+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Seniors plz help!! CBSA entry/CBP entry missing, chances of RQ?

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
Hello Seniors and other members,

I have one CBSA entry missing as well as one USA CBP entry missing. Both are on different dates and were of land travel for same day trip only on multiple entry i94

I know CBSA and CBP has started sharing entry exit data since 2012 or 2013 and that's how CIC can check entry/exit records.

1. What are the chances of me getting RQ?

2. Has anyone have missing entries? If yes, did you get RQ or not?

3. How to tackle this situation? How to fix these records?

arambi

Aug 16, 2014
If you've already sent your application, just be ready to answer during test. Any alternative evidence like shopping receipts may help.
If you haven't sent your application, you explain on a letter accompanying your application. No need to worry about fixing anything. CO knows those reports are not perfect.

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
arambi said:
If you've already sent your application, just be ready to answer during test. Any alternative evidence like shopping receipts may help.
If you haven't sent your application, you explain on a letter accompanying your application. No need to worry about fixing anything. CO knows those reports are not perfect.
Thank you,
I haven't sent the application yet. I am reluctant sending the explanation letter because on application, it said, do not contact cbsa for your records, which i already did and it may affect my application. What do you say?

arambi

Aug 16, 2014
thecoolguysam said:
Thank you,
I haven't sent the application yet. I am reluctant sending the explanation letter because on application, it said, do not contact cbsa for your records, which i already did and it may affect my application. What do you say?
Some applicants on this forum did request and send CBSA report and I'm not aware of anything bad happening to them. In my case I did report all trips including same day trips on the residency calculator and attached the CBSA report and USA REPORT and letter with explanation. Will see how it goes.

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
arambi said:
Some applicants on this forum did request and send CBSA report and I'm not aware of anything bad happening to them. In my case I did report all trips including same day trips on the residency calculator and attached the CBSA report and USA REPORT and letter with explanation. Will see how it goes.
Great! what's the status of your application? did you have any entries missing?

arambi

Aug 16, 2014
Yes couple entries were missing... I think CO should be happy that I declare trips that are not in CBSA report. My application is just IN PROCESS. No other news from CIC so far.

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
arambi said:
Yes couple entries were missing... I think CO should be happy that I declare trips that are not in CBSA report. My application is just IN PROCESS. No other news from CIC so far.
Did you contact CBSA to get the entries added and what was their response?

Did you have any missing usa entries?

arambi

Aug 16, 2014
thecoolguysam said:
Did you contact CBSA to get the entries added and what was their response?
No

Did you have any missing usa entries?
Yes
No correction requested. Just letter explaining the situation... Especially how I'm certain records are missing from the reports. CO should appreciate full disclosure and honesty.

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
arambi said:
No correction requested. Just letter explaining the situation... Especially how I'm certain records are missing from the reports. CO should appreciate full disclosure and honesty.
Did you have missing usa entries?

Did you have incorrect exits for usa?