+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2012: FSW Arranged Employment applicants join here

DelhiGuy

Star Member
Dec 9, 2013
dbss said:
it's a 50-50 chance....they may have seen it and are okay or they might not even had reached that level since they rejected your file...

you should try to do the due diligence on your part...
Agreed!, Thank you dbss, I have decided to go with a lawyer this time and do things properly. I don't have time to play around with it since my visa expires in August.

For fyi - my birth certificate did not have my name in it but it was attested by a gazetted officer so I assumed they could be okay with it.

Thanks
CL

dbss

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
DelhiGuy said:
Agreed!, Thank you dbss, I have decided to go with a lawyer this time and do things properly. I don't have time to play around with it since my visa expires in August.

For fyi - my birth certificate did not have my name in it but it was attested by a gazetted officer so I assumed they could be okay with it.

Thanks
CL
birth certificate attestation by Gazetted officer might not work.....it only works in India...I think for Canada it has to be done by the Notary Public...

it might be easier to go with the name change on the birth certificate itself..

going to lawyer would be your personal decision but make sure you go to the one you trust.

p_sreenath

Dec 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-Apr-2013
VISA ISSUED...
22-Feb-2014
LANDED..........
Peace Bridge
DelhiGuy
In my opinion, if you are reapplying get your documents right as per CIC guidelines to eliminate doubt. When you have identified your birth certificate have no name, get the new one from India. This will reduce ambiguity and peace of mind about your documents.

DelhiGuy

Star Member
Dec 9, 2013
p_sreenath said:
DelhiGuy
In my opinion, if you are reapplying get your documents right as per CIC guidelines to eliminate doubt. When you have identified your birth certificate have no name, get the new one from India. This will reduce ambiguity and peace of mind about your documents.
I think you are right Sreenath. I will do the same. Thank you for all your help.

Thanks
CL

hithere

Feb 8, 2012
Got my passport back today and completed landing within few hours. :) :) :)

It was an emotional journey and this forum helped me keep my hopes intact. It feels great to be a PERMANENT RESIDENT now after 4 years of struggle. I hope all of you get your PR in next few months. ;) ;)

Good Luck to everyone...!!

jibinseb

Star Member
Jul 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-03-2015
thank GoD!!! got PR TODAY

jibinseb

Star Member
Jul 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-03-2015
thank GoD!!! got PR TODAY///

Can someone help me ,, i have a second fine with CEC // HOW TO WITHDRAW WITH APPLICATION ?WILL THEY REFUND THE FEES WHICH I PAID?

THANKS IN ADVANCE

dbss

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
jibinseb said:
thank GoD!!! got PR TODAY///

Can someone help me ,, i have a second fine with CEC // HOW TO WITHDRAW WITH APPLICATION ?WILL THEY REFUND THE FEES WHICH I PAID?

THANKS IN ADVANCE
you will need send an email to CPP-Ottawa informing them that you want to withdraw your CEC file as you have already become a PR.

About the money refund, I have heard if your status in ECAS shows "App Received" only then you will get the money back.

jibinseb

Star Member
Jul 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-03-2015
Thanks dbss,,,

vincente

Nov 17, 2013
received passport request today.
email includes

Photographs

You must submit two (2) recent photographs of yourself and of each accompanying family member that meet the requirements stated on this webpage.

when I click the hyperlink,it direct to PR card photospecification.Is it correct?

I remember someone said PR card photos should submit whilst landing.

I appreciate if someone could give guidence.

eshotel

Star Member
Mar 20, 2009
AB
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 Aug 2012
AOR Received.
23 Oct 2012
IELTS Request
Already submitted with App
File Transfer...
8 Nov 2012
Med's Request
17 April 2013
Med's Done....
2 May 2013
Passport Req..
17 April'13/ Sended on 7 May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
Hi everyone....
I have a question... It will be a great help if any one suggest me some solutions

I am in Canada I got my PR from India... Means landing papers.... Now before applying for PR card I need a trip to india ....
I talked to my layer he told me I can travel with copr .. But I search in web that its risky
Coz leaving will not be a problem but coming it will be a problem they may ask u the visa validations... N I don't have any except copr..... It will be a great help if any one reply

jessica07

Star Member
Oct 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2012
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
30-01-2013
IELTS Request
With Application
Med's Request
27-11-2013
Med's Done....
02-12-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
13-12-2013
LANDED..........
17-01-2014 at Peace Bridge
Hello Everyone,

Its a month my Ecas has been got the “Decision Made” line and my day 26 starts today after sending my passport (When I see the current timeline to get back the passport, its really makes me anxious)... ....Never thought my New Year would be starting like that... I sent emails to CPP-O but no response! Just want to know: when CPP-O received my package it was signed by G TREMBLAY and my PPR was requested by visa officer AA5582. Anyone has the same officer or signed by same person?

Your answer will be appreciated. Thank you!

Regards,
Jessica

DelhiGuy

Star Member
Dec 9, 2013
p_sreenath said:
DelhiGuy
Hello Sreenath / dbss and others,

I just realized i totally did it wrong the first time, the noc categories. However, I have identified what goes best for me now and working on the revised letters. My questions are -

- I can completely revamp the letter in terms of job duties of what i submitted before right ? (they won't know what i submitted before, like the details word by word)

-And what will be my primary occupation ? The one which is my current job and arranged employment letter one? Please advise.

Thanks
CL

ds3010

Star Member
Jul 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-09-2012
Doc's Request.
08-01-2013
AOR Received.
22-01-2013
IELTS Request
Filed with application
Med's Request
03-02-2014
Med's Done....
05-02-2014
Passport Req..
18-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2014
LANDED..........
01-03-2014
DelhiGuy said:
Hey Josh,

Thank you. I am thinking to go the lawyer way since I do not have much time left and don't want to play around with this thing. Anybody else have views or have seen similar cases ? Please advise. @ p_sreenath, @ graham @ other seniors.

Thanks
CL
Hello DelhiGuy,

Your primary occupation would be your current position as it is the one you applied as arranged employment with. Everybody agrees?

I am sorry to hear what happened but I am sure you can appeal with a lawyer and get through this. I hope you do. Do you mind sharing with us what NOC Code you applied with? I have to admit that I am also a little scared that they return my application for the same reasons... I will let you know as soon as I hear from them, I just sent them an email... It might take months before I hear back from them...

ds3010

DelhiGuy

Star Member
Dec 9, 2013
ds3010 said:
Hello DelhiGuy,

Your primary occupation would be your current position as it is the one you applied as arranged employment with. Everybody agrees?

I am sorry to hear what happened but I am sure you can appeal with a lawyer and get through this. I hope you do. Do you mind sharing with us what NOC Code you applied with? I have to admit that I am also a little scared that they return my application for the same reasons... I will let you know as soon as I hear from them, I just sent them an email... It might take months before I hear back from them...

ds3010
Hello DS,

I applied with 4163 before which doesn't apply to me, I just did it cause job title was business development officer and my job is sales. But it actually has to be 0601 which is sales manager category and my job descriptions match perfectly with this category. I'm in a process of revamping my letters and then I will apply again. Do you have any idea about my first question about revamping the letters? Please advise.

Thanks
CL