Sent my passport to incorrect cpc

dannyboy334

Aug 5, 2018
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
12-03-2019
Good evening Folks
I am an international student in canada and had applied for the renewal of my trv. had received a confirmation from IRCC to submit my passport for TRV (within canada/holding valid study permit).

On July 31st I had mailed my passport through Canada Post (XpressPost) to Case Proccessing Centre- Ottawa P.O Box 8780, STN-T-CSC. ()

I learned today that it is not the appropriate address for submitting my passport along with my approval letter, it had to be sent to Temporary Resident Visa Section
CPP - Ottawa (e-Application)
PO Box 9640
Ottawa, ON, K1G 6T2

Hopefully this isn’t a horrendous mistake that I have committed and I sincerely apologize for doing so. And the courier has departed so I was not able to make any changes after realizing my mistake. Can someone help me out in this distress.

I have sent emails to cpc and ircc respectively regarding the issue. Haven’t heard anything yet. My passport was delivered to 8780 (signed as well) and I have a flight to catch on 18th of this month.

Reactions: mirzanadeem

rajaam

Jun 4, 2019
Good evening Folks
I am an international student in canada and had applied for the renewal of my trv. had received a confirmation from IRCC to submit my passport for TRV (within canada/holding valid study permit).

On July 31st I had mailed my passport through Canada Post (XpressPost) to Case Proccessing Centre- Ottawa P.O Box 8780, STN-T-CSC. ()

I learned today that it is not the appropriate address for submitting my passport along with my approval letter, it had to be sent to Temporary Resident Visa Section
PO Box 9640
Ottawa, ON, K1G 6T2

Hopefully this isn’t a horrendous mistake that I have committed and I sincerely apologize for doing so. And the courier has departed so I was not able to make any changes after realizing my mistake. Can someone help me out in this distress.

I have sent emails to cpc and ircc respectively regarding the issue. Haven’t heard anything yet. My passport was delivered to 8780 (signed as well) and I have a flight to catch on 18th of this month.
My scenario is similar I posted to PO Box 9640 instead of PO Box 8780 STN -T-CSC, can u pls advise on your case

dannyboy334

Aug 5, 2018
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
12-03-2019
No worries bro.

They probably will scan your passport once they get delivered there and eventually send it to the appropriate sections..

You will catch your flight No Sweat :)

rajaam

Jun 4, 2019
Thank u bro how long did it take for you to get the passport back, mine was delivered on the May/22/2019, still waiting to receive them

dannyboy334

Aug 5, 2018
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
12-03-2019
So, 14 days from 22-05, so probably by early next week you will get your passport, keep tracking.

gagan24

Star Member
Sep 13, 2019
Thank u bro how long did it take for you to get the passport back, mine was delivered on the May/22/2019, still waiting to receive them
i also by mistake have sent y passport to p o box 8780 stn t csc,OTTAWA.,KIG 5A9.
In your case, what thy did..I mean hv u recieved ur passport and in how many days and whether is it stamped ?

gagan24

Star Member
Sep 13, 2019
CAN ANYONE PLease HELP....

I am an international student in canada and had applied for the renewal of my trv. had received a confirmation from IRCC to submit my passport for TRV (within canada/holding valid work permit).

On 8 NOV I had mailed my passport through Canada Post (XpressPost) to Case Proccessing Centre- Ottawa P.O Box 8780, STN-T-CSC. (KIG 5A9)

NEXT DAY I CAME TO KNOW THAT that it it haS to be sent to Temporary Resident Visa Section
PO Box 9640
Ottawa, ON, K1G 6T2

I am really worried on.my passport is already delivered on 12 nov.
whether thy ourself will stamp my passport or send it to appropriate section?

gagan24

Star Member
Sep 13, 2019
My scenario is similar I posted to PO Box 9640 instead of PO Box 8780 STN -T-CSC, can u pls advise on your case
I DID THE SAME THING.i AM REALLY WORRIED NOW.
WHAT HAD HAPPENED WITH UR CASE?HAVE THY STAMPED IT OR THY HAVE SENT TO DIFF SECTION?

gagan24

Star Member
Sep 13, 2019
IN how many days u gt ur passport back.I DID THE SAME MISTAKE AS U.I have sent my passport on 8 nov.
I ma really worried.Can u plz tell me about ur case .

gagan24

Star Member
Sep 13, 2019
Good evening Folks

PO Box 9640
Ottawa, ON, K1G 6T2

Hey, I did the same mistake.I am really wOrried now.
Can u plz tell tht in how many days u gt ur passport back? and whether it was stamped or no.

gagan24

Star Member
Sep 13, 2019
Good evening Folks

PO Box 9640
Ottawa, ON, K1G 6T2

I am an international student in canada and had applied for the renewal of my trv. had received a confirmation from IRCC to submit my passport for TRV (within canada/holding valid work permit).

On 8 NOV I had mailed my passport through Canada Post (XpressPost) to Case Proccessing Centre- Ottawa P.O Box 8780, STN-T-CSC. (KIG 5A9)

NEXT DAY I CAME TO KNOW THAT that it it haS to be sent to Temporary Resident Visa Section
PO Box 9640
Ottawa, ON, K1G 6T2

gagan24

Star Member
Sep 13, 2019

PO Box 9640
Ottawa, ON, K1G 6T2

karandip singh

Jun 9, 2017

PO Box 9640
Ottawa, ON, K1G 6T2

PO Box 9640
Ottawa, ON, K1G 6T2

PO Box 9640
Ottawa, ON, K1G 6T2

I did same, did u get ur passport with stamp or not. I sent my passport to wrong address on 24 dec.