Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
2016-03 (EE), TFW since 2012-04
aryaban said:
Ready for Visa email received. :eek: :p :D ;D

<pause for the excitement>

Now, I am travelling to Canada on WP tomorrow and I received this last night. My wife will be in India since her dependent WP was rejected.

With PPR now, I guess she will need to send her passport to New Delhi VO and I will have to send to Ottawa.

That's kinda confusing. Also, PPR doesn't talk about my dependents specifically, is that a cause of concern?

Please can seniors guide? Thanks!
Congratulations!

CIC email says where to send the passport, if you're sending the passports to different locations probably is better to ask CIC (you can see a email address for questions in your received email).

After that simply send all Passports with a copy of the email request to proper Visa Office

Blackharmer

Feb 11, 2016
Hello all, please I'm planning on doing upfront MR today . I have a representative handling my application so I was wondering, do I email the result of the MR my self to Ottawa or do I have to send it to my respresentative to email it to them? Does it matter if I do it my self? Seniors please advice . Thanks

BlessedSherry

Aug 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/09/2014
Doc's Request.
17th March 16, docs sent 2nd April
AOR Received.
07/01/2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
Visa exempt
VISA ISSUED...
Copr 14.04.2016
LANDED..........
...Waiting
Blackharmer said:
Hello all, please I'm planning on doing upfront MR today . I have a representative handling my application so I was wondering, do I email the result of the MR my self to Ottawa or do I have to send it to my respresentative to email it to them? Does it matter if I do it my self? Seniors please advice . Thanks
I know if the doctor you are going to are registered to do e-medicals, then they will upload the results directly to cic.. otherwise I'm not sure....anyone??

Pearl1

Mar 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BlessedSherry said:
I know if the doctor you are going to are registered to do e-medicals, then they will upload the results directly to cic.. otherwise I'm not sure....anyone??
that is correct

in addition, you can do meds with the panel physicians listed on cic website only.

Blackharmer

Feb 11, 2016
Pearl1 said:
thadoes correct

in addition, you can do meds with the panel physicians listed on cic website only.
I asked before booking the appointment and I was told they do have e-medical. So does that mean i don't have to email it my self?

Ko_ko_Ko

Star Member
Aug 28, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa (CEC) Nova Scotia (PNP)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 9, 2014 (CEC), October 13, 2015 (OPNP)
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
May 13, 2015
AOR Received.
29/01/2015 (For CEC) 22/01/2016 (PNP)
IELTS Request
Celpip Send with Application (CEC) (PNP)
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
24th Feb 2016 (CEC)
Med's Done....
29th Feb 2016 (CEC)
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
9th Mar 2016 (CEC)
VISA ISSUED...
14th Mar 2016 (CEC)
LANDED..........
30th Mar 2016 (CEC)
Passport send on the 9th, Ecas updated to Decision Made

kidbroker

Feb 18, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 1st 2016
Blackharmer said:
I asked before booking the appointment and I was told they do have e-medical. So does that mean i don't have to email it my self?
Yes, you are correct.

Merengue

Jan 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-09-2014
AOR Received.
05-02-2015
Med's Request
Upfront 05-03-2016; Upfront RPRF 08-03-2016
I paid RPRF upfront on March 8th and sent the receipt to CPCO-Cost-recovery.CTDO-Recouvrement-frais@cic.gc.ca,
CPPO-Cost-Recovery@cic.gc.ca and cc CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca on the same day. I am able to login ECAS by using RXXXXXXXXX number today.

Pearl1

Mar 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Blackharmer said:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx

Please check here. if the doctor you visited is listed here, you don't need to worry about anything. Just pay and get your meds done (doctor will need your application number).

To be on the safe side, once you get the med sheet from the doctor, after about a week (let's say when your doctor has submitted the results to cic) scan the sheet and email it to cpc-ctd-ottawa@cic.gc.ca, include following in the email body :

- uci #
- full name
- application number
- date of birth
- class of application

** you can check with your doctor about how long will they take to upload the results to cic.

Davehumpho12

Feb 3, 2016
Oshawa, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2014
AOR Received.
28-01-2015
Med's Request
27-02-2016
Med's Done....
16-03-2016
Hi
Can anyone tell me what the passport requirements will be if my medical information is all ok?
I am living in Canada and have been for last 4 years. I believe that I am from a visa exempt country (Scotland in the UK).
What will CIC be looking for and can I send it upfront and to what email address?

Many Thanks

canadamaple

Jan 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014
AOR Received.
23-01-2015
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront, RPRF Upfront
Hello Everybody. This could be relevant for those of you who have requested a change of VO. I asked a friend of mine in Canada to call CIC and enquire about change of visa office. The agent on the phone was very polite and said that if an applicant has sent an email asking for change of visa office to London, the CIC in Ottawa will transmit our information to CIC in London and inform them of the final processing and visa stamping for the applicant. This can take some time. The applicants would simply have to wait. The communication from CIC after change of VO can be in form of a physical letter or an email. I hope this helps some of you who are in the same boat as me.

jfes2015

Star Member
Jan 30, 2015
You will just be asked to send copies of your passport and pictures. They will tell you in the email, I would wait if I were you.

Davehumpho12 said:
Hi
Can anyone tell me what the passport requirements will be if my medical information is all ok?
I am living in Canada and have been for last 4 years. I believe that I am from a visa exempt country (Scotland in the UK).
What will CIC be looking for and can I send it upfront and to what email address?

Many Thanks

Sam_2016

Star Member
Jan 21, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 Sep 2014
Doc's Request.
7 March 2016 (T4 and NOA 2014)
AOR Received.
5 Feb 2015
Med's Request
5 March 2016
Med's Done....
8 March 2016, Upfront RPRF: 6 March 2016
Passport Req..
Waitiiiiiiiiiiiiing
VISA ISSUED...
Waitiiiiiiiiiiiiing
Hi everyone,

Can someone tell me how l can find out if my medical has been submitted to CIC? Is E-case gonna be updated once the clinic submit the result to them?

Many thanks!