+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sept 2017 - Any PR Card renewal applications submitted

sajid192

Jun 22, 2018
My application receive by CIC on 28 March only yesterday i can see my application status on Ecase applicstion received for PR card on 28 March but no AOR email from CIC
Thanks god atleast they received my application.
Today suddenly my status on Ecase is no more available, any idea what could be the reason?

patier91

Jan 29, 2017
Some people got it within one week.
What is your timeline? When did you application got processed? My family was processed may 3 and got DM on June 14
Hey!
Here's my timeline:
  1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on February 15, 2018.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on April 27, 2018.
  3. We started processing your application on April 27, 2018.
  4. We sent you correspondence on June 6, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
I sent all the documents and they received it on Mondy 6/11. Status of my application changed to Decision made on 6/24.
I am not sure how long it will take now to mail the card or send me more information. I'm traveling July 20th and I need a new card.

Did you get a new card or your status has changed since that time?

Confused in Toronto

Star Member
Jul 16, 2010
My story:
Application received on March 16th according to Canada Post.
Checked online last week, and saw a confirmation that CIC had indeed received it on March 16th.
Received AOR today, confirming the same date.
I'm living abroad, however, as my Canadian spouse works outside of Canada. So I am fully expecting this to be a messy, long procedure. Cross fingers I don't have to apply for another multi-entry PRTD (my current one expires in September).
I cannot believe how much this must be costing Canada in resources. Surely, there has to be a better way...

Momo231

Star Member
Jun 7, 2018
Hey!
Here's my timeline:
  1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on February 15, 2018.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on April 27, 2018.
  4. We sent you correspondence on June 6, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
I sent all the documents and they received it on Mondy 6/11. Status of my application changed to Decision made on 6/24.
I am not sure how long it will take now to mail the card or send me more information. I'm traveling July 20th and I need a new card.

Since my family change the status to DM on June 14, no new info was given, we still waiting for the card to mail or to be pickup.

if your status change this week such as they mail your card. you should got it within one week. if you are traveling I suggest you email them using the web from and when they ask for support document just send the air tickets.

unless you got lucky, but I don't think you have enough time. However you could got back into canada if you driving into the boarder and show your expire PR Card and tell CBSA that you are renewing the Card

momocyl

Jun 6, 2018
Hey!
Here's my timeline:

Hi
1. What documents did you send exactly?
2. Does it mean you are under secondary review if they needed documents?
Regards

momocyl

Jun 6, 2018
secondary review only happened before decision made
I did not understand.
When the documents are requested, it means it is secondary review?
Can you tell me what is the process of secondary review and when one can understand his file is under secondary review?

Momo231

Star Member
Jun 7, 2018
I did not understand.
When the documents are requested, it means it is secondary review?
Can you tell me what is the process of secondary review and when one can understand his file is under secondary review?
When they ask for more information or asking more document, It not a secondary review.
If you already got Decision Made then there is no way is a secondary review.
Only on the status say Secondary review then is a secondary review

Momo231

Star Member
Jun 7, 2018
Could everybody share the day you got DM to the day you got your PR Card in the mail or a pickup notices?

How many day in between that you have to wait until you got your card from day 1 after you got a Decision Made to the actual day you got your card

momocyl

Jun 6, 2018
When they ask for more information or asking more document, It not a secondary review.
If you already got Decision Made then there is no way is a secondary review.
Only on the status say Secondary review then is a secondary review
But in status, there is only in process, decision made and complete so there is no status called secondary review. Furthermore there is another trend in the forum in which all the people requested for more documents and it seems they named that as secondary review. What is your idea?

Momo231

Star Member
Jun 7, 2018
But in status, there is only in process, decision made and complete so there is no status called secondary review. Furthermore there is another trend in the forum in which all the people requested for more documents and it seems they named that as secondary review. What is your idea?
the easy way to understand approved or not as long as you got a decision made, you don't have to worry a thing.....

If you see decision made on your application and when you click on it and see the application still in process, this is normal people say they are produce the card and until then you could see the next line, mail or pickup the card.

There nothing to worry about

patier91

Jan 29, 2017
I called CiC yesterday as my Decision Made status is not changing. Apparently, they approved my application and mailed the card to the Ottawa office. Does anyone know how long does it take until they get the card and inform you that you can come and pick it up? I didn't get any communication and if I haven't called CIC I wouldn't find that out.

visavorpr

May 8, 2018
  1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on March 5, 2018.
  2. We started processing your application on May 24, 2018.
  3. Your Permanent Resident card was sent by mail on June 18, 2018.
My card arrived on June 27

Momo231

Star Member
Jun 7, 2018
I called CiC yesterday as my Decision Made status is not changing. Apparently, they approved my application and mailed the card to the Ottawa office. Does anyone know how long does it take until they get the card and inform you that you can come and pick it up? I didn't get any communication and if I haven't called CIC I wouldn't find that out.
what date did your application change to DM

Momo231

Star Member
Jun 7, 2018
When you check your application status saying Decision made, but there is no line 4 when you click the link.

Anybody has this problem or how many day you will see the results