+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2012: FSW Arranged Employment applicants join here

sweethoj

Jun 26, 2011
Hello ds3010,

Thanks for your information. I have some doubts to prepare the documents.

Do I need to get attestation for all the copies or only translated copies?
Do I need to send my college transcript and experience letters original?

I really confusing to prepare the documents myself

eshotel

Star Member
Mar 20, 2009
AB
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 Aug 2012
AOR Received.
23 Oct 2012
IELTS Request
Already submitted with App
File Transfer...
8 Nov 2012
Med's Request
17 April 2013
Med's Done....
2 May 2013
Passport Req..
17 April'13/ Sended on 7 May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
Friends as i was goin thro d Neha n Mysteaka point of views, where talkin bout rumours n the process gettin slow in VO Delhi, i do beleive d same. but one guy whos my friends friend applied on sept 2012 had recently received his Medical. its kinnda good that VO is keepin his pace, but other side whats wrong with d rest of the que. somtime seems lik it to me a max lotto. keep updating n dont get demotivated lik i m.

mysteaka

Star Member
Nov 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-SEP-2012 / PER on 05-NOV-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with my application
@neha_arora1985,
I think that you can send your Birth Certificate Affidavit to NDVO right now.
You should send below ;
* your Birth Certificate Affidavit
* a cover letter that explains why you send an additional document
* your file number (application number) which shown in your PER
* your date of birth
* your full name
* your UCI number
* your mailing address
* your e-mail address
* your telephone number
Please see the NDVO's website to know how to contact them : How to Update an Application - NDVO
I recommend you to send an e-mail with your document(s), so you can keep the original documents and re-send it if NDVO will request you to send it again in future.

@ sweethoj,
According to the checklist(IMM5612 05-2012) ;
* You need to get a certified copy of the original documents of translations. Others can be a photocopy.
* You can send photocopies of ;
(1) your college/high school transcripts
(2) your work experience letters.
However, the original documents may be requested later.
Please note that FSWP will be changed May 4th, 2013 and it will require LMO though currently LMO isn't necessary.
Hope you get all documents soon and apply under current FSWP successfully.

@eshotel,
Thanks for sharing your friends case, it's great news that informs us the VO(s) keep their good hard working.
Now I'd like to tell you, don't worry... You're one of the person with blessing whose VO is the New Delhi.

I hope all of us get PR soon... Good luck for every one :)

neha_arora1985

Star Member
Feb 6, 2012
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 14, 2013
AOR Received.
Dec 19, 2013
IELTS Request
Sent with an App
Thank you Mysteaka and eshotel for making our hope alive :)

want_to_fly

Jul 7, 2010
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello all,

I posted this once earlier but didn't get any reply. I am looking forward to your valued inputs. Please give your opinion.

I got my PER on 19-Nov but when I try to check E-CAS, it says that my application can't be identified.

It has already been two months but my E-CAS status is still not available. I am not sure what is happening there.

Apart from that, I wanted to have an idea about my employer verification. Like at around what stage my current employer will get verification call. I would be grateful if someone can share his/ her experience.

Thanks in advance.

mysteaka

Star Member
Nov 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
IELTS Request
Sent with my application
want_to_fly said:
Hello all,

I posted this once earlier but didn't get any reply. I am looking forward to your valued inputs. Please give your opinion.

I got my PER on 19-Nov but when I try to check E-CAS, it says that my application can't be identified.

It has already been two months but my E-CAS status is still not available. I am not sure what is happening there.

Apart from that, I wanted to have an idea about my employer verification. Like at around what stage my current employer will get verification call. I would be grateful if someone can share his/ her experience.

Thanks in advance.
Sorry to hear that...

Too earlier to ask again!!
I suppose that only some of friends saw your post... many other friends probably didn't read your post yet because many people don't login every day as you know!
I think that our friends who have read your post didn't have experiences about that. I also don't have such experience because my employer also didn't get the verification call yet.
If you asked seniors who already got PR, you would get answers.

want_to_fly said:

Did you make sure you fill the E-CAS login form with your file number, your family name(= last name), your date of birth and place of birth?
Did you try to put your UCI instead of your file number?
Can you login "Change of Address"?
E-CAS isn't related to our process directly. It depends on each officer. Maybe E-CAS has low priority for officers, so many seniors and friends can't see their current/recent status online.
As I said in my previous reply for you, some applicants couldn't find his/her status online for long time.

