Jan 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
15-01-2015
My file is submitted from Toronto and received on 4th December. Currently I'm residing in Arizona USA. My company lawyer filled forms for me .

Thanks

mysteaka

Star Member
Nov 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-SEP-2012 / PER on 05-NOV-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with my application
blok45 said:
It is a good idea to put the date for AOR in timetable Mysteaka. Soon we will have a complete imigration information for Canada :D
Thanks for your advice :)
I would like to add at least AOR, Medical, Passport Request and getting PR to our table.
Currently, I know that rhen ongsico (VO :Manila / PER:Nov-08) didn't get AOR yet. Me (VO :Ottawa / PER:Nov-05) didn't get anything from VO either.

@friends,
Please let us know when you get anything new :)
Thanks.

P.S.
London office will probably not send AOR, they send Medical requests directly.

@bsingh,
Thanks, I'll update our table later!
I guess your local VO is Ottawa. Good luck :)

supermanwp

Jan 9, 2013
Hello everyone

here is my case status:

April 26 2012 Received
May 1st 2012 File Number
June 16 2012 started processing.

GCMS Assessments

Eligibility: Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Not Started
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:
Final

VO sent me two emails on 17th Nov 2012 and 7th Jan 2013 which note me the same thing that Dear Sir/Madam, Please note that your application is in queue for mail out of request letter.
does anybody know what next? I have submitted both of AEO and LMO documents from HRSDC with my application. Thanks

Doni

Star Member
May 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna Office
NOC Code......
2264 Construction Inspector
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2012
AOR Received.
05-12-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Medical results have been received 17.10.2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Desperately Waiting...
@Mysteaka

Hi Mysteaka,

I received this e-mail on 5th of December 2012:

Dear Applicant

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada, which was sent from the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney (NS) to our office in Vienna for further processing.

Processing Times

Applications are processed in accordance with administrative processing priorities and the date of their receipt at this office. You will be informed about the further steps in your application in approximately 4-8 months. However, this is an estimate only. Processing times may vary, depending upon whether any additional documentation or an interview is required, the time required for medical examinations and changes in workload at this office.

When Do We Respond to Inquiries?

We ask that you not request a status report until at least 8 months have elapsed since you received our letter acknowledging receipt of your completed application for permanent residence. This office will not respond to representations or inquiries about your case received during this time frame. Any information which you provide us such as documents or address changes will be put on your file but no acknowledgement will be sent. This will enable us to concentrate on working on our files and reducing processing times.

Interview

You will be notified of the appointment for your interview, if required, approximately one month prior to the date of the interview, and you will be provided with further instructions at that time.

Section 15 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act authorizes an officer to proceed with an examination where a person makes an application for permanent residence in Canada for the purpose of determining whether the person and all his or her accompanying family members, appear to be persons who may be granted entry into Canada. To proceed with an examination, a personal interview is frequently required. Section 16 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act states that a person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination. If an applicant appears for the interview without all the family members as required by the officer, then the required examination cannot be completed. This means that the applicant would be found to be inadmissible to Canada as a foreign national by virtue of the fact that he or she is unable to comply with all the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and the Regulations, following sections 11 and 41 of the Act.

Interpreters

Accredited interpreters must be arranged in advance for any family members who will be interviewed and who are unable to communicate well in either of Canada's official languages of English or French. Instructions for the provision of interpreters will be provided to you prior to your interview appointment.

Non-resident applications

If you or any of your accompanying family members are not normally resident in the area of responsibility of this office, then you should be aware that there may be additional delay in the processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada. This delay will result from the need to refer your case to the Canadian Immigration office which is responsible for the country in which you or your family members normally reside. This referral is necessary to verify any information that you have provided with your application, or for advice concerning qualifications or other matters of a local concern that should be taken into account when assessing your application.

Let us know

If there is a change in your personal circumstances, such as the birth of a child, a marriage or divorce, you have to let us know (see address, fax number and email address below).

You must also inform us of a:

Change of address, including change of e-mail address;

Change of immigration representative;

Request for withdrawal of your application.

Prepare yourself for immigration to Canada

Your application has just been received at visa office and some months will probably pass before you know the final decision on your application. We nonetheless encourage you to use these months to gather information on Canada.

One of your first steps should be to begin researching potential employment in Canada. Most occupations in Canada are not regulated. For those occupations, the employer is responsible for assessing and recognizing your qualifications.

However, some occupations are regulated and do not permit persons to practice without a license. To obtain a license to practice a regulated occupation, you must go through an assessment and an acceptance of your education and professional qualifications by a regulatory body. This assessment will compare your training, education and experience to Canadian requirements. The assessment will also help determine whether further training and evaluation may be needed before you acquire a license to practice your occupation in Canada.

