+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2014 - CEC Applications

OhWow

Oct 17, 2015
3Sep2014 said:
That's right. But it's a P.O Box address not an office location. Did you sent your IELTS results to some P.O Box address or there courier address?
No, when I signed up for IELTS, I requested them to send it to my home address at the time. He did not even give it to the local Canadian post office for me to sign it and pick it up, which would have been the standard procedure when I wasn't home. Later, I sent the test results to CIC with my initial application.

BlessedSherry

Aug 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/09/2014
Doc's Request.
17th March 16, docs sent 2nd April
AOR Received.
07/01/2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
Visa exempt
VISA ISSUED...
Copr 14.04.2016
LANDED..........
...Waiting
did anyone find they had a long wait after being asked to submit additional documents?
they asked me for an imm5562, travel information form; I have travelled to several differentt countries since I applied, will they now have to do checks on me in all these countries adding extra time to the process?

JellyCat

Mar 5, 2016
Hi BlessedSherry,

I was asked to submit Schedule A and my ex's ID copy on March 5th, submitted the schedule and explanation letter on March 12th. Nothing since then...

Do you think they can reject my application because I couldn't get my ex's ID copy? Any thoughts guys?
MR on March 4th.

Varun123

Star Member
Jun 22, 2013
Whoooppppieee Congrats Lady Kiranmayi (got right this time :p) for going through one of the toughest journey called PR and coming out as victorious...

Cheers to you and thanks for helping everyone of us...now start a thread for citizenship :p

Kiranmayi said:
Hello All,

Finally I did my PR landing at Rainbow bridge yesterday and it was very straight forward and simple but had to wait 2 hrs (nothing compared with 18 months :) ) to meet officer. Probably I am the first person who did PR landing from our September thread. I am so happy for all our old applicants are going to end PR process journey and all the best everyone. I hope you all will be landed very soon :)

About me, Initially I have no idea on how to apply for PR and was struggling on how to present the gap which I had in between my education and work. I have contacted immigration consultants but all ended with big quotes with minimum of 2000$. Then got all answers for my questions after I have registered on this forum and then decided to go on my own.

So many applicants were shared valuable information and helped me a lot on forum. Thanks each and everyone. Especially I have to thank heart fully 3 persons - Jes_ON, Srihari Ram and Zareef. Without these people I would not have submitted my application on time before cap is reached.

I still remember I did send personal messages continuously with my questions (now I feel some were stupid questions) to Jes_ON for 10 days. But jes_ON has replied with proper answers and guided me a lot. Thank you Jes_ON for your prompt help :)

Srihari Ram helped me a lot filling the application and very supportive. Thank you Srihari Ram :)

My anna (bro) Zareef and myself, we both did application almost same time. We had couple of Skype sessions to fill application and very supportive :). Thank you Zareef :)

Good luck everyone! :) :) :) :) :)

dn2014

Jul 17, 2014
Hey guys,

I got my Medical request on 8th of March after receiving my AOR on 2nd Feb 2015. I immediately got an appointment at a clinic that has eMedical option.
They said they would forward the results of the exam to immigration this week.
I was also able to request for a copy of the medical report for an additional 10$. If anyone has any questions with regards to medical I would be happy to answer since I did it recently.

Palani88

Star Member
Jan 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2nd 2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
Jan 14th 2015
IELTS Request
Sent along with package
File Transfer...
Jan 2015
Med's Request
March 10th 2016
Med's Done....
March 15th 2016
Passport Req..
April 6th 2016
VISA ISSUED...
NOT YET
LANDED..........
HOPEFULLY
dn2014 said:
Hey guys,

I got my Medical request on 8th of March after receiving my AOR on 2nd Feb 2015. I immediately got an appointment at a clinic that has eMedical option.
I was also able to request for a copy of the medical report for an additional 10$. If anyone has any questions with regards to medical I would be happy to answer since I did it recently.
Hi,
I did my medicals on 15th March and it is e-medical enabled. How long it will take for them to upload the results??

Thanks in advance

dn2014

Jul 17, 2014
Hi,
I did my medicals on 15th March and it is e-medical enabled. How long it will take for them to upload the results??
They may have submitted yesterday or today so let's see how long it takes for CIC to get back to me.

Blackharmer

Feb 11, 2016
dn2014 said:
Hey guys,

Hello I did upfront MR on the 11th do you think they would have sent it to cic already?

vik302

Star Member
Oct 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2014
Doc's Request.
25 feb
AOR Received.
06 jan 15
Med's Request
01-03-2016
Med's Done....
09-03-2016
Interview........
Rprf req 03 march 2016
Passport Req..
24-03-2016
Blackharmer said:
Hello I did upfront MR on the 11th do you think they would have sent it to cic already?
also email them the ack email you got from doctor

hot_andy4u2002

Star Member
Aug 3, 2010
I was about to call CIC this morning to ask about the status but didn't because I got the email. I have ordered GCMS notes so I will get to know in April

JustBringIt

Nov 2, 2015
Kiranmayi said:
Guys, one more I thought to suggest here based from my landing experience.

After I signed on CoPR yesterday boarder officer has been identified that my photograph on CoPR is no longer valid. It was good for me that I took new photograph for my landing. That saves my lot of time to get PR card.

So I would suggest you guys take a pic for landing unless if CIC has requested you to submit new photographs with your Ready for VISA mail.
Congrats Kiran !!! Did they ask any other docs (for ex bank statement, address proof) at the time of landing?