+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sept 2017 - Any PR Card renewal applications submitted

LetMtl

Jan 21, 2018
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-status.html

Use this link to check the status. You can use you UCI number if you have not received the AOR. but without AOR you may not find it there too.
Thank you Mats. I checked using my PR card number but the info is not available yet. I will have to wait to get the AOR. Today they updated the processing time, it is now 87 days and they’re working on applications from Jan. 8th. It took a long time since the previous update was posted on March 18th. The volume of applications must be very high if they only advanced one week since the last processing time update was posted.
Still hoping to get the card before I leave on April 26 but will prepare the PRTD application just in case.

speeditx

Apr 6, 2018
Has anyone tried linking a PRC renewal application to their myCIC account? Can this be done? I haven't been able to do this, any thoughts from others who might have tried?

ammaartahir

Jun 30, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
12-12-12
Min

e was sent 6jan received 12 Jan and since 27 March it says decision made. No further updates. Waiting for it
Hey, any updates? Status DECISION MADE for me as well since 23MAR with no further updates :O

Yulduz

Star Member
Feb 9, 2018
Hey, any updates? Status DECISION MADE for me as well since 23MAR with no further updates :O
Nothing new. It’s same for weeks now.. i m kinda frustrated. I keep checking three times a day.. sometimes even more. When was ur application received. ?

mats

Nov 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-01-2011
AOR Received.
18-03-2011
Med's Done....
18-03-2012
Passport Req..
Sent 19-03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
30-Mar-2012
LANDED..........
12-July-2012
If you haven’t received your card or any other communication after the decision made status then I suggest you make a case specific enquiry as to what’s happening and let them now.

ammaartahir

Jun 30, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
12-12-12
Nothing new. It’s same for weeks now.. i m kinda frustrated. I keep checking three times a day.. sometimes even more. When was ur application received. ?
My application was received on 10JAN. As per my understanding, if our status turns to DECISION MADE, we should hear something from CIC within the next 4 weeks... In my case, 3 weeks have already been gone, the fourth week is beginning from tomorrow... let's see what happens... the process is very slow though... please keep me in the loop if you hear anything from CIC... thanks

ammaartahir

Jun 30, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
12-12-12
If you haven’t received your card or any other communication after the decision made status then I suggest you make a case specific enquiry as to what’s happening and let them now.
Thanks... yes, I am considering the same.. I will wait another week and then would probably send a case specific enquiry... Thanks

Reactions: Yulduz

Yulduz

Star Member
Feb 9, 2018
My application was received on 10JAN. As per my understanding, if our status turns to DECISION MADE, we should hear something from CIC within the next 4 weeks... In my case, 3 weeks have already been gone, the fourth week is beginning from tomorrow... let's see what happens... the process is very slow though... please keep me in the loop if you hear anything from CIC... thanks
Yeah sure. My application was received jan 12. So probably u will get to hear first, but yeah if something comes up I will update you for sure. Let’s see what happens in this weeks update.

Reactions: ammaartahir

ammaartahir

Jun 30, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
12-12-12
Yeah sure. My application was received jan 12. So probably u will get to hear first, but yeah if something comes up I will update you for sure. Let’s see what happens in this weeks update.
Looks like they received a lot of applications on 8thJan:

Permanent Resident cards

Renewing or replacing a PR card

94 days

If you require your PR card urgently, follow these instructions.

Working on applications received on January 8, 2018.

Love-my-life

Apr 16, 2018
  1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on January 25, 2018.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on April 12, 2018.
  3. We started processing your application on April 12, 2018.
I got this email on the 11th of this month. And the next day my status said decision made. I have a few questions. Hopefully someone can give me an answer.

I am leaving to India this Friday and planned to apply for prtd once I land. But since my status said decision made can I expect my card within a month? My husband will be travelling to India on June 1st. So he said he would bring the card with him. Do I have to collect the card myself or can he collect it on behalf of me if I give an authorization letter?

mats

Nov 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-01-2011
AOR Received.
18-03-2011
Med's Done....
18-03-2012
Passport Req..
Sent 19-03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
30-Mar-2012
LANDED..........
12-July-2012
I am confused if I have to apply for my prtd or not
It would depend on when you plan to return. If your husband can bring to India that would be best. Yes, an authorization and or PoA maybe required if he has to go to local IRCC office to pick up. If they send by mail then it is not required. But better for him to have authorization.

ammaartahir

Jun 30, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
12-12-12
  1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on January 25, 2018.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on April 12, 2018.
  3. We started processing your application on April 12, 2018.
I got this email on the 11th of this month. And the next day my status said decision made. I have a few questions. Hopefully someone can give me an answer.

I am leaving to India this Friday and planned to apply for prtd once I land. But since my status said decision made can I expect my card within a month? My husband will be travelling to India on June 1st. So he said he would bring the card with him. Do I have to collect the card myself or can he collect it on behalf of me if I give an authorization letter?
For me, almost a month since DECISION MADE still no card

Love-my-life

Apr 16, 2018
It would depend on when you plan to return. If your husband can bring to India that would be best. Yes, an authorization and or PoA maybe required if he has to go to local IRCC office to pick up. If they send by mail then it is not required. But better for him to have authorization.
Thank you! We will return on the 16th of June.