+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2012 Applications

alexpritie

Apr 30, 2013
i completed my medicals on 28th of may
medicals sent to CIC on 30th May
How long will it take to get PP,RPRF and Bio data,
what are the things they check after medical now.

pari_p

Feb 7, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PA1984 said:
My ECAS status was changed to Decision Made today.

I am so scared as I haven't received any medical or Passport request.

Here It says
We received your application for permanent residence on September 11, 2012.
We started processing your application on May 18, 2013.
A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

Is this means possible rejection?
Hang in there buddy! You never know, it can be a glitch in the system or something!

sashali78

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PA1984 said:
My ECAS status was changed to Decision Made today.

I am so scared as I haven't received any medical or Passport request.

Here It says
We received your application for permanent residence on September 11, 2012.
We started processing your application on May 18, 2013.
A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

Is this means possible rejection?
Keep calm, recently it is not indicative of rejection or anything else - judging from latest posts you will be receiving CIC communication in the next 5-10 days.

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
alexpritie said:
i completed my medicals on 28th of may
medicals sent to CIC on 30th May
How long will it take to get PP,RPRF and Bio data,
what are the things they check after medical now.
Dude you are lucky. Got your medicals sent out only 2 days after you completed the medical exam.

Bona64

Star Member
Mar 24, 2013
Pretty crazy how we haven't had anymore MR in about 10 days now. We went through that stage where we were getting a couple every few days. I would love to know the process and how they file and bunch certain applications together eg. ones that are clear cut and get pushed through with no hassels and others that are needing more deliberation and investigation. This thought only popped into my mind when I found out people from October 2012 are getting MR.

Fingers crossed for us though and everyone for that matter :D

PA1984

Star Member
Mar 23, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for keeping my hopes alive. :)

If it is rejection, It will be really interesting to see the reason CIC officer will give, as I did tried to avoid all most common errors with help of all forum members.
Fingers crossed, I will update you guys as soon as hear back from CIC.

kunals321

Star Member
Oct 21, 2011
Just checked ECAS, and by God's grace, Medicals have been received by CIC. That was pretty fast, as the Doctor uploaded the eMeds on Thursday this week. Fingers crossed & prayers on ... hopefully we all receive PPR asap!!

kunals321

Star Member
Oct 21, 2011
PA1984 said:
Thanks for keeping my hopes alive. :)

If it is rejection, It will be really interesting to see the reason CIC officer will give, as I did tried to avoid all most common errors with help of all forum members.
Fingers crossed, I will update you guys as soon as hear back from CIC.
Hi PA1984, did you order your GCMS notes? That should answer many questions for you. But hopefully, it will all be well...have faith....

PA1984

Star Member
Mar 23, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi kunals321

Yes I have ordered GCMS notes right away today. But still waiting for CICs official mail for rejection.

Only one possible reason I see is employer reference letter which I was not able to produce, But I did produced my employer reference letter which employer gave me while applying for TRV.
Also I have provided my all T4s as well as my all ADP pay stubs with proper explanation in cover letter. and reason that my employer doesn't give reference letter.

kunals321

Star Member
Oct 21, 2011
PA1984 said:
Hi kunals321

Yes I have ordered GCMS notes right away today. But still waiting for CICs official mail for rejection.

Only one possible reason I see is employer reference letter which I was not able to produce, But I did produced my employer reference letter which employer gave me while applying for TRV.
Also I have provided my all T4s as well as my all ADP pay stubs with proper explanation in cover letter. and reason that my employer doesn't give reference letter.
Please have faith .... My prayers are with you....

iamroth

Champion Member
Jan 26, 2013
Category........
App. Filed.......
23-03-2018
PA1984 said:
Thank you all!!
i think recently they are changing ECAS first, then sending emails. So a lot of people are getting Decision made first, and then receiving MRs... I know it confuses you, but just hope for the best.

PA1984

Star Member
Mar 23, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks iamroth

Its just not just confusing.. its scary :-[ .
I may have to work on getting PCC from 3 countries, IELTS test and gather other documents

kunals321

Star Member
Oct 21, 2011
Just checked ECAS --- and its updated to Decision Made -CIC has been working on weekends as well :)

As PA1983 said, its getting scary now.... :(

PA1984

Star Member
Mar 23, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kunals321

Did you got medicals? or it changed directly to decision made from in process?