+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sending ECA instead of ICAP

Serenasix

Sep 3, 2018
I applied for my Express Entry a month ago and I sent my application with my ECA from WES. I didn't understand that I need my ICAP not my ECA. I am applying for my ICAP now. Has anyone had this experience before? Will my application get rejected?

Last edited:

sarahharas

Jan 8, 2019
I applied for my Express Entry a month ago and I sent my application with my ECA from WES. I didn't understand that I need my ICAP not my ECA. I am applying for my ICAP now. Has anyone had this experience before? Will my application get rejected?
I have the same problem. I have ICAP evaluation and I need, and when I try to upgrade for IRCC it says that I do not need to upgrade the report but I can simply order a duplicate to sent to IRCC. And when I try to order the duplicate it says that my ECA report will be delivered to the IRCC. Could it be ok?

Did you solve your problem?

Serenasix

Sep 3, 2018
That is exactly what I did. I have not heard back from them since then, but I guess the problem is solved. I paid a fee of about 35 CAD.

Artico

Jan 24, 2019
Category........
NOC Code......
Hi.
I'm with you in a similar situation.
I prefer to pay for ECA Course-by-Course Evaluation cause I dont know if I will have suficient points to EE, so I will use Course-by-Course Evaluation for college porposes and after this I hope to use the same ECA for immigration porposes.
Sarah and Serena, I would like to know if everything was ok with your applicantions. I hope so.
Good luck for all of us in this new part of our life.
:)

Serenasix

Sep 3, 2018
Hi.
I'm with you in a similar situation.
I prefer to pay for ECA Course-by-Course Evaluation cause I dont know if I will have suficient points to EE, so I will use Course-by-Course Evaluation for college porposes and after this I hope to use the same ECA for immigration porposes.
Sarah and Serena, I would like to know if everything was ok with your applicantions. I hope so.
Good luck for all of us in this new part of our life.
:)
Hi Artico,
So far everything has been alright with my application. Just remember to ask for your ECA report before submitting your case to CIC. Otherwise there shouldn't be a problem with your application.