If your visa office don't accept to receive your information of changing your address, and if you need to update your address, you can ask CIC e-mail... I think. Because the login procedures of "address change" and "E-CAS" are same, maybe your E-CAS will be available after that.
Or, you may be able to ask CIC about your E-CAS once. (please note CIC sometimes won't answer )
However, even if you are worry about your E-CAS and a little edgy or angry about it, don't let CIC know your feeling, because it maybe makes your process much longer. Never ask "How long...?" because of the same reason.

Currently, CIC website seems under maintenance. Hope your E-CAS will be available after it will be done.

want_to_fly said:
As I know from another thread, if the officer couldn't find your employer's information from web, s/he would call your employer and you.
The officer might call your employer before you get medical requests or after you sent medical results.
GCMS notes will show such information in future. But I think now is too earlier to order GCMS notes... it probably shows nothing in this time.

One of my friend owns a restaurant. He's been supporting for his 10+ employee to get PR, for past 5 years. He said, basically CIC didn't call him, but he got a verification call only once for his employee who had applied under old FSWP (I don't know when it is). He also said that CIC officer ordered him to submit his employee's T4 at that time.

If I have misunderstandings please forgive me...
GL.

sweethoj

Jun 26, 2011
Hi mysteaka,

Thanks for making clear the doubts to everyone.I am praying to everyone to get PR soon.
Now I am feeling better to filling my application.

1. If they accept my application for process before may 04, Will the changes affect me?
2. Do I need to attach my mark sheets copies with application or only Transcript copies?

Thanks

mysteaka

Star Member
Nov 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
IELTS Request
Sent with my application
Hi sweethoj,

> 1. If they accept my application for process before may 04, Will the changes affect me?
No.
If CIC accept your application before May 4th, you will be processed under current program so you don't need LMO.

> 2. Do I need to attach my mark sheets copies with application or only Transcript copies?
You don't need to submit your mark sheets copies.

Good luck :)

want_to_fly

Jul 7, 2010
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@mysteaka, thanks for the reply.

mysteaka said:
Sorry to hear that...

Too earlier to ask again!!
I suppose that only some of friends saw your post... many other friends probably didn't read your post yet because many people don't login every day as you know!
I think that our friends who have read your post didn't have experiences about that. I also don't have such experience because my employer also didn't get the verification call yet.
If you asked seniors who already got PR, you would get answers.

eshotel

Star Member
Mar 20, 2009
AB
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 Aug 2012
AOR Received.
23 Oct 2012
IELTS Request
Already submitted with App
File Transfer...
8 Nov 2012
Med's Request
17 April 2013
Med's Done....
2 May 2013
Passport Req..
17 April'13/ Sended on 7 May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
thanx Neha, Mysteaka n everyone whos participatin even whos jus checkin n getin motivation with such a helpful info provided by ds thread.
keep checkin n keep updatin...

dbss

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
Hi Guys

My E-cas shows "In process (Application received)" and my cc has been charged but it has been about 2.5 weeks but no PER....what does this mean....I am getting impatient especially when Ottawa office sends you the PER in about 2 days after cc is charged?

shanindia2007

Star Member
Jun 10, 2012
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello,
i have heard that file tansfer and aor reciept takes place within 4 weeks but in this forum i seems only two got aor. rest ade waiting since 2 months. so it seems vo is slow after nov 2012

jaz0020

Star Member
Oct 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2016
AOR Received.
16-06-2016
File Transfer...
08-08-2016
Med's Done....
25-03-2016
dbss said:
Hi Guys

My E-cas shows "In process (Application received)" and my cc has been charged but it has been about 2.5 weeks but no PER....what does this mean....I am getting impatient especially when Ottawa office sends you the PER in about 2 days after cc is charged?
Again I would quote not to worry about the numbers of days until you are on the verge of loosing ur work permit. I submitted my file after a rejection from cic on dec 10th. My CC was charged on Jan 16th and now finally the e-cas is updated saying "in process" so would except to get my per around jan end or feb mid. :) keep Patience

jaz0020

Star Member
Oct 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2016
AOR Received.
16-06-2016
File Transfer...
08-08-2016
Med's Done....
25-03-2016
mysteaka said:
Congrats Nalamj for your PER :)

