Feb-05-2015
Med's Request
Mar-03-2016
Passport Req..
Visa Exempt Country
VISA ISSUED...
Apr-06-2016
Re: GCMS notes

Does that blank mean CIC doesn't even start Eligibility assessement yet ?.. . :-[

nuke noodles said:
Just received my GCMS notes. It has:

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility:
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: In Progress
Org Crime:
Medical:
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:
Final:

I am a September 24 2014 applicant.
Everything is blank, except criminality is in progress and Security is not started. Is this a good assumption that nothing has been progressing in a while, and it will be very looong from now to receive PR?
Thx

- nn

leotsik

Star Member
Jan 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-10-2014
AOR Received.
09-02-2015

nuke noodles said:
Just received my GCMS notes. It has:

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility:
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: In Progress
Org Crime:
Medical:
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:
Final:

I am a September 24 2014 applicant.
Everything is blank, except criminality is in progress and Security is not started. Is this a good assumption that nothing has been progressing in a while, and it will be very looong from now to receive PR?
Thx

- nn
I'm an October 1 applicant and my notes look the same like your.

luciano_ca

Star Member
Mar 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2014
AOR Received.
17-12-2014
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
03-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2016
LANDED..........
22-03-2016

leotsik said:
I'm an October 1 applicant and my notes look the same like your.
I'm an August applicant and my notes are also exactly the same.

canadababu

Star Member
May 23, 2015
TORONTO
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-09-2014
AOR Received.
02-02-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront 17-11-2015
PR applied under old CEC (sep 2014), married in March 2015 , Spouse added to PR file in June 2015.
Old work permit expired on 04-SEP-2015. I am on implied status now.
BOWP and SOWP applied on 09-June-2015. Not received them yet.
Applied TRV for spouse in India after marriage and got TRV for spouse with expiry date as 04-sep-2015.
Me and my spouse both came to Canada on 03-May-2015 after marriage, My wife got an immigration stamp in passport with date
as 02-Nov-2015 (i.e. six months from entry date of 03-May-2015).

Does my wife has to leave Canada before 02-Nov-2015, if she doesn't receive her SOWP ??
Or as I am on implied status, and her SOWP is in Process and she is my dependent. will she also have implied status and can she stay?

Seniors, Please advise.

mmss

May 24, 2012
After almost 3 months of doing medical (upfront), I finally see that they received it on my ecas status:
1. We received your application for permanent residence on September 8, 2014.
2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on January 21, 2015.
3. We started processing your application on January 21, 2015.
4. Medical results have been received.

bilaltm

Star Member
Oct 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mmss said:
After almost 3 months of doing medical (upfront), I finally see that they received it on my ecas status:
1. We received your application for permanent residence on September 8, 2014.
2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on January 21, 2015.
3. We started processing your application on January 21, 2015.
4. Medical results have been received.
Same updated for me "Medical results have been received.".

KKMONKEY

May 13, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep-10-2014
AOR Received.
Jan-22-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
March-15-2016
LANDED..........
April-10-2016
Same update here ;D

sab12in

Star Member
Mar 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
Doc's Request.
24-12-2014
AOR Received.
17-06-2014
Med's Request
10-12-2014
Med's Done....
15-12-2014
Passport Req..
28-10-2015
LANDED..........
21-11-2015
simona87 said:
Hi, I'm a journalist and would like to talk to you. Have written about this before, you can see here if you search website at Globe and Mail, I can't post the links.

Please get in touch - all the emails are confidential, thanks - Simona Chiose - schiose@globeandmail.com
Guies please email her

Harsha5877

Star Member
Sep 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, I'm a journalist and would like to talk to you. Have written about this before, you can see here if you search website at Globe and Mail, I can't post the links.

