gopalshaw1804

Oct 14, 2021
VO: Etobicoke
Photo and address uploaded: Sep 1, 2021
ECOPR: Sep 5, 2021
Photo: in review with IRCC
Address : Accepted by IRCC
PR Card: Waiting?
Dropped an email to VO for urgent processing, received generic response 'shortage of resources'.

Anybody has any idea how long it gonna take to receive PR card delivered? Anybody on same boat as me?

sumitsaurav

Star Member
Nov 6, 2020
VO: Etobicoke
Photo and address uploaded: Sep 1, 2021
ECOPR: Sep 5, 2021
Photo: in review with IRCC
Address : Accepted by IRCC
PR Card: Waiting?
Dropped an email to VO for urgent processing, received generic response 'shortage of resources'.

Anybody has any idea how long it gonna take to receive PR card delivered? Anybody on same boat as me?
Do you know which email you sent it to? I urgently need to have my Ecopr from Etobicoke ??

gopalshaw1804

Oct 14, 2021
I sent an email but no luck...They just responded with generic response...! Here you go the email ID, you may try your luck and let us know if you see any positive response.

Etobicoke-CIC-APR@cic.gc.ca

Additionally, PFB the contact information that I received in the response.

For information or any further questions, please contact the Client Support Centre:

Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.

Telephone: 1-888-242-2100 (in Canada only)

Web form: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx .

Last edited:

sumitsaurav

Star Member
Nov 6, 2020
I sent an email but no luck...They just responded with generic response...! Here you go the email ID, you may try your luck and let us know if you see any positive response.

Etobicoke-CIC-APR@cic.gc.ca

Additionally, PFB the contact information that I received in the response.

For information or any further questions, please contact the Client Support Centre:

Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.

Telephone: 1-888-242-2100 (in Canada only)

Web form: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx .
thanks,sure!

Reactions: gopalshaw1804