+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SENIOR HELP!!! I DID advise!!!! 2 PNP nominations!~!! Choice

myangelbei

Sep 15, 2015
HI,
Long story short, I applied EE SINP on November 4 and received Nomination today and ask me to " accept" or " not accept'' .....But I have also received a PT from Ontario (Nov27)and I want to apply for Ontario EE program, because I have a very good job here and like to settle down in Ontario.

My question is: Should I " accept" SINP now and submit my application to CIC for saskatchewan nomination ?? Am I will be rejected by CIC because I am currently work and living in Ontario???

OR Should I click " Not accept" and apply for Ontario EE with my PT and wait for Ontario nomination??? But in this case there may have chance that my OINP will get rejected and then I will lost very thing~!!!!

PLEASE HELP MEEEEEE! Thank you all in advance!! :eek: :eek:

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
myangelbei said:
HI,
Long story short, I applied EE SINP on November 4 and received Nomination today and ask me to " accept" or " not accept'' .....But I have also received a PT from Ontario (Nov27)and I want to apply for Ontario EE program, because I have a very good job here and like to settle down in Ontario.

My question is: Should I " accept" SINP now and submit my application to CIC for saskatchewan nomination ?? Am I will be rejected by CIC because I am currently work and living in Ontario???

OR Should I click " Not accept" and apply for Ontario EE with my PT and wait for Ontario nomination??? But in this case there may have chance that my OINP will get rejected and then I will lost very thing~!!!!

PLEASE HELP MEEEEEE! Thank you all in advance!! :eek: :eek:
i'd suggest you to avail this SINP opportunity and accept it ASAP !

JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I suggest you accept the OINP. You have said that you live and work in Ontario hence you have a better chance to prove you deserve the Ontario Nomination more.

Remember they give these nominations on the basis that you can show that you will be of benefit to the Province. Here's the befits you provide to the Province:

1) You pay taxes to Ontario government when you are working
2) You are supporting an Ontario property landlord renting where you are (unless you are living with a friend or relative for free)
3) You are spending money in the Ontario community and boosting business profits (through grocery shopping, recreational activities etc)

The only reason you would choose the SINP is if you have a job, friend, relative there. This is based on the information you have written.

myangelbei

Sep 15, 2015
My biggest concern to choose SINP now is that I am afraid that I will questioned by CIC officer and reject my PR application because I am currently live/ work in Ontario and why the hell I am going to Saskatchewan???

My biggest concern to give up SINP and to apply OINP is because I am afraid if I get rejected by OINP(chances are small but still possible) and I will lost everything!~~~

What should I do?

JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I don't understand why you think you will get rejected for OINP. You are more likely to be rejected for SINP.

Living and working in Ontario you have a better chance of OINP than SINP.

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
I don't think where you live and work has anything to do with provincial nomination and express entry applications.
However, IF you accept SINP nomination, you're declaring that you intend to live and work in SK. You need to show that intent throughout the process and at Landing.
Depending on your CRS score, you really need to think about if you want to move to SK, decline SK nomination and risk not getting OINP nomination hoping you get regular ITA.

sumairak

Jul 18, 2014
US
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
In process
Nomination.....
Saskatchewan
AOR Received.
Aug 10, 2015
i was in the same situation as well. sask nominated me but i wanted to go with ontario. but luckily or unluckily OINP asked clarifications on my previous employment which took alot of time and i decided to go with sask. because i didnt want to risk opportunity. if you want to play safe think what you have right now for sure. or you want to take risk and wait for OINP.