+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Seneca College Winter 2020 Intake

Ibgdrgn

Jul 24, 2019
Hello,
Please has anyone gotten offer letter for January 2020? and when did you apply? I applied since the 14th of May and nothing yet.
Hi, I applied last April 26, 2019 and the program I chose was Travel Services Management. Status is still “Application has been received”. Per my agency, Seneca is prioritizing the September intakes and might start to review the application for Jan 2020 by July 31.

Ibgdrgn

Jul 24, 2019
Hi, I applied last April 26, 2019 and the program I chose is Travel Services Management. Status is still “Application has been received”. Per my agency, Seneca is prioritizing the September intakes and might start to review the application for Jan 2020 by July 31.
I also read the last year’s thread about Jan 2019 intakes, most of the students didn’t get the offer letter until October 2018

Mojoyin

Jul 3, 2019
Hi, I applied last April 26, 2019 and the program I chose was Travel Services Management. Status is still “Application has been received”. Per my agency, Seneca is prioritizing the September intakes and might start to review the application for Jan 2020 by July 31.
Hi
Got my offer letter on the 17th of July.

Harshitkumar

Jul 21, 2019
same w me bro. i applied on 20th of june tho. i even mailed them and they sent me an automated reply saying 'we are receiving a lot of emails but we are committed to get back to u asap'

Harshitkumar

Jul 21, 2019
and just wondering... whats your ielts score and academic background?

Ibgdrgn

Jul 24, 2019
same w me bro. i applied on 20th of june tho. i even mailed them and they sent me an automated reply saying 'we are receiving a lot of emails but we are committed to get back to u asap'
Got the same reply over and over again. Spoke with my agency earlier, other students who applied the same time got theirs already. Different programs tho.

Ibgdrgn

Jul 24, 2019
and just wondering... whats your ielts score and academic background?
I didn’t take the IELTS because it’s waived; however, I am planning to take the test soon since I’m worrying about my application and other schools require it. My academic background is good, I have BS business ad major in Marketing mngt. How about you?