+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2013 Applications

SENTHILS

Aug 26, 2013
rgk said:
Yipppppyyyy guys. After pray in midnight, I check my inbox there is email from CPC Ottawa, ready for visa, thank Allah journey for PR almost done.
Thank you Toby and all friends in this forum. I will send my passport and my wife's passport tomorrow morning.

Time lines.
Application recieved. 3 October
AOR 18 November
MD request 12 april, upload 30 April
MD done 22 April,
Passport request 6 may.

Keep fight till the end.
Thank you guys.

Rgk
Congratzz rgk....Hope god will help all the rest of us very soon :)
Happy for u....

bullionvault

Star Member
Apr 9, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-2013
AOR Received.
27-11-2013
Med's Request
02-05-2014
Med's Done....
03-05-2014
Passport Req..
05-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-06-2014
LANDED..........
28-06-2014
Mona1990 said:
If you have sent them 2 envelopes,( 2nd for return to you). They will use your second return envelope to send the passport. You was suppose to take the tracking sheet off from the returning envelope, so that you can track it after 2-5 days. If you have only sent one envelope, they will send your passport with regular mail, that you can't track.
For GCMS notes, i have experienced electronic notes via email are way better and always on time. Have no clue for CDs
If I may ask for some more clarification, when you say "You was suppose to take the tracking sheet off from the returning envelope", is it like I have to buy an envelope from Canada Post with a tracking sheet on it and send that to CIC ?

Kindly confirm if my understanding is correct,
When sending the passport, I have to send the following in an envelope to CIC,
1. Passports
2. Another envelope with a Canada Post tracking number on it to be used for sending the passports back

Thanks!

Chintu1988

May 6, 2014
Mona1990 said:
From the great info site canadavisa.com. Lol.
I am tracking spreadsheets as well. Based on current trends, people are getting their passport back within 4-5 days. Even depend upon if applicant has sent xpress or priority or regular mail. Cic received my passport today morning. Lets see if i fall in current trend. You will be able to track the return package, as soon as cic mailed out your package. So you will get an idea. Moreover, days could vary, as i have seen few people hasn't got passport back even after a week.
Thanks Mona, I think my and yours case is pretty similar because Ottawa received my passport yesterday morning which 6th May and looks like they will send our passport at the same time. Once you receive your passport please write it here because I don't check my mail box and I did not record return envelop tracking number. I was gonna do that but I forgot it. mine is express envelop too.

Wish you all the best to everyone.

Thank you
Chintu

Mona1990

Star Member
Apr 22, 2014
bullionvault said:
If I may ask for some more clarification, when you say "You was suppose to take the tracking sheet off from the returning envelope", is it like I have to buy an envelope from Canada Post with a tracking sheet on it and send that to CIC ?

Kindly confirm if my understanding is correct,
When sending the passport, I have to send the following in an envelope to CIC,
1. Passports
2. Another envelope with a Canada Post tracking number on it to be used for sending the passports back

Thanks!
When we buy expresspost or priority post envelopes, they automatically have a paper on it, where we write "to" and "from". That paper had a tracking no on it as well. You will tear the top sheet and bottom sheet stays on envelope. Or you just write down the tracking no.
For the second envelope inside the envelope, you write down your address on " to" section and do same tear top sheet or write down tracking no to track returning package. Regular mail also can be registered and convert to trackable.

In envelope,
We send
1. Passport
2. Request letter which is email for passport request.
3 returning envelope with your address on "to" section.

I hope it help

Mona1990

Star Member
Apr 22, 2014
Chintu1988 said:
Thanks Mona, I think my and yours case is pretty similar because Ottawa received my passport yesterday morning which 6th May and looks like they will send our passport at the same time. Once you receive your passport please write it here because I don't check my mail box and I did not record return envelop tracking number. I was gonna do that but I forgot it. mine is express envelop too.

Wish you all the best to everyone.

Thank you
Chintu
Sure, i will send you message as soon as I get any response.

rgk

Star Member
Sep 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ccp o
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-09-2013
Doc's Request.
15 april 2014, RCMP spouse
AOR Received.
18 November 2013
Med's Request
15 april 2014
LANDED..........
May 22 2014
SENTHILS said:
Congratzz rgk....Hope god will help all the rest of us very soon :)
Happy for u....
Thank you Senthils. your coming soon..

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
iamroth said:
Its' true the email has mistakes on every line.

"We trying", "advised scinse when you leave in Canada"? WTF!! Is that english?

But my question is: how did this email come from a Valid CIC email??

You can contact Ottawa. Tell them you received this email and ask them if this is a Valid request or not.
If this email is not from CIC, the email address is not legit. One can fake email addresses easily.
Forward the email to CIC and see what they have to say or call the hotline and verify.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
To whoever is interested:

I created a small forum for us on my website > http://cectoolkit.weebly.com/
Here's the link > http://cectoolkit.weebly.com/forum.html#/20140506/class-of-september-2013-3914207/

Thought that this would be a nice way of staying in touch and sharing details about our lives
after becoming PR and not having to spam in this forum, as it will not CEC Class related anymore.

Join me if you want :) I will keep posting about milestones and what I've been up to.

Here's the link again > http://cectoolkit.weebly.com/forum.html#/20140506/class-of-september-2013-3914207/
Bookmark, sign up and share!

I will also copy/paste this post every now and then, just in case some members don't check in on
a regular basis, so everyone gets to know about the forum.

Also join the fun @ http://cectoolkit.weebly.com/forum.html#/offtopic/

wtng4pr

Feb 12, 2014
Siiiiiighhhh....no PPR yet ...if nothing else I'll atleast come out of this experience as a much more patient person! :p

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
Jee786 said:
I don't think u r right here. This is the legit cic email. Can you explain why u think this is not legit and can you please show the difference between the legit and this email address? Spelling might be wrong but it might depend on person to person.
I did not say it was a fake email. I said if it wasn't from CIC, then the email address would have been faked, it's easy to
send from a fake email address and make the recipient believe that the email is legit. I think you got my post wrong, buds.

The spelling is HORRIBLE and we're talking about CIC here, don't you think that CIC employees should have some kind
of language standard? I sure do!

So if I was the recipient of the email I would call CIC and verify that they've send that email, or email CIC and ask, nothing
wrong with asking, right?

canada.msn

Aug 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2013
AOR Received.
07-Nov-2013
iam_toby said:
I did not say it was a fake email. I said if it wasn't from CIC, then the email address would have been faked, it's easy to
send from a fake email address and make the recipient believe that the email is legit. I think you got my post wrong, buds.

The spelling is HORRIBLE and we're talking about CIC here, don't you think that CIC employees should have some kind
of language standard? I sure do!

So if I was the recipient of the email I would call CIC and verify that they've send that email, or email CIC and ask, nothing
wrong with asking, right?
second that Toby....he should ask CIC if they sent that email...

butang2013

Star Member
Aug 12, 2013
canada.msn said:
second that Toby....he should ask CIC if they sent that email...
I'm afraid if I contact CIC to confirm the validity of the email it would create a scenario and put my application on hold and they will investigate further.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
butang2013 said:
I'm afraid if I contact CIC to confirm the validity of the email it would create a scenario and put my application on hold and they will investigate further.
Well, then go ahead and respond to the email :) Do as they ask.