Please get in touch - all the emails are confidential, thanks - Simona Chiose - schiose@globeandmail.com

Please please get in touch with her....

abdul538

Mar 26, 2015
I am a Sep applicant and just now while going through the EE threads i realize i made a mistake in one of the form IM5669 actually i had a visa rejection but i didn't notice in one of the questionnaires of this form and now when i saw it i selected "No" so what is the procedure of correcting it now i looks for it and i guess i need to file a case specific enquiry can anyone tell me how to file the case specific enquiry and how should i inform CIC that i made a mistake i don't know how i missed that.

bilaltm

Star Member
Oct 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abdul538 said:
I am a Sep applicant and just now while going through the EE threads i realize i made a mistake in one of the form IM5669 actually i had a visa rejection but i didn't notice in one of the questionnaires of this form and now when i saw it i selected "No" so what is the procedure of correcting it now i looks for it and i guess i need to file a case specific enquiry can anyone tell me how to file the case specific enquiry and how should i inform CIC that i made a mistake i don't know how i missed that.
I am a Sep applicant too, Same thing happened to me, sent a Notarized letter mentioning the fact along with a updated IM5669. After a month of sending, I ordered a GCMS notes, in that I can see that they have logged my letter and form as a scan copy. Fingers Crossed.

abdul538

Mar 26, 2015
bilaltm said:
I am a Sep applicant too, Same thing happened to me, sent a Notarized letter mentioning the fact along with a updated IM5669. After a month of sending, I ordered a GCMS notes, in that I can see that they have logged my letter and form as a scan copy. Fingers Crossed.
can you please provide me details of the Notarized letter and what's the procedure of notarizing and how did you send it thru email ? or mail? what's the content of the letter ?

chellesii76

Star Member
Dec 24, 2009
abdul538 said:
This is making me nervous. I might have filled it up wring too. But which part should not be answered by NO? Thanks!

bilaltm

Star Member
Oct 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abdul538 said:
can you please provide me details of the Notarized letter and what's the procedure of notarizing and how did you send it thru email ? or mail? what's the content of the letter ?
<date>
Application Details
Application number:
Surname (Last name) -
Given name(s) (First name) -
Date of birth (YYYY-MM-DD):
Unique Client Identifier:

To
The Visa Officer
Citizenship and Immigration Canada
Ottawa, Canada

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing this letter to correct my unintentional mistake in the Application Form- Schedule A Background / Declaration (IMM5669E), on no. 6 (d). “been refused refugee status, an immigrant or permanent resident visa or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country?“.
Instead of selecting option Yes, I selected No.

<Mention here when and why it got rejected >

<Mention here if any reason to justify how you forgot>

I honestly accept my mistake and request you to provide me an opportunity to correct my past mistake.

Herewith I have attached my corrected IMM5669E Form, kindly consider the same.

I make the above declaration conscientiously believing it to be true to the best of my Knowledge and belief and knowing that it is of the same force and effects as if made under oath.

Sworn before me ) ____________________________
at the city of Toronto, ) Telephone number
in the province of Ontario )
this 20th day of May 2015 )

bilaltm

Star Member
Oct 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bilaltm said:
<date>
Application Details
Application number:
Surname (Last name) -
Given name(s) (First name) -
Date of birth (YYYY-MM-DD):
Unique Client Identifier:

To
The Visa Officer
Citizenship and Immigration Canada
Ottawa, Canada

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing this letter to correct my unintentional mistake in the Application Form- Schedule A Background / Declaration (IMM5669E), on no. 6 (d). “been refused refugee status, an immigrant or permanent resident visa or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country?“.
Instead of selecting option Yes, I selected No.

<Mention here when and why it got rejected >

<Mention here if any reason to justify how you forgot>

I honestly accept my mistake and request you to provide me an opportunity to correct my past mistake.

Herewith I have attached my corrected IMM5669E Form, kindly consider the same.

I make the above declaration conscientiously believing it to be true to the best of my Knowledge and belief and knowing that it is of the same force and effects as if made under oath.

Sworn before me ) ____________________________
at the city of Toronto, ) Telephone number
in the province of Ontario )
this 20th day of May 2015 )

Case Processing Centre - Ottawa
219 Laurier Avenue West
7th Floor, Section BOttawa, Ontario K1A 1L1