+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Seneca college may intake

123kaur

Sep 20, 2017
yes, i called them, one lady pick the call.
She replied, we had just finished our jan intake admission. You can expact some response in last week of December
She checked using my student ID as well when i told her to check.

I hope a positive reply in the last week of December
Have you got your offer letter from Seneca college now

islander23

May 18, 2017
i am also planning on applying for May intake. I had applied for Jan intake but got rejected. Seneca took about 8 weeks to give me the offer letter for Jan intake.
DOnt loose hope. My first course was rejected. But I was able to pass the second course. Remember, when you applied in Seneca Portal, you were asked for three courses. Seneca College Admission Office is looking for the best course where you will fit in. Patience is the key.

123kaur

Sep 20, 2017
DOnt loose hope. My first course was rejected. But I was able to pass the second course. Remember, when you applied in Seneca Portal, you were asked for three courses. Seneca College Admission Office is looking for the best course where you will fit in. Patience is the key.
Have you also got admission in Seneca college

Ishatpreet

Jan 11, 2018
I also applied for chemical lab technician on 10 November for may intake in seneca. Got no response yet . What to do?

123kaur

Sep 20, 2017
No i haven't applied anywhere else. I just completed my b.pharmacy few months back in 2017. I got 7.8 cgpa in 10th, 65% percent in 12th and 55% in degree
You should do phone call at Seneca college and ask them about your queries about offer letter