Med's Done....
18-03-2012
Passport Req..
Sent 19-03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
30-Mar-2012
LANDED..........
12-July-2012
Already applied since May and went through Secondary Review.
what is the current waiting time for that case?
There is no standard waiting time for those in secondary review. Normally it takes 6 months to 1 year but there are instances where it has taken more. My wife’s took 8 months.

BEY

Mar 6, 2018
There is no standard waiting time for those in secondary review. Normally it takes 6 months to 1 year but there are instances where it has taken more. My wife’s took 8 months.
thank for sharing the same , already crossed 4 months after submitting the additional required papers

ammaartahir

Jun 30, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
12-12-12
Hi, received an email from CIC last night. My Ecas has the status DECISION MADE and shows the following:
  1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on January 10, 2018.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on March 23, 2018.
  3. We started processing your application on March 23, 2018.
Can anyone interpret that for me? Does it mean the processing is complete or underway? Thanks

Reactions: Yulduz

Yulduz

Star Member
Feb 9, 2018
Hi, received an email from CIC last night. My Ecas has the status DECISION MADE and shows the following:
  1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on January 10, 2018.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on March 23, 2018.
  3. We started processing your application on March 23, 2018.
Can anyone interpret that for me? Does it mean the processing is complete or underway? Thanks
Most probably you will get your pr card soon. When did you mail your application? I mailed on Jan 6. Didn’t hear anything yet

Reactions: ammaartahir

bricksonly

Mar 18, 2018
Thanks God, Status is complete, and this is the whole story,
  1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on September 12, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on November 16, 2017.
  3. We started processing your application on November 16, 2017.
  4. Your Permanent Resident card was sent by mail on January 25, 2018.

1. I had 790 days in canada, 40 overseas trips during the 5 years. submitted colored copies of all pages + translations + CBSA record + well prepared excel sheet record. No further documents requested. I did not submit any email enquiry or phone call (I have heard that creat doubts on your case. Just check the online status.

1. Goodluck to others.
Congrats khlid! Good job!

I have a very similar situation with you, I have 25 visits during last 5 years and would submit my application when my RO reaches 820 or above. I want to know if you attached "colored copies of all pages + translations + CBSA record + well prepared excel sheet record" with your package at the beginning and not got a SR or any notice for additional proof?

I am going to do so and I could make a colour chart showing my days in Canada and accompany my citizen spouse in USA. I will have to make a easy-to-understand counts with solid proof for them to make decision.

ammaartahir

Jun 30, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
12-12-12
Most probably you will get your pr card soon. When did you mail your application? I mailed on Jan 6. Didn’t hear anything yet
I mailed my application on 5th Jan and the application was received on 10th Jan... when did they receive your application? I think they'll start processing your application in the coming week.

Yulduz

Star Member
Feb 9, 2018
I mailed my application on 5th Jan and the application was received on 10th Jan... when did they receive your application? I think they'll start processing your application in the coming week.
I made a mistake sending the documents through regular mail with no tracking info. My bad., now I don’t have any info regarding the delivery date. Just hoping for good.

sofia.m

Star Member
Jul 11, 2011
I made a mistake sending the documents through regular mail with no tracking info. My bad., now I don’t have any info regarding the delivery date. Just hoping for good.
Me too. I submitted dec28th. Nothing so far :(
Bad mistake i did.

YumiMedina

Star Member
Jan 27, 2017
Reading through the earlier posts, it looks like a minimum of 2 months before you actually hear from CIC, but the soonest you have a status, you should receive your card within weeks, regardless whether it is "Received" "In Process" or "Decision Made"

I sent my Parents PR Card renewal on Feb 07, and was received Feb 12. Hoping to hear back from them next month.

PS: Their citizenship application is also currently "In Process" its just that, we are travelling in May, and I dont want to risk it, as Citizenship takes about 6-8 months.

Best of luck to everyone.

Last edited:
Reactions: sofia.m and Yulduz

Yulduz

Star Member
Feb 9, 2018
Me too. I submitted dec28th. Nothing so far :(
Bad mistake i did.
Oh dear! Are u able to check the status online? I once called them to check whether they received my application but it was an automated service. It didn’t do any good to me. Wish u luck.

sofia.m

Star Member
Jul 11, 2011
Oh dear! Are u able to check the status online? I once called them to check whether they received my application but it was an automated service. It didn’t do any good to me. Wish u luck.
Online status wont let me login in. Using a local mail service is then garbage! Whats the use of it then!

sofia.m

Star Member
Jul 11, 2011

When did you submit it?
Maybe i submitted it during the holidays big mistake!