+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Seneca college may intake

Sep 13, 2017
You should do phone call at Seneca college and ask them about your queries about offer letter
There is no benefit of calling them. They are directly saying, we have the same information that is available on your student center ID.
I called them thrice, they are not answering what i expected. every time they say your application is still in process, we will update soon.

Anyway, You can call and let me know the reply you receive from them.

123kaur

Sep 20, 2017
There is no benefit of calling them. They are directly saying, we have the same information that is available on your student center ID.
I called them thrice, they are not answering what i expected. every time they say your application is still in process, we will update soon.

Anyway, You can call and let me know the reply you receive from them.
You should call at Seneca College today as whenever I phone called in Seneca college on Friday I get clear answers to my questions.
Call today also

Jazz_Mirzaa

Jan 12, 2018
yrr i have also applied for seneca college on September 29 but still not got the offer letter.Its really annoying...
Is there anyone who applied for seneca york(computer course )?
I have applied for diploma in computer networking and technical support.

123kaur

Sep 20, 2017
yrr i have also applied for seneca college on September 29 but still not got the offer letter.Its really annoying...
Is there anyone who applied for seneca york(computer course )?
I have applied for diploma in computer networking and technical support.
Have you mailed the Seneca college