Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
Visa exempt
VISA ISSUED...
Copr 14.04.2016
LANDED..........
...Waiting
Oh gosh. Now I gotta stalk the postman !

sillyboy220

Oct 1, 2015
jvsitd said:
Hi Folks,

As I had mentioned earlier, I got Visa ready email yesterday and now i need to submit my passport for stamping.
But I am currently in Canada and my family is back in india So i am not sure where should my family submit their passports.
I sent a mail to CIC but no reply and call centre agent line is very busy and not allowing me to connect to any agent.

So any idea what else can i do?

Thanks,
I contacted CIC about this question. Your wife needs to submit her passport in India.

jvsitd

Oct 27, 2014
sillyboy220 said:
I contacted CIC about this question. Your wife needs to submit her passport in India.
Thanks. I have already sent a mail to CIC. I will wait for the instructions and then ask my wife to submit her passport to india.

Thanks.

cbe_canada

Star Member
Oct 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
05-02-2015
Hi everyone,

Please advice on how to get RCMP done in advance. Since i have not received the request for RCMP I'm not sure how to proceed.
Kindly help.

mayanyunxiao

Star Member
Nov 13, 2014
sillyboy220 said:
How to do it? Will it create some delay for the approval?
My wife is in China now.
Could we sent our passport separately within Canada and China (different visa office)?

CanadaCECPR

Oct 26, 2014
jvsitd said:
Thanks. I have already sent a mail to CIC. I will wait for the instructions and then ask my wife to submit her passport to india.

Thanks.
Hi,

When did you sent mail to CIC, I am in same situation and sent mail to CIC on 4th March but no reply from CIC.

Also have you ask CIC about landing, whether you can do landing at same time of your wife can do later after you till her Visa validity.

jvsitd

Oct 27, 2014
CanadaCECPR said:
Hi,

When did you sent mail to CIC, I am in same situation and sent mail to CIC on 4th March but no reply from CIC.

Also have you ask CIC about landing, whether you can do landing at same time of your wife can do later after you till her Visa validity.
Yesterday only, I sent email to CIC to clarify where my family should send passport and till now no reply.
I did not ask about separate landing, because once my stamping is done, i am planning to go back to india and bring my family and complete landing together.

But if i get a chance to speak to any agent then i will ask about separate landing and post here.

In last case i am planning to ask my wife to courier her passport to me and then i will submit both passports here in canada only.

Thanks,

jvsitd

Oct 27, 2014
Hi, Regarding above posted query about sending passport for stamping, i am unable to reach to CIC call centre agent through 1-888-242-2100 and selecting 1131 options.
I am always getting high volume of calls and not able to transfer to agent.

Is there any other way to talk to CIC agents?

Thanks.

nrat1987

Jan 27, 2016
Hi Friends,
I got an email saying that the Receipt Number i got for RPRF has been linked to my application. When i tried to login with Receipt Number i got below error
"We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:

Please be sure the information you entered is correct and then try again."

How many days should i need to wait? I paid on March 08.

mayanyunxiao

Star Member
Nov 13, 2014
jvsitd said:
Yesterday only, I sent email to CIC to clarify where my family should send passport and till now no reply.
I did not ask about separate landing, because once my stamping is done, i am planning to go back to india and bring my family and complete landing together.

But if i get a chance to speak to any agent then i will ask about separate landing and post here.

In last case i am planning to ask my wife to courier her passport to me and then i will submit both passports here in canada only.

Thanks,
Hello,
Could we sent the passport across the boundary with courier?

jvsitd

Oct 27, 2014
mayanyunxiao said:
Hello,
Could we sent the passport across the boundary with courier?
I assumed yes and never thought it might be restricted. I know probably mobiles you can not send in courier. I will check about it.

Thanks.

sillyboy220

Oct 1, 2015
jvsitd said:
I assumed yes and never thought it might be restricted. I know probably mobiles you can not send in courier. I will check about it.

Thanks.
You guys don't need to do that, because your wife's passport might be checked at the custom which would delay your application! Just ask your wife to submit her passport from the country where she is.

mayanyunxiao

Star Member
Nov 13, 2014
sillyboy220 said:
You guys don't need to do that, because your wife's passport might be checked at the custom which would delay your application! Just ask your wife to submit her passport from the country where she is.
Hello,
If I ask my wife sent her passport to China visa office as she is in China, what kind of document need sent together with passport?

sillyboy220

Oct 1, 2015
mayanyunxiao said:
Hello,
If I ask my wife sent her passport to China visa office as she is in China, what kind of document need sent together with passport?
Frankly, I am still not very clear about that. The CIC agent told me that when your application is approaching finalization, your wife needs to submit her passport in her country.

Pearl1

Mar 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sillyboy220 said:
Frankly, I am still not very clear about that. The CIC agent told me that when your application is approaching finalization, your wife needs to submit her passport in her country.
you will need to send an email to cpc-ctd-ottawa@cic.gc.ca including a copy of the PPR from them and indicate that your spouse is not in canada.

at that point, you should receive a response from them within a day or two, specifying the instructions for your spouse.

i would have definitely done this, if i was in your place. this way you will have some written confirmation from cic and you can always print the new instructions while sending the PP to your local visa office.