
Jul 3, 2014
Anyone knows how long will it take to get COPR after medical results and RPRF have been received by CIC? I'm from a visa exempt country.

Blackharmer

Feb 11, 2016
Pearl1 said:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx

Please check here. if the doctor you visited is listed here, you don't need to worry about anything. Just pay and get your meds done (doctor will need your application number).

To be on the safe side, once you get the med sheet from the doctor, after about a week (let's say when your doctor has submitted the results to cic) scan the sheet and email it to cpc-ctd-ottawa@cic.gc.ca, include following in the email body :

- uci #
- full name
- application number
- date of birth
- class of application

** you can check with your doctor about how long will they take to upload the results to cic.

Thanks , I also want to know if I can email that my self or tell my representative to email it not sure if it matters who email them?

Please advice

AGS4006

Oct 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
19-01-2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Done....
02-12-2016 ( upfront)
Passport Req..
15-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
18-03-2016
LANDED..........
02-04-2016
Hi folks ..I got RPRF request yesterday. Paid it and now waiting for next Instructions from CIC.

jvsitd

Oct 27, 2014
Hi Folks,

As I had mentioned earlier, I got Visa ready email yesterday and now i need to submit my passport for stamping.
But I am currently in Canada and my family is back in india So i am not sure where should my family submit their passports.
I sent a mail to CIC but no reply and call centre agent line is very busy and not allowing me to connect to any agent.

So any idea what else can i do?

Thanks,

mayanyunxiao

Star Member
Nov 13, 2014
jvsitd said:
Hi Folks,

As I had mentioned earlier, I got Visa ready email yesterday and now i need to submit my passport for stamping.
But I am currently in Canada and my family is back in india So i am not sure where should my family submit their passports.
I sent a mail to CIC but no reply and call centre agent line is very busy and not allowing me to connect to any agent.

So any idea what else can i do?

Thanks,
Hello,
I have almost the same situation. But I didn't get PPR yet.

BlessedSherry

Aug 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/09/2014
Doc's Request.
17th March 16, docs sent 2nd April
AOR Received.
07/01/2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
Visa exempt
VISA ISSUED...
Copr 14.04.2016
LANDED..........
...Waiting
Hey guys,
I know it's probably been asked a million times already, but reading all the posts I'm still kinda unsure of the right answer.
What is the next stage after you app has been approved, if you have already paid rprf upfront and are from visa exempt country?
I know it is copr, but other than dm in ecas, is there some type of warning? Or do they just post out your copr?
I have done Medicals, sent recent passport, paid rprf upfront, and sent more documents as requested by cic. My Ecas is still not updated with anything yet, but I'm wondering should I be looking out for my post or should I continue to obsess over my email..

adaytoremember

Sep 18, 2014
BlessedSherry said:
Hey guys,
I know it's probably been asked a million times already, but reading all the posts I'm still kinda unsure of the right answer.
What is the next stage after you app has been approved, if you have already paid rprf upfront and are from visa exempt country?
I know it is copr, but other than dm in ecas, is there some type of warning? Or do they just post out your copr?
I have done Medicals, sent recent passport, paid rprf upfront, and sent more documents as requested by cic. My Ecas is still not updated with anything yet, but I'm wondering should I be looking out for my post or should I continue to obsess over my email..
Nope, no warning. eCAS will change, and you'll get COPR in the mail, or maybe even vice versa in some cases.