+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sent documents electronically to WES, still they haven't received it, they say.

vinz1985

Aug 24, 2020
Hello, It is the 4th or 5th time I am trying to make WES understand my real problem. Every time, i get very standard replies which doesn't address my real issue. I have two qualifications to be assessed- one diploma and one part time degree. My polytechnic had already sent them the diploma transcript in sealed envelop on 6-Aug. AND, my university sent my degree transcript on 13-Aug-2020 electronically via email with me copied in the mail(So I know exactly when they sent). It is an email for goodness sake so I believe they should have already received it INSTANTLY in their inbox. When I asked WES about this, they are simply saying they didnt receive anything. And when they say didn't receive something which they should see in the inbox readily, I really cant understand that and I'm distressed about what happened to that email. Its been more than a month and they didn't even receive transcripts from either of my institutions. I even have my IELTS results ready. I regret going to WES for my ECA now. It is really the worst customer service.

Is it the case with everyone?

guru782

Jun 26, 2019
Please see below from Wes website

Email

WES generally does not accept electronic documents attached in an email. This is for security reasons and document authentication purposes.

Electronic documents sent via email are acceptable only if there is an agreement between WES and the issuing institution, and such documents must be sent from an official institutional email account. WES has this type of agreement with a limited number of institutions.

vinz1985

Aug 24, 2020
Please see below from Wes website

Email

WES generally does not accept electronic documents attached in an email. This is for security reasons and document authentication purposes.

Electronic documents sent via email are acceptable only if there is an agreement between WES and the issuing institution, and such documents must be sent from an official institutional email account. WES has this type of agreement with a limited number of institutions.
Sorry I forgot to mention, my university has an agreement with WES to send the docs electronically.

cazyx

May 17, 2021
Hello, It is the 4th or 5th time I am trying to make WES understand my real problem. Every time, i get very standard replies which doesn't address my real issue. I have two qualifications to be assessed- one diploma and one part time degree. My polytechnic had already sent them the diploma transcript in sealed envelop on 6-Aug. AND, my university sent my degree transcript on 13-Aug-2020 electronically via email with me copied in the mail(So I know exactly when they sent). It is an email for goodness sake so I believe they should have already received it INSTANTLY in their inbox. When I asked WES about this, they are simply saying they didnt receive anything. And when they say didn't receive something which they should see in the inbox readily, I really cant understand that and I'm distressed about what happened to that email. Its been more than a month and they didn't even receive transcripts from either of my institutions. I even have my IELTS results ready. I regret going to WES for my ECA now. It is really the worst customer service.

Is it the case with everyone?
Same happened with me, please did you get yours??