+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Seneca College Winter 2020 Intake

Jul 27, 2019
I applied on first week of july in seneca college through an agent for commuter programming and second option I chose computer engineering. At the end of july, I was told by my agent that I was admitted for computer engineering but he also told me that they approximately take 2/3 weeks for sending offer letter after student is being admitted. I have doubts regarding it and wanna know is it true this?
Ask for student id and password from agent to access student center......if they are not giving u then there is definitely something wrong......i got my offer letter after one week, once my status changed to 'admitted'.......one more thing that u can do is sending a mail to 'samantha.villamor@senecacollege.ca' but do include your student id number in it.......samantha mam will tell u that what is the case

ASuryawala

Mar 23, 2019
Hi my status is changed to International offer of Admission. All requirements met..,,, does this mean that I would get final offer letter from Seneca?

Jul 27, 2019
Has anyone paid the fees for Seneca College Jan 2020? How many days Seneca takes to send the fees receipt?
I have paid the fee......but i haven't got receipts. The payment reached seneca on last friday......it is said that receipts are usually sent within 5 working days......hoping for the best to receive receipts and final LOA ASAP.

Harshitkumar

Jul 21, 2019
I have paid the fee......but i haven't got receipts. The payment reached seneca on last friday......it is said that receipts are usually sent within 5 working days......hoping for the best to receive receipts and final LOA ASAP.
What a coincidence I mean I too paid my fees last Friday and hoping to receive the receipt on this Friday. Can u update me here whenever u receive the receipt?

Dark princess

Jul 24, 2019
Hi,

On 17th My status changed to International offer of Admissions, Admitted. But did not receive offer letter yet. So i am concerned how long they take to release offer letter.

Appreciate your help.
Thanks.

Harshitkumar

Jul 21, 2019
Hi,

On 17th My status changed to International offer of Admissions, Admitted. But did not receive offer letter yet. So i am concerned how long they take to release offer letter.

Appreciate your help.
Thanks.
That's too long. My status changed to "admitted" and I received the offer letter the very next day. U should contact the college ig.