20-AUG-14 ->SA
File Transfer...
01-SEP-14
Med's Done....
11-MAY-14
Passport Req..
05-MAR-15 In Process......:22-JAN-15
VISA ISSUED...
CEM's call to inform option for PP delivery: 14-APR-15****DM: 16-APR-15***VOH:17-APR-15
LANDED..........
22-APR-2015
Hi Guys,

I just need advice / opinion if I should proceed with my second TRV application.

I first applied in July 2013 for TRV and was refused because i have not satisfied CIC that I will leave Canada at the end of my stay to due travel history, limited employment prospects from country of residence, and personal assets and financial status. That time my boyfriend invited me stating in the invitation letter to cover ALL expenses.

As of this time, we are already married (in Dec 2013) and we are thinking of applying for 2nd TRV to visit my husband to spend some time together as it is extremely hard to be apart for an extended period of time while we are putting together our Spousal Sponsorship application. I am afraid there's not much changes on the reason of the 1st refusal.

So I am asking your advice guys, how can I make a strong explanation letter, to convince CIC that I will leave Canada after my visit. Is it strong enough to say that I will leave Canada by the end of my stay coz we don't want to have a bad record with CIC and ruin our chance under the Spousal Sponsorship so we will respect and abide the condition of TRV admission?

Hope you guys can give enlightenment/ advices or add something to make a strong explanation letter.

By the way, I am Philippine passport holder working right now in Qatar. My husband is a Canadian Citizen.

Thanks and have a good day everyone!

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi ( Parents Sponsorship )
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
Re: What are my chances of 2nd TRV approval after 1st TRV refusal?

shadow_0716 said:
Hi Guys,

I just need advice / opinion if I should proceed with my second TRV application.

I first applied in July 2013 for TRV and was refused because i have not satisfied CIC that I will leave Canada at the end of my stay to due travel history, limited employment prospects from country of residence, and personal assets and financial status. That time my boyfriend invited me stating in the invitation letter to cover ALL expenses.

As of this time, we are already married (in Dec 2013) and we are thinking of applying for 2nd TRV to visit my husband to spend some time together as it is extremely hard to be apart for an extended period of time while we are putting together our Spousal Sponsorship application. I am afraid there's not much changes on the reason of the 1st refusal.

So I am asking your advice guys, how can I make a strong explanation letter, to convince CIC that I will leave Canada after my visit. Is it strong enough to say that I will leave Canada by the end of my stay coz we don't want to have a bad record with CIC and ruin our chance under the Spousal Sponsorship so we will respect and abide the condition of TRV admission?

Hope you guys can give enlightenment/ advices or add something to make a strong explanation letter.

By the way, I am Philippine passport holder working right now in Qatar. My husband is a Canadian Citizen.

Thanks and have a good day everyone!

The 1st part was probably triggered due to BF as they are afraid you will apply inside Canada for PR and if not you might stay over, now that your are married, it actually makes it more difficult ( for reasons just explained ) but from a generic visa perspective, you need to improve on reasons you were refused to begin with i.e, convince that you are only visiting for pure tourism but this time its obvious that you want to as he is your hubby
You can try with papers which improved on situation from earlier but frankly its tough to sell when hubby already there. Ideally best to wait till spousal sponsorship is done ( many folks waiting like this )