+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sending passport from USA to Canada

Cedya

Star Member
Jun 1, 2022
They do not reply to those emails. I received 2 from them, one for new pictures and one to confirm if I would land before medical exam expiry date. I replied to both emails and never received anything back. Just give them few business days and you will get the final decision in the profile and tracker.

Yes I received my passport+copr today, I hope you get yours some time next week :)
Aaah I see. Thanks! And congrats on getting your documents back!! I already have my eCoPR but just waiting on my spouse's. Unfortunately I can't use the tracker bc our application was under TR 2 PR, so we are kind of in the dark until we see the notification from ups lol.

ArijitRoy

Aug 8, 2019
Hi All, we received a response from IRCC that we need to send new photos. I am not sure from where to take pictures. We took pictures at CVS and they said it was as per Canadian standards. Anyone else faced the same issue? please advice.

Thanks!

Cedya

Star Member
Jun 1, 2022
Did they highlight any part of the email? They usually will to let you know which part of photo specifications yours got wrong.

ArijitRoy

Aug 8, 2019
Did they highlight any part of the email? They usually will to let you know which part of photo specifications yours got wrong.
This is what they highlighted

· Taken in front of a plain white background with a clear difference between the person’s face and the background. Photographs must reflect/represent natural skin tones

· Printed in a plain white background (not showing shades/tints of blue, gray, pink, or yellow)

Cedya

Star Member
Jun 1, 2022
From what I gather from this, the photos background might have been too dark/not lit up enough :(. The only thing you can do is retake it. Is there a different photo place in your town?
On my side, I still haven't heard back from them. I wonder if we have the same agent. Is it KM29883 by any chance?

Cedya

Star Member
Jun 1, 2022
I just called IRCC and they said my spouse COPR was re-printed the day after we replied to the email but I dunno what it means. Neither did the agent I spoke to. She said it probably had to do with the fact that we resent the photos. @legalfalcon could you please shed some light on this?

Last edited:

ArijitRoy

Aug 8, 2019
From what I gather from this, the photos background might have been too dark/not lit up enough :(. The only thing you can do is retake it. Is there a different photo place in your town?
On my side, I still haven't heard back from them. I wonder if we have the same agent. Is it KM29883 by any chance?
Yes its the same KM29883, I will probably try Walgreens this time for change.