Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-11-2016 Passport received back on 17/11/2016 visa expiry date 14/10/2017
LANDED..........
29 dec 2016
Yes I checked the status Online with the reference number of payment receipt.
Did you sae your application status
When did CIC received your application i still didnt receive any AOR from CIC they received my application on 28 March 2018
Plz reply

sjgolfer014

Oct 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
29 dec 2016
Yes I checked the status Online with the reference number of payment receipt.
Today after 91 days i can see my PR card application status online on Ecase application received for PRC on march 28th 2018 .
No more line

BritGuy

Jun 26, 2018
For those who submitted an application in March here’s my story:

Application was received March 15th (sent recorded delivery by Canada Post)

After months of waiting I finally called CIC last week, the agent confirmed they had received my application and I should have my card by 2nd week of July. The agent said it’s normal not to receive AOR, sometimes they don’t send them.

Yesterday evening (June 25) I received my AOR which only states that they have received my application.

I’m unable to see any updates on the ecas system or link my account :(

According to the estimated waiting time I should have my card by July 4th (111 days)

Fingers crossed as I have a flight booked for the beginning of August!

Momo231

Star Member
Jun 7, 2018
When you got decision made from day one, How many day you waited until you see the next step? for those people who wait a long time

sajid192

Jun 22, 2018

After months of waiting I finally called CIC last week, the agent confirmed they had received my application and I should have my card by 2nd week of July. The agent said it’s normal not to receive AOR, sometimes they don’t send them.

Yesterday evening (June 25) I received my AOR which only states that they have received my application.

According to the estimated waiting time I should have my card by July 4th (111 days)

Means you are out of Canada at this moment?

sjgolfer014

Oct 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
29 dec 2016
Means you are out of Canada at this moment?
My application receive by CIC on 28 March only yesterday i can see my application status on Ecase applicstion received for PR card on 28 March but no AOR email from CIC
Thanks god atleast they received my application.

Momo231

Star Member
Jun 7, 2018
Hey! I have similar question, how many days it takes from Decision made to Completed and Card sent?
Some people got it within one week.
What is your timeline? When did you application got processed? My family was processed may 3 and got DM on June 14

gecamom

Jun 5, 2018

Mine was received March 15 and I got the AOR last night at 9:30PM. This morning I checked ecas and it had gone from 'received' to 'decision made'. Do you have any updates? I hope it means I get the card soon. I am travelling July 12th.

BritGuy

Jun 26, 2018
Mine was received March 15 and I got the AOR last night at 9:30PM. This morning I checked ecas and it had gone from 'received' to 'decision made'. Do you have any updates? I hope it means I get the card soon. I am travelling July 12th.
I still can’t access the ecas system, it says it can’t find me. However, several weeks ago I reached out to my local MP to see if they could help me out. I finally got this response from their office today regarding my application:

“· The application was approved at the Case Processing Centre in Sydney, Nova Scotia, on June 26, 2018.

· As the application is approved:

o the card will be issued with a five-year validity and most likely mailed to your constituent,

o in certain cases, they may be required to pick up their card at the nearest local IRCC office. If this is the case, they will receive an appointment letter, either by mail or email, from the responsible office. It will also indicate which documents they must bring.

o the card has been sent to card production.”

gecamom

Jun 5, 2018
I still can’t access the ecas system, it says it can’t find me. However, several weeks ago I reached out to my local MP to see if they could help me out. I finally got this response from their office today regarding my application:

“· The application was approved at the Case Processing Centre in Sydney, Nova Scotia, on June 26, 2018.

· As the application is approved:

o the card will be issued with a five-year validity and most likely mailed to your constituent,

o in certain cases, they may be required to pick up their card at the nearest local IRCC office. If this is the case, they will receive an appointment letter, either by mail or email, from the responsible office. It will also indicate which documents they must bring.

o the card has been sent to card production.”
Thanks. So your card was approved right after they sent the AOR. Seems very disorganized. Hopefully card production won't be long. Let me now when you receive it. Looks like I'm right behind you.

Momo231

Star Member
Jun 7, 2018
Depend on what kind of case are you. Usually ppl who live in Canada got fast response but whom don’t live in Canada it might be a while

gecamom

Jun 5, 2018
Depend on what kind of case are you. Usually ppl who live in Canada got fast response but whom don’t live in Canada it might be a while
I have been living in Canada for over 30 years and have only been out of the country for a total of 6 days in the last 5 years. Are you still waiting for your card?

Momo231

Star Member
Jun 7, 2018
I have been living in Canada for over 30 years and have only been out of the country for a total of 6 days in the last 5 years. Are you still waiting for your card?
It not for me, it for my family. Yes they still waiting for their card.....btw since you live in canada most of the time, you could apply Citizenship. you don't have to renew PR