+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sending documents to WES from JNTU Hyderabad

rajesh020285

Mar 12, 2019
Oh okay ... i applied and got my transcripts
Now you mentioned principal’s signature on the ARR form... which principal? Our college principal or jntu?

First you need to get the ARR form attested by your college where you completed your b.tech and then apply for ARR form attestation at JNTU-H attaching the above form and paying 100/- challan. You will receive the JNTU-H attested ARR form which you need to show it in the post office to get the transcripts posted to WES.

You also need to include the attested ARR Form in the envelope.

Samanthp

Mar 20, 2019
Hello,
Did WES evaluated your degree..?.
In jntuh counter they are asking for copies of PC, CMM and OD is it mandatory? Have you submitted them?

Last edited:

Suman Bharadwaj

Star Member
Apr 18, 2016
My Credentials (Masters from UK and Bachelors from Hyderabad JNTU) accepted by WES, evaluation is due for completion on 4/12/2019. Was wondering if this update means all good???

shahzparvez

Jan 2, 2018
First you need to get the ARR form attested by your college where you completed your b.tech and then apply for ARR form attestation at JNTU-H attaching the above form and paying 100/- challan. You will receive the JNTU-H attested ARR form which you need to show it in the post office to get the transcripts posted to WES.

You also need to include the attested ARR Form in the envelope.
Yes this the procedure as of 26.03.2019
my brother is 2007 passout. he has to go to vaagdevi, wgl to get sign
Just wanted to give you my experience .... as mentioned earlier by the first comment in the thread we can no longer get the transcripts and send it directly from post office, we would need to get the Application records request form attested by the college principal which in turn needs to be submitted at the JNTU-H along with another copy of the ARR which will be attested by JNTU-H ( you need to pay 100/- chalan for this and wait 6 days to receive the attested form). Once you receive the attested form you can submit the trascripts to the post office along with the attested form and CN23 form to send it to WES. As of now I only got my transcripts waiting for the attested form from JNTU-H , will update once I am done with my process. I got this information from a guy who just completed his process ...
same process as of 23.03.2019.he has to go to the college attest and submit to jntuh but why 6 days im not sure. also i have asked my bro to check if the candidate has to come or anyone on his behalf can run around

shahzparvez

Jan 2, 2018
I completed my B.Tech in 2006. Not sure if they have the data before 2010 for online registration. And do you know if anyone can go and apply for the transcripts on our behalf? I am in Germany and cannot make to Hyd in next few months.
Im 2005 passout , apply online get it delivered to your home address https://studentservices.jntuh.ac.in/oss/login.html

then ask someone from family to visit your college and get attested, then ask them to go to jntuh for further process. i got mine delivered have asked my brother check if he can do it.

sampath9494

Mar 28, 2019
Steps:

(1) On Wes, Arr form get the principal sign and stamp by filling all details correctly,or else JntuH will reject and ask you to get it signed again.
(2) Take Wes Arr form to jntuH examination branch .First thing to do take transcripts from xerox shop fill it with proper details like list of Docs, U need to write month and year of semister and even supply also. U will get Transcripts of semister,Provisional crtificate, CMM. SO take challans from near bank for 40/- each and mention in transcripts form and submit at examination branch.
(3) The new rule at Jntuh is take attestaion of Arr from also. For that u need to take another challan at bank for 100/-. Submit at counter,for which they will attest and give u back after 2 days.Be careful they will reject it if you write any single mistake in Arr form.
(4) U can collect the trancripts on same day of paying challans from 3 to 4 p.m
(5) On days of collecting Arr form,check it is approved or not.So keep it in transcripts envelope and take it to post office.
(6) Paste your To address with wes reference number is must on trancripts cover.At the back side paste the postal form and fill all details ,get back to counter and get it signed and stamped. After that pay 1400 at postal for speed post, then send it.
Ps: Be early to university as 9 A.m to 1.30P.m will be the good time to finish things off.