- PER
Name Local VO App Sent Received CC/DD Charged PER Note
eshotel New DelhiAug-13- - Oct-23NOC: 6242
rhen ongsico Manila Aug-17Aug-22Oct-19Nov-08E-CAS: In Process
Thedippaar Ottawa Aug-21Aug-23Oct-25Oct-29E-CAS: In Process
gpranav New DelhiAug-24Aug-27- Oct-31-
mysteaka Ottawa Aug-30Sep-04Nov-02Nov-05E-CAS: In Process
hithere Ottawa Aug-28Sep-05Nov-05Nov-06E-CAS: In Process
Doni Vienna Sep-12Sep-18- Nov-15E-CAS: In Process
ds3010 Ottawa Sep-13Sep-17Nov-05- E-CAS: In Process
(Additional Doc) Jan-16-2013 Jan-8-2013 Doc requested
ainda - Sep-17- Nov-05- Dec-05 refused
Dec-10 sent an e-mail
neha_arora1985 New DelhiSep-19Sep-23Nov-18Nov-19E-CAS: In Process
jibinseb Ottawa Sep-18- Nov-14Nov-15-
vik81 Ottawa Sep-26Sep-28Nov-19Nov-19-
shanindia2007 New DelhiOct-29Nov-06Dec-27 Jan-03-2013E-CAS: In Process
jaz0020 Ottawa - Oct-17Nov-28- Dec-03
(Sent back) Dec-04Dec-07Dec-10- App returned
mani_7835 Ottawa Oct-21Oct-26Dec-10- -
blok45 Vienna Oct-22Oct-29- Dec-31E-CAS: In Process
suchnaju - Nov-01Nov-05- Dec-27E-CAS: In Process
shahid_iet Ottawa Nov-02Nov-05Dec-18Dec-27E-CAS: In Process
nalamj New DelhiNov-10Nov-24Jan-09-2013Jan-14-2013E-CAS: In Process
bsingh Ottawa -Dec-4- - -
VIJAY10302 New Delhi- Dec-20- - -

2nd AOR -
Name Local VO 2nd AOR MR PPR Landing
eshotel New DelhiNov-08-2012---
rhen ongsico Manila ----
Thedippaar Ottawa ----
gpranav New Delhi----
mysteaka Ottawa ----
hithere Ottawa ----
Doni Vienna Dec-05-2012---
ds3010 Ottawa ----
ainda - ---
neha_arora1985 New Delhi----
jibinseb Ottawa ----
vik81 Ottawa ----
shanindia2007 New Delhi----
jaz0020 Ottawa ----
mani_7835 Ottawa ----
blok45 Vienna ----
suchnaju - ----
shahid_iet Ottawa ----
nalamj - ----
bsingh Ottawa ----
VIJAY10302 New Delhi----

VO : Visa Office. For processing times, see "Processing times for federal skilled worker applications" on CIC website. CIC explained that "Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) calculates processing times from the day CIC receives an application to the day it makes a decision on the application.". More details can be shown in Help Centre on CIC.

PER : Positive Eligibility Review - An email which shows your file number and so on. It will be sent from CIO if your application passes the initial eligibility review. See the other thread titled "What is PER", a senior's website or this pic for more details.

AOR : Acknowledgment of Receipt - An email which informs that your full documents have been received by visa office and has been put in queue for processing. Sometimes this is called "2nd AOR" or "Waiting letter" ; In this case, "1st AOR" means "PER". See the other thread titled "what is 2nd AOR" for more details.
You can also see the 2nd AOR from Vienna Visa Office here (Thanks Doni!)

MR : Medical Request - An email (or a regular mail) that requests you to take medical exams. It might be included in the Initial Assessment.

PPR : Passport Request or Confirmation of Permanent Residence - An email (or a regular mail) that requests you to send VO your passport. If you are a citizen of the countries or territories listed in CIC website, you probably receive a "Passport Request". If you are from the visitor visa exemptions country, you maybe receive a "Confirmation of Permanent Residence" instead of passport request and then you can go landing immediately.

Links : What happen after PER? - Helpful information by seniors though it's little old.
kindly update my details too...

e-cas showing "in process" on 25th jan , cc charged on jan 16th. application received on dec 6th (according to cic).

dbss

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
Hi Guys

Finally I got the PER this morning...please add my timeline:

Application sent: 25 Nov, 2012
Application received: 29 Nov, 2012
CC charged: 14 Jan, 2013
PER: 28 Jan, 2013
NOC: 2282
Visa office: Ottawa
E-Cas: In process