+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sending passport from USA to Canada

emilia92

Dec 13, 2020
I wrote to them through a web form on Sunday and they replied this morning confirming that they had received the documents. and someone is reviewing it. but I think it is just their regular reply formulas. do you or anyone have that number that my wife who is in Canada can call for this specific matter?
I use 888-242-2100

ad_26

Jun 20, 2023
Mine was delivered on 06/08 and was approved on 06/16. Now waiting for the return tracker
Hello. Was your tracker activated or are you still waiting? I am in the same boat, approved on 6/16. But waiting on the return tracker to activate

emilia92

Dec 13, 2020
Hello. Was your tracker activated or are you still waiting? I am in the same boat, approved on 6/16. But waiting on the return tracker to activate
Still waiting. Lets update each other here when activated. Are you using Fedex or UPS?

sjgoel

Jul 3, 2015
Hello, My passport was delivered to IRCC Ottawa for PR visa stamping on Friday (6/23) morning. I have upcoming travel starting 07/07.
Worried if I can get the passport back by then.

Please @ad_26 @Cedya @ArijitRoy @arnk @emilia92 - could you post how many days it took to get back passport in your cases, assuming there are no new demands from IRCC for an invoice or photo? WiIl be thankful.

arnk

Jun 20, 2023
Hello, My passport was delivered to IRCC Ottawa for PR visa stamping on Friday (6/23) morning. I have upcoming travel starting 07/07.

Please @ad_26 @Cedya @ArijitRoy @arnk @emilia92 - could you post how many days it took to get back passport in your cases, assuming there are no new demands from IRCC for an invoice or photo? WiIl be thankful.
Mine is taking longer for some reasons. I have not even received the approval yet, let alone my CPR and my daughter's Passport. But lately I've noticed based what other people reported here, that the process has been taking less than 2 weeks for most applicants.

Reactions: sjgoel

sjgoel

Jul 3, 2015
Mine is taking longer for some reasons. I have not even received the approval yet, let alone my CPR and my daughter's Passport. But lately I've noticed based what other people reported here, that the process has been taking less than 2 weeks for most applicants.
Thanks.
Other than this thread, where else did you find similar cases of US based applicants sending passports to Ottawa.
Hope you will hear positively soon !!

ArijitRoy

Aug 8, 2019

Apologize for the late response, Here is our timelines
6/08/2023 - Passports sent
6/09/2023 - Passports delivered
6/14/2023 - New photos requested, we sent them the same day
6/15/2023 - New photos delivered
06/22/2023 - Return Label activated
06/23/2023 - Passports received

ad_26

Jun 20, 2023

Similar timelines for me.
Passport sent - 6/12
Passport received - 6/13
Approved - 6/16
Return label activated - 6/20