This procedure is followed by JntuH in March month. If you proceed without these steps ,they will simply reject every thing and make you roam for days.

U can follow any procdure of allpying online transcripts,but be sure u may face rejection at wes,if you dont have jntuh attested Arr

Reactions: srinivas-srija

Taherns56

Mar 28, 2019
Hi kindly confirm me for transcripts from jntu will i need a stamp from college on the degree copy or consolidated memo like before Or i simply apply online.. And also what about the request for academic transcripts form of wes should that be also filled along and if yes should we ask at counter to keep this form inside the envelope before sealing it. .. Actually i had already evaluated my bachelors in 2017 now I want to add a credential and evaluate my 1 year pg diploma degree but for that they are asking my previous degree also to be sent to them by the university directly.. Does anyone have knowledge about the doubts above i would highly appreciate the help as that wpuld save my time

kumaraj

Mar 28, 2019
Hi please conform this i passed out in 2015. Examination was held in May 2015 and CMM,PC was issued in June 2015. So now in ARR Form Dates Attended will be 08/2011 to 05/2015 and Date awarded will be June 2015 this is right? My friend got forms attested by principal with above dates but in JNTUH they are straight away rejecting the forms saying that Date awarded also should be May 2015. Now my college principal is not accepting this he keep saying Date awarded will be June 2015 only. Don't know what to do now my friend already made 3 trips to college and JNTUH. Any kind of help and suggestions will be much appreciated.

TIA.

zuber.syed

Mar 5, 2019
Hi

I am in Hyderabad especially for this work for two days. I have already received my transcripts last month via online procedure. May I know to send the documents from JNTU post office is Arr mandatory? I have taken print out on CN23. Another thing while filling the online form I selected year awarded as the one showing in my convocation, however my year attended is confusing as I had backlogs so my years got extended. Can you also help me with the years attended.

Best Regards
Zs

zuber.syed

Mar 5, 2019
Steps:

(1) On Wes, Arr form get the principal sign and stamp by filling all details correctly,or else JntuH will reject and ask you to get it signed again.
(2) Take Wes Arr form to jntuH examination branch .First thing to do take transcripts from xerox shop fill it with proper details like list of Docs, U need to write month and year of semister and even supply also. U will get Transcripts of semister,Provisional crtificate, CMM. SO take challans from near bank for 40/- each and mention in transcripts form and submit at examination branch.
(3) The new rule at Jntuh is take attestaion of Arr from also. For that u need to take another challan at bank for 100/-. Submit at counter,for which they will attest and give u back after 2 days.Be careful they will reject it if you write any single mistake in Arr form.
(4) U can collect the trancripts on same day of paying challans from 3 to 4 p.m
(5) On days of collecting Arr form,check it is approved or not.So keep it in transcripts envelope and take it to post office.
(6) Paste your To address with wes reference number is must on trancripts cover.At the back side paste the postal form and fill all details ,get back to counter and get it signed and stamped. After that pay 1400 at postal for speed post, then send it.
Ps: Be early to university as 9 A.m to 1.30P.m will be the good time to finish things off.

This procedure is followed by JntuH in March month. If you proceed without these steps ,they will simply reject every thing and make you roam for days.

U can follow any procedure of allpying online transcripts,but be sure u may face rejection at wes,if you dont have jntuh attested Arr
Thanks for sharing the process. Just curious when you received your transcripts and the empty envelope did it contain WES reference number on the transcript or the envelope, I mean to say do they imprint that?

jyo888

Apr 4, 2019
Yes Pradeep. You can do it all in one day.

Now JNTU has started accepting transcript requests online.

https://studentservices.jntuh.ac.in/oss/login.html

Go to this website and register yourself and apply for the transcripts. you'll get a message once your transcripts are ready. Go to counter 3 and collect them and rest i have explained in the previous answer.

If you apply online, you need not carry anything.

Thanks.

Nishikanth
Hi Nishikanth,

Do we need ARR forms if we apply for transcripts online?
Also, should we take any DD for the university to mail the docs to WES directly?