Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-Mar-2012
AOR Received.
28-Jun-2012
Med's Done....
30-Dec-2011
Passport Req..
24-Jul-2012 (Got a wrong req, so sent PP only on 3rd sep)
Hi Everyone,
I was hoping someone can help me with this.

My mother in-law's visitor visa has been approved and no biometrics were requested. Only passport has been requested. She lives in Rajasthan and nearest VAC is in Delhi.

I was hoping to send the passport via courier to the VAC, but there are no instructions/details on that. More so, if someone sends passport by courier how do you pay the VFS global fees?
Or our only option is to ask her to travel to Delhi or send the passport to a friend in delhi and have them deposit it at the VAC?

If we decide to have my friend submit the application, apart from the VAC consent form what other documents should he carry with him?

Please help.

Last edited:

Rajucanada2018

Star Member
Sep 11, 2018
Hi Everyone,

My mother in-law's visitor visa has been approved and no biometrics were requested. Only passport has been requested. She lives in Rajasthan and nearest VAC is in Delhi.

I was hoping to send the passport via courier to the VAC, but there are no instructions/details on that. More so, if someone sends passport by courier how do you pay the VFS global fees?
Or our only option is to ask her to travel to Delhi or send the passport to a friend in delhi and have them deposit it at the VAC?

If we decide to have my friend submit the application, apart from the VAC consent form what other documents should he carry with him?

Please help.
You cannot send your mother passport through courier at VFS office. you can get information on " How to submit your passport on this page"

https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/india/how_to_apply.html#temporary_documents

Reactions: hello2adi

SINGH26

Star Member
Apr 17, 2018
Hi Everyone,

Please help.

When have applied? When it got approved? Just asking for timline

hello2adi

Star Member
Nov 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-Mar-2012
AOR Received.
28-Jun-2012
Med's Done....
30-Dec-2011
Passport Req..
24-Jul-2012 (Got a wrong req, so sent PP only on 3rd sep)
Thanks everyone for the answers.
We applied for the visitor visa on 2nd Oct and received approval on 10th Oct.