+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SEP 2019 TRV from India time line

Mariner3

Oct 2, 2019
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
mine was refused on sep11..maybe was more overconfident as having schenegan,u.k. and u.s (with stamp in 2017 for 10days -valid thru 2027),and invitation letter from my son (he is on study visa since almost an year)

Strange .... you have very good travel history + USA VISA and travel history entitle you for CAN+ category...

What is your reason for refusal and what documents you attached ?

Mariner3

Oct 2, 2019
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
mine was refused on sep11..maybe was more overconfident as having schenegan,u.k. and u.s (with stamp in 2017 for 10days -valid thru 2027),and invitation letter from my son (he is on study visa since almost an year)

Your purpose of visit is also strong and genuine......

JN123

Oct 7, 2019
Hi,

I applied on 26th September paper application and biometrics,
Biometrics letter came on 4th August
7th August got my refusal stating wont leave the country on purpose of visit and family ties to Canada and my own country.

My husband is there on study permit since september 2019. I showed 7500 CAD in the account, i have a steady job and leave letter, 3 years income tax return, investment in the company, enrolled in a distance learning school (not canada) was coming and going to give exams in india. Was going to take care of my own expenses, purpose was to celebrate holidays with him mentioned that in the SOP.

Should I re-apply now or should I wait?

If now what other documents should I add to show ties?

rish_ind

Oct 31, 2012
I attached mine and my wife's job appointment letter, salary slips, PR cards etc.

Only thing which could be used against is recent deposit in my dad's account and not attaching property valuation or CA report for that purpose
What I understand from people (In Canada with PR) who get TRV approves for their love one (s):

"attach Notarised invitation letter by canadain lawyer and explain invitee information on letter" which have a very high chance of visa approval.

Techwhiz95

Sep 17, 2019
Hey Guys. Has review of eligibility started for any of you September 'Online' applicants from India? I applied on the 22nd of September and it is still under "We are processing your application. We will send you a mail once we start reviewing eligibility"

India processing time says 12 days. My application has been pending for the past 16 days.

khuranahbc

Nov 6, 2011
Hello, My parent's application just got approved.

Applied Online: 14th Sep
Biometrics Collection Letter Received: 15th Sep
Biometrics Completed: 23rd Sep
Passport Collection Request: 26th Sep

All the very best to everyone & Thankyou!
Hi there,

Are you permanent resident in Canada?

I have got PR and planning to move to Canada soon. I want to apply for visitor visa for my parents (retired). What should I put the purpose of travel as I have not moved to Canada as of now? As per the standard format, purpose of travel may be tourist or visiting to family/friends.

Your inputs are valuable to me.

Thanks

Last edited:

DELHI INDIAN

Jan 24, 2011
Hello all,

Need your advice. I am planning to apply for my parents ( father and mother) visit visa for 6 months online.

Please suggest if we need to creat two separate online account for each of my parent? If not then how can I submit application for both of them together online.

Thanks in advance

shafeeq87

Star Member
Nov 25, 2015
Hello all,

Need your advice. I am planning to apply for my parents ( father and mother) visit visa for 6 months online.

Please suggest if we need to creat two separate online account for each of my parent? If not then how can I submit application for both of them together online.

Thanks in advance
No need to creat 2 accounts. You can apply in 1 account

shafeeq87

Star Member
Nov 25, 2015
Hi there,

Are you permanent resident in Canada?

I have got PR and planning to move to Canada soon. I want to apply for visitor visa for my parents (retired). What should I put the purpose of travel as I have not moved to Canada as of now? As per the standard format, purpose of travel may be tourist or visiting to family/friends.

Your inputs are valuable to me.

Thanks
Tourist will be good option. As