+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sending documents to WES from JNTU Hyderabad

om.mishra206

Apr 10, 2019
1. Get your transcripts
2. In jntu post office...you’ll get a form(CN23 form) on which you will be writing the from and to address. Get it attested with the registrar stamp (you can get it done if you go to counter 3)
3.paste it on the envelope
4. Write your WES reference number on the transcripts envelope
5. Go back to post office and send it (go before 1:30 PM to send your post)
6. It’ll take some 5-6 days to reach Toronto. I just checked mine today in WES website..the documents are been received by WES

No need of ARF form

Let me know if you have any questions

Thanks

Nishikanth
Hi Nishikanth,

Can you please share your CN23 form (to: om.mishra206gmail.com), just wanted to see and accordingly I can fill it to WES. This will really help me. Thanks for understanding. Also what all transcripts need to be collected from JNTUH, All regular and supplementary as well or just Consolidated Marks memo and Provisional certificate?

Thanks in advance

Om Mishra

nkr12

Jan 7, 2019
Hi Nishikanth,

Can you please share your CN23 form (to: om.mishra206gmail.com), just wanted to see and accordingly I can fill it to WES. This will really help me. Thanks for understanding. Also what all transcripts need to be collected from JNTUH, All regular and supplementary as well or just Consolidated Marks memo and Provisional certificate?

Thanks in advance

Om Mishra
I haven’t been following this thread recently

Answering your questions, I don’t have any picture of my CN23. Fill in the Jntu address in the FROM section and WES address in the TO section.

You need to send all the semester certificates (this includes supplementary certificates too). And PC must be included. CMM is optional i think

Let me know if you need anything

nkr12

Jan 7, 2019
Okay thank you
Not sure if this helps you after a month later.

Actually the ARR form is not at all required if you are getting your transcripts by hand from JNTU. ARR form is provided by WES to drop a request to the university to send our transcripts to WES. Its mentioned on ARR form that its only to request your transcripts from university and Wes will not need that form

I have sent my transcripts directly without any ARR form and my evaluation process is completed by WES

Thanks
Nishikanth

nkr12

Jan 7, 2019
Hi Nishikanth,

Do we need ARR forms if we apply for transcripts online?
Also, should we take any DD for the university to mail the docs to WES directly?
ARR is requried here in JNTU because you can get the transcripts direclty either at the University counter or by applying online.

No DD is requried to mail the docs, you can directly pay cash at the speed post and send

kamalnba

Star Member
Oct 27, 2011
Hi Experts,

Can you please help, One of my friend has JNTU M-tech but can't find this University in WES site. Can you please confirm what you have selected when choosing university in WES application.

pixelc

Feb 4, 2019
Regarding the registration process, i didn't had any problem completing it. May be JNTU can help you on this.

Here we will be doing all the process but we will not give any of our details at any point of time. Every detail we will be mentioning would be related to JNTU (From address, registrar stamp). And also we will be sending the documents from university post office. So everything would as sent by university.

Happy sending!!!

Thank you
Hey Guys, I live in US and I want my JNTU Transcripts to be sent from University itself. Please let me know what are my options?

Stunner

Apr 30, 2019
1. Get your transcripts
2. In jntu post office...you’ll get a form(CN23 form) on which you will be writing the from and to address. Get it attested with the registrar stamp (you can get it done if you go to counter 3)
6. It’ll take some 5-6 days to reach Toronto. I just checked mine today in WES website..the documents are been received by WES

No need of ARF form

Thanks

Nishikanth[/QUO
1. Get your transcripts

No need of ARF form

Thanks

Nishikanth

Hello bro,

I am new to this forum. I had apply for transcripts documents at JNTU Hyderabad and received today with envelope, Arr form with stamp and signature and my Xerox copy degree with stamp and signature. Is this all I will get to send to WES? I asked the guy at counter where is the original degree he said this aar form and degree copy with stamp and signature. This is all I required to send to WES, he replied. Can you please assist me here... Re

vkb40418980

May 9, 2019
1. Get your transcripts

No need of ARF form

Thanks

Nishikanth
Hi Nishikanth,
I sent my friend to get the transcripts from JNTU-Hyd, but I have an issue with the WES form which required college attestation. Without the attestation they are not providing the transcripts. And my college has been shut down which is no more affiliated to JNTU-Hyd. I'm not sure what would be my next step. Could you suggest any idea? Please and thank you.

Stunner

Apr 30, 2019
Hi nkr12,

Fill your WES form with correct details ,
1 - Go to counter 1 and tell him your college has been shut down then he will provide you with visitor pass to go in examination branch and see the examination controller who will approve by signing on challan of RS.100.
Please keep all certificates with you when you see exam controller.
2 - Attach your WES form with your copy Of PC & OD and rs.100 challan slip,
submit at counter 3.
He will ask to collect in 3 working days.

Hope this helps you.

Reactions: vkb40418980

vkb40418980

May 9, 2019
Hi nkr12,

Fill your WES form with correct details ,
1 - Go to counter 1 and tell him your college has been shut down then he will provide you with visitor pass to go in examination branch and see the examination controller who will approve by signing on challan of RS.100.
Please keep all certificates with you when you see exam controller.
2 - Attach your WES form with your copy Of PC & OD and rs.100 challan slip,
submit at counter 3.
He will ask to collect in 3 working days.

Hope this helps you.
Hey thanks for the response. I'll check with the details. Thank you very much for the quick response.

TinkrBell

May 13, 2019
I'm in USA right now.
How can I get JNTU-H to send transcripts directly to WES ? Have anybody got this done recently,
Please share the steps.
I can see there is online service portal to requesting transcripts, but not sure how to get those posted to WES by JNTU directly !
Can some one please help me out here ?

TinkrBell

May 13, 2019
Hey Guys, I live in US and I want my JNTU Transcripts to be sent from University itself. Please let me know what are my options?
Hi @pixelc , Did you have any luck ?
Can you please let me know the process you have followed ?
I'm in US too , trying to know how I can get JNTU-H directly send transcripts to WES !