In partnership with Service Canada, the Foreign Credentials Referral Office (FCRO) provides information and referrals. You can find more information on the FCRO Web site at: www.credentials.gc.ca. Clients in Canada can call 1-888-854-1805 or the Service Canada general enquiries number at 1-800-O-Canada (1-800-622-6232) for more information. Clients in Canada can also obtain in-person service at Service Canada Centers.

The Going to Canada Internet site (at www.directioncanada.gc.ca ) contains important information about living and working in Canada as well as the "Working in Canada Tool" which will tell you what the current prospects are for your occupation across Canada. It offers information on essential skills, job descriptions, work conditions and opportunities. It will also tell you whether your occupation is a regulated profession in Canada.

We trust that this information is helpful.

Sincerely,

Visa Office / Bureau des visas
Canadian Embassy/ Ambassade du Canada
Laurenzerberg 2/ 3
A-1010 Vienna/ Vienne
Austria/Autriche
www.kanada.at
Please note that we respond to enquiries in one of the official languages, English or French.
Veuillez prendre note que nous répondons aux demandes de renseignements dans l’une des langues officielles, le français ou l’anglais.
P Before printing think about the Environment.
Avant l' impression, il faut penser à l'Environnement.

This is the 2nd AOR, isn't it...?

waterdog

Jan 5, 2013
ds3010 said:
Hello,

So I finally got tired of waiting and decided to send an email yesterday 'January 7th' stating that it had been 2 months since my credit card was charged and no response.

Finally today (Jan-8th) they sent me an email requesting additional information (it seems they had forgotten about me). They asked me to send them Schedule 3 again, the reason being... I mistakenly wrote a 3-digit NOC code instead of 4. The CIC officer highlighted this in the email 'Please be sure to enter the 4-digit NOC code for each occupation listed in question 11'.

I have a question though. This question goes out to everyone who did not need an LMO, namely the ones like me working under a Post-Graduation Work Permit like jibinseb:

Hi ds3010,

How did you follow up your application? |If you can post the format of your letter? If you don't mind? Can you give me their email address also, coz im planning to send them an email to follow up the status of my application also.

Thanks you so much.

Regards,
Waterdog

Question 3 says:

Do you have an offer of employment in Canada approved by Human Resources Development Canada? No or Yes

HRSDC approval is for me simply the LMO or the AEO, then I said 'NO'. I don't know if this is an error. Jibisen what did you say here?

Thanks in advance

trying

Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
first 13-02-2012 second 16-04-2012
Nomination.....
PER 25-04-2012
AOR Received.
14-05-2012
@ Doni

Yes this is some kind of 2nd AOR, but this is also some kind of waiting latter, too.
In the past Vienna VO didn`t send 2nd AORs. They have started since May 2012, because of closing of Belgrade and Berlin VOs and big amount of workload. So, many people this letter call waiting notice instead 2nd AOR.

I received identical letter like you in middle of May last year, only difference was 4-7 months waiting period. Yes, this period is over fooled :(

shahid_iet

Star Member
Oct 20, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-November-2012
AOR Received.
waiting
IELTS Request
sent with Document
LANDED..........
Already In Canada
mysteaka said:
Thanks for your advice :)
I would like to add at least AOR, Medical, Passport Request and getting PR to our table.
Currently, I know that rhen ongsico (VO :Manila / PER:Nov-08) didn't get AOR yet. Me (VO :Ottawa / PER:Nov-05) didn't get anything from VO either.
Hi Mysteaka,

So it means we people from ottawa office will not get AOR . we will directly get medical request from ottawa office right ??

mysteaka

Star Member
Nov 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
IELTS Request
Sent with my application
@trying
Does Vienna send a 2nd AOR which called waiting notice, right?
I wonder if Vienna send both of them.

@Doni
As trying said, it's same kind of 2nd AOR. Congrats!

@shahid_iet
shahid_iet said:
Hi Mysteaka,

So it means we people from ottawa office will not get AOR . we will directly get medical request from ottawa office right ??
I have no idea, I'm afraid...
I think Ottawa has too much backlogs and their process is stacked. Since I read some other threads, I have negative attitude and doubt Ottawa's processing time.

mysteaka

Star Member
Nov 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
IELTS Request
Sent with my application
Sorry about late...

