Med's Request
Mar 2, 2016
Med's Done....
Mar 4, 2016
Passport Req..
Mar 22, 2016
Kiranmayi said:
Thanks :) and yes I got refusal letter to return back to Canada
Would this cause any problems to enter United States in the future?

Blackharmer

Feb 11, 2016
I just called cic and they lady looked into my file and she said she would email them and ask why my application is taking so long question is who are the them? And is the "them" going to make my application faster?

TorontoCC

Sep 29, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 23, 2014
AOR Received.
Feb 3, 2015
Med's Request
Mar 2, 2016
Med's Done....
Mar 4, 2016
Passport Req..
Mar 22, 2016
Blackharmer said:
I just called cic and they lady looked into my file and she said she would email them and ask why my application is taking so long question is who are the them? And is the "them" going to make my application faster?
It's always better to have something done, other than not having anything done at all.

I just called too, and the guy on the phone refused to check my application because I was recently contacted for medical request. I am concerned about the employment letter i used back then, so I asked if he can see if there's additional documents I need to provide. I am considering changing jobs soon, so if they need additional proof of employment, i have to get it now. That's why I asked him to check the notes on my application, but he refused and just told me to wait.

Kiranmayi

Jul 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
02-02-2015
IELTS Request
Send with Application
Med's Done....
15-12-2015 (upfront)
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2016
LANDED..........
16-03-2016
TorontoCC said:
Would this cause any problems to enter United States in the future?
No.. not at all..

Harsha5877

Star Member
Sep 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TorontoCC said:
It's always better to have something done, other than not having anything done at all.

I just called too, and the guy on the phone refused to check my application because I was recently contacted for medical request. I am concerned about the employment letter i used back then, so I asked if he can see if there's additional documents I need to provide. I am considering changing jobs soon, so if they need additional proof of employment, i have to get it now. That's why I asked him to check the notes on my application, but he refused and just told me to wait.
Call back again. Some agents play hardball and some are helpful. I got a good agent today who looked into my file and provided update.

Cheers,

Kiranmayi

Jul 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
02-02-2015
IELTS Request
Send with Application
Med's Done....
15-12-2015 (upfront)
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2016
LANDED..........
16-03-2016
Guys, one more I thought to suggest here based from my landing experience.

After I signed on CoPR yesterday boarder officer has been identified that my photograph on CoPR is no longer valid. It was good for me that I took new photograph for my landing. That saves my lot of time to get PR card.

So I would suggest you guys take a pic for landing unless if CIC has requested you to submit new photographs with your Ready for VISA mail.

adaytoremember

Sep 18, 2014
TorontoCC said:

Our timelines are very similar. I got RPRF yesterday, so I'm sure yours isn't far away.

blitzkrieger

Star Member
Sep 16, 2014
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-09-2014
AOR Received.
30-01-2015
Med's Request
07-02-2016
Med's Done....
22-02-2016
zareef said:
Assuming it was updated with this line today, it might be an indication that you'll get DM this coming weekend, hopefully.
I have this line since last week but still no PPR.

1. We received your application for permanent residence on September 15, 2014.
2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on January 29, 2015.
3. We started processing your application on January 30, 2015.
4. We sent you correspondence on July 9, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
5. We sent you correspondence on February 8, 2016. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
6. Medical results have been received.

Eshaa

Jan 9, 2016
Kiranmayi said:
Guys, one more I thought to suggest here based from my landing experience.

After I signed on CoPR yesterday boarder officer has been identified that my photograph on CoPR is no longer valid. It was good for me that I took new photograph for my landing. That saves my lot of time to get PR card.

So I would suggest you guys take a pic for landing unless if CIC has requested you to submit new photographs with your Ready for VISA mail.
Hi Kiranmayi

Congratulations on your landing!

I have sent 2 recent photographs(50mm * 70mm) along with my passport as requested by CIC in the Ready For Visa e-mail.
So, I don't need to carry any more photographs when I go for landing, right?

Were you not asked for photographs in your Ready For Visa e-mail? I thought it's the same list of documents they ask of everyone.

Just wanted to confirm. Would appreciate your opinion on this.

Kiranmayi

Jul 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
02-02-2015
IELTS Request
Send with Application
Med's Done....
15-12-2015 (upfront)
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2016
LANDED..........
16-03-2016
Eshaa said:
Hi Kiranmayi

Congratulations on your landing!

I have sent 2 recent photographs(50mm * 70mm) along with my passport as requested by CIC in the Ready For Visa e-mail.
So, I don't need to carry any more photographs when I go for landing, right?

Were you not asked for photographs in your Ready For Visa e-mail? I thought it's the same list of documents they ask of everyone.

Just wanted to confirm. Would appreciate your opinion on this.
Thank you :) Yes. you no need to carry them for landing now since you have already submitted. Check if you got recent photograph attached on your CoPR. If you see old pic (in case they missed to attach) then carry new one for landing.

And yes I was not asked to submit photographs in Ready for VISA email.

olufemy1

Star Member
Jan 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-04-2014
Doc's Request.
19-02-2016
AOR Received.
05-05-2014
Med's Request
Upfront - 01-06-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront- 01-06-2016
Passport Req..
02-29-2016
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2016
LANDED..........
15-03-2016
3Sep2014 said:
I just mailed my passport today for PPR, which I got yesterday. How long it takes for the Passport to come back?
It will take two weeks

OhWow

Oct 17, 2015
3Sep2014 said:
Does anyone else did a stupidity like me by choosing option "Signature Required" when sending Passport to CIC? :p
Stupidity? You BETTER get a proof of signature and not have it lost in the mail. This is normal procedure for important documents. It has nothing to do with distrusting the recipient. It just confirms that it was delivered to the right address and on time.

When I did my IELTS, I requested to sign the delivery of my test results, and the mailman simply put it on my front porch without anything!! :eek:

3Sep2014

Mar 3, 2016
That's right. But it's a P.O Box address not an office location. Did you sent your IELTS results to some P.O Box address or there courier address?