+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2013 Citizenship Application

sazamizi

Jan 26, 2014
Hamilton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I haven't seen this line at all from November that I have started checking my profile.
I called them three times and I was told my application is still in Sydney. This is my last news since January. I haven't called them recently.

jujuberanch said:
It's no big deal as it matters little. When did they transfer your file to the local office?

jujuberanch

Mar 26, 2013
I called today, and they told me that they had transferred my file last week. Maybe you should call again to find out the latest status.

sazamizi said:
I haven't seen this line at all from November that I have started checking my profile.
I called them three times and I was told my application is still in Sydney. This is my last news since January. I haven't called them recently.

AFMTL

Oct 7, 2013
AcerAcer said:
they kept your file till march in Sydney... read the cover letter they must be asking for you to send it to your local office it means they are sending your file to local office if it is not already sent..

hi juju RQ doesn't show up on Ecas

AFMTL don't worry if you have 1200 days you are fine just do your best to send whatever possible and PRE test RQ aren't bad anymore, I called first time CIC and agent told me my file is complete and someone is gonna review my RQ and schedule test. just to let you know I applied with 1014 days :-|
Yes, the cover letter says to send it to the Montreal office. I guess it is on its way.

lilua

Jun 11, 2013
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have citizenship test on 21st March at 1.30 PM (Scarborough). Do you have any idea, what time I have to reach the test center?

Nara

Star Member
Nov 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good luck Lilua! You have to be there 10-15 min before your test.

lilua said:
I have citizenship test on 21st March at 1.30 PM (Scarborough). Do you have any idea, what time I have to reach the test center?

Simply

Star Member
Jan 28, 2013
Hi All,

I wrote my test yesterday at Scarborough at 10:15 am. The test was easy and I got 20/20. The booklet and the practice test are more than enough to pass the test.
The interview was for about 5 min, very formal, she checked my passports, landing paper, PR card and health card. Then asked, if I am employed. Later took my passports and matched the entries and exits. Wrote a note on my file, which I was not able to read as she had not good hand writing (lol). All the time while going though my documents she was checking boxes on the paper in my file.
Lastly, she said you should expect the oath letter in a month.

Good luck to all September applicants.

Hope311

Mar 3, 2014
Congrats Simply ,

Wish you get your Oath letter less than a month even , i would like to know if you are a family or single as i got almost same time lines

Received Sep 10 2013

Started processing Nov 20 2013

File transfer to Scarborough jan 9 2013

Family

and i have not heard yet

I wish i can get my test letter soon

Thanks

noolan

Star Member
Apr 1, 2009
Simply said:
Hi All,

I wrote my test yesterday at Scarborough at 10:15 am. The test was easy and I got 20/20. The booklet and the practice test are more than enough to pass the test.
The interview was for about 5 min, very formal, she checked my passports, landing paper, PR card and health card. Then asked, if I am employed. Later took my passports and matched the entries and exits. Wrote a note on my file, which I was not able to read as she had not good hand writing (lol). All the time while going though my documents she was checking boxes on the paper in my file.
Lastly, she said you should expect the oath letter in a month.

Good luck to all September applicants.
Congrats Simply ;D

noolan

Star Member
Apr 1, 2009
jujuberanch said:
oh hi noolan, i sent a couple of messages to you a while ago, but never heard back from you. I thought you stopped checking this forum.
Hi Jujuberanch! Sorry, I did not receive anything. Could you please resend?

jujuberanch

Mar 26, 2013
nothing serious. i just wanted to ask you to see if they had started processing your application yet. at that time, i still could not see an update on ecas, which got me a little worried. that was a while ago, though.

noolan said:
Hi Jujuberanch! Sorry, I did not receive anything. Could you please resend?