+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sending documents to WES from JNTU Hyderabad

Sk ali

Sep 4, 2019
Hyderabad
Category........
how did you send your OD?
WES only accepts the documents sealed in envelope from JNTUH. Did you place OD copy in envelope before sealing it?
Yes from jntuh stamp on my od copy and together with all certificates transcripts i sended sealed in one envelop and got approve from wes

Sk ali

Sep 4, 2019
Hyderabad
Category........
Hello Everyone

I want to apply for wes kindly guide me through the procedure and also there is an of wes in new online transcript request page so bit confused as it says have ti visit college and get it stamped actually iam out of station and visiting college would take time so kindly help me with the procedure .

Thank you

See ou and jntuh both have different process u are applying from which university?

rbanala

Nov 15, 2019
My experience with JNTUH transcripts’ process (11/23/2019):

Applied online for transcripts and WES application. Immediately received an email to submit the documents (including WES with college attestation). After 5 days, My brother in india went there with a fee receipt and CN23 form. (we didn’t receive any message or confirmation)

They told him that the transcripts will only be sent to WES once we submit the documents (whatever mentioned on the website and in the email I received): WES attested by college/blank WES/OD & PC copies.
He told that he already called JNTUH and WES and the WES attestation is optional. But, the guy clearly said it is mandatory and they can only send/release transcripts, if we submit them. There is a notice at the counter about this requirement for WES (a copy of whatever there on website).
Then, my brother called me and I talked to the guy and told him I am not in India. He asked me if my college is shutdown, I said ‘NO’. He said then I need WES attestation from college. After convincing him for sometime, he agreed to send transcripts without WES if I authorize to do the same and he said no need of OD copy.
Finally, the guy said he will dispatch the transcripts since I already paid all the fee and the tracking number will be under ‘tracking application’ by Monday.
We didn’t have to go to post office to post them.

We got a text message in the evening (on the same day) with a confirmation that transcripts are dispatched and tracking#. status updated to ‘dispatched’.

I think it really depends on the guy who will be at the counter when you visit. Some makes it hard and some will accept without college attestation etc.
If your college is shutdown, you need to pay 100 rupees to get authorization from JNTUH.

Attached: notice at the counter:
https://ibb.co/4KVjWZk

AliKhan86

Nov 12, 2019
hi, did u get any message from JNTU when u got ur transcripts?I applied 11-11-2019 and selected option by hand but did not receive any message from them to come and collect from university
Hi, I selected the option for the transcripts to be sent by post to my home address. I got an sms about 10 days later mentioning that my documents were in delivery and will reach soon.

I am not sure about the "pickup documents by hand" process at JNTUH so I cannot advise.

AliKhan86

Nov 12, 2019
No need arr form u did not attached ur OD(original degree) its mandotary.
Provisional degree certificate is already a part of the transcripts package.

WES requires a Degree certificate or a provisional certificate - So that requirement is already met.

AliKhan86

Nov 12, 2019
A
My experience with JNTUH transcripts’ process (11/23/2019):

Applied online for transcripts and WES application. Immediately received an email to submit the documents (including WES with college attestation). After 5 days, My brother in india went there with a fee receipt and CN23 form. (we didn’t receive any message or confirmation)

They told him that the transcripts will only be sent to WES once we submit the documents (whatever mentioned on the website and in the email I received): WES attested by college/blank WES/OD & PC copies.
He told that he already called JNTUH and WES and the WES attestation is optional. But, the guy clearly said it is mandatory and they can only send/release transcripts, if we submit them. There is a notice at the counter about this requirement for WES (a copy of whatever there on website).
Then, my brother called me and I talked to the guy and told him I am not in India. He asked me if my college is shutdown, I said ‘NO’. He said then I need WES attestation from college. After convincing him for sometime, he agreed to send transcripts without WES if I authorize to do the same and he said no need of OD copy.
Finally, the guy said he will dispatch the transcripts since I already paid all the fee and the tracking number will be under ‘tracking application’ by Monday.
We didn’t have to go to post office to post them.

We got a text message in the evening (on the same day) with a confirmation that transcripts are dispatched and tracking#. status updated to ‘dispatched’.

I think it really depends on the guy who will be at the counter when you visit. Some makes it hard and some will accept without college attestation etc.
If your college is shutdown, you need to pay 100 rupees to get authorization from JNTUH.

Attached: notice at the counter:
https://ibb.co/4KVjWZk
Alternatively you could have applied for the transcripts online and have them posted to your address, this would have saved you the trouble of all the convincing and going back and forth to JNTUH.

chandra415

Feb 20, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney -> Mississauga -> NDVO
App. Filed.......
04-11-2019 (App Received Date)
AOR Received.
23-11-2019
File Transfer...
File Transfer to NDVO: 13-01-2020
Med's Request
06-12-2019
Med's Done....
Medicals passed on 11-12-2019
Passport Req..
Waiting Eagerly
Hello all,

I logged into JNTUH portal and trying to order trascripts/CMM/PC for my WES
I have couple of questions
1)Do we need to select Trascripts under certificate and also select WES Application ? and than select what ever transcripts you require and than type 1 in the WES Application field ?
2) If i select delivery method by post, Will JNTU send my trascripts/CMM in a sealed envelop to WES ? Or someone need to go and pickup and then they have to send it ?

Please advice

Sk ali

Sep 4, 2019
Hyderabad
Category........
Hello all,

I logged into JNTUH portal and trying to order trascripts/CMM/PC for my WES
I have couple of questions
1)Do we need to select Trascripts under certificate and also select WES Application ? and than select what ever transcripts you require and than type 1 in the WES Application field ?
2) If i select delivery method by post, Will JNTU send my trascripts/CMM in a sealed envelop to WES ? Or someone need to go and pickup and then they have to send it ?

Please advice
Hello after applying online u have to go to the jntuh they vl give u enveloped and u have to send it from jntuh post office

chandra415

Feb 20, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney -> Mississauga -> NDVO
App. Filed.......
04-11-2019 (App Received Date)
AOR Received.
23-11-2019
File Transfer...
File Transfer to NDVO: 13-01-2020
Med's Request
06-12-2019
Med's Done....
Medicals passed on 11-12-2019
Passport Req..
Waiting Eagerly
Hello after applying online u have to go to the jntuh they vl give u enveloped and u have to send it from jntuh post office
Thanks for the info. Do we need to get attestation from college (Signature from college principal in WES form) as well ?

vagdevi

Nov 20, 2019
Not yet, as I mentioned my documents are still on the way.

The latest update that I have is that they reached WES yesterday. So I am hoping for a positive update from them soon.
Hi my envelope was sent on 26-11-2019 from JNTUH postoffice.Do u know how long will it take it to reach WES office??