- PER
Name Local VO App Sent Received CC/DD Charged PER Note
rhen ongsico Manila Aug-17Aug-22Oct-19Nov-08E-CAS: In Process
Thedippaar Ottawa Aug-21Aug-23Oct-25Oct-29E-CAS: In Process
gpranav New DelhiAug-24Aug-27- Oct-31-
mysteaka Ottawa Aug-30Sep-04Nov-02Nov-05E-CAS: In Process
hithere Ottawa Aug-28Sep-05Nov-05Nov-06E-CAS: In Process
Doni Vienna Sep-12Sep-18- Nov-15E-CAS: In Process
ds3010 Ottawa Sep-13Sep-17Nov-05- E-CAS: In Process
Jan-8-2013 Doc requested
ainda - Sep-17- Nov-05- Dec-05 refused
Dec-10 sent an e-mail
neha_arora1985 New DelhiSep-19Sep-23Nov-18Nov-19E-CAS: In Process
jibinseb Ottawa Sep-18- Nov-14Nov-15-
vik81 Ottawa Sep-26Sep-28Nov-19Nov-19-
shanindia2007 New DelhiOct-29Nov-06Dec-27 Jan-03-2013E-CAS: In Process
jaz0020 Ottawa - Oct-17Nov-28- Dec-03
(Sent back) Dec-04Dec-07Dec-10- App returned
mani_7835 Ottawa Oct-21Oct-26Dec-10- -
blok45 Vienna Oct-22Oct-29- Dec-31E-CAS: In Process
shahid_iet Ottawa Nov-02Nov-05Dec-18Dec-27E-CAS: In Process
nalamj - Nov-10- - - -
VIJAY10302 New Delhi- Dec-20- - -
bsingh Ottawa -Dec-4- - -

2nd AOR -
Name Local VO 2nd AOR MR PPR Landing
rhen ongsico Manila ----
Thedippaar Ottawa ----
gpranav New Delhi----
mysteaka Ottawa ----
hithere Ottawa ----
Doni Vienna Dec-05-2012---
ds3010 Ottawa ----
ainda - ---
neha_arora1985 New Delhi----
jibinseb Ottawa ----
vik81 Ottawa ----
shanindia2007 New Delhi----
jaz0020 Ottawa ----
mani_7835 Ottawa ----
blok45 Vienna ----
shahid_iet Ottawa ----
nalamj - ----
VIJAY10302 New Delhi----
bsingh Ottawa ----

VO : Visa Office. For processing times, see "Processing times for federal skilled worker applications" on CIC website. CIC explained that "Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) calculates processing times from the day CIC receives an application to the day it makes a decision on the application.". More details can be shown in Help Centre on CIC.

PER : Positive Eligibility Review - An email which shows your file number and so on. It will be sent from CIO if your application passes the initial eligibility review. See the other thread titled "What is PER", a senior's website or this pic for more details.

AOR : Acknowledgment of Receipt - An email which informs that your full documents have been received by visa office and has been put in queue for processing. Sometimes this is called "2nd AOR" or "Waiting letter" ; In this case, "1st AOR" means "PER". See the other thread titled "what is 2nd AOR" for more details.

MR : Medical Request - An email (or a regular mail) that requests you to take medical exams. It might be included in the Initial Assessment.

PPR : Passport Request or Confirmation of Permanent Residence - An email (or a regular mail) that requests you to send VO your passport. If you are a citizen of the countries or territories listed in CIC website, you probably receive a "Passport Request". If you are from the visitor visa exemptions country, you maybe receive a "Confirmation of Permanent Residence" instead of passport request and then you can go landing immediately.

Links : What happen after PER? - Helpful information by seniors though it's little old.

trying

Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
first 13-02-2012 second 16-04-2012
Nomination.....
PER 25-04-2012
AOR Received.
14-05-2012
Does Vienna send a 2nd AOR which called waiting notice, right?
I wonder if Vienna send both of them.

They send only one letter. Doni typed complete letter here. It was good job ;)

MM2

Champion Member
Sep 27, 2012
Visa Office......
London
PER Mean POSITIVE ELIGIBILITY REVIEW. and if application refuses at CIO stage then they send NER Negative eligibility Review

MM2

Champion Member
Sep 27, 2012
Visa Office......
London
Hey mysteaka ,

Please add me in the list as i am also an AEO applicant.

details are in my time line.

mysteaka

Star Member
Nov 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
IELTS Request
Sent with my application
@trying
Thanks so much! :)
Yea, you and Doni's info are very helpful!

@MM2
I'm afraid but I think the best way for you and us is doing share your status/timelines with MI4 applicants.
Our table members are MI5. Although I don't know if this point affect the process whether we are on the same boat or not, I think that it threatens to make people confused. Thanks...

Modified :
Dear Friends,
I'd like to get your thoughts on it. Thanks :)