+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sending documents to WES from JNTU Hyderabad

nkr12

Jan 7, 2019
This is really helpful. I tried to get the transcripts from the https://studentservices.jntuh.ac.in/oss/registration.html portal and my hall ticket didn't go through the registration process. Has anyone encountered this issue before?
Also, the WES process asks the candidates to have the institution mail them the docs and not the mail by the candidate. I think, following these steps would have the documents mailed by us rather than the university. Correct my understanding or share more details pls.

Regarding the registration process, i didn't had any problem completing it. May be JNTU can help you on this.

Here we will be doing all the process but we will not give any of our details at any point of time. Every detail we will be mentioning would be related to JNTU (From address, registrar stamp). And also we will be sending the documents from university post office. So everything would as sent by university.

Happy sending!!!

Thank you

Feb 20, 2019
1. Get your transcripts
2. In jntu post office...you’ll get a form(CN23 form) on which you will be writing the from and to address. Get it attested with the registrar stamp (you can get it done if you go to counter 3)
3.paste it on the envelope
4. Write your WES reference number on the transcripts envelope
5. Go back to post office and send it (go before 1:30 PM to send your post)
6. It’ll take some 5-6 days to reach Toronto. I just checked mine today in WES website..the documents are been received by WES

No need of ARF form

Let me know if you have any questions

Thanks

Nishikanth

Feb 20, 2019
1. Get your transcripts
2. In jntu post office...you’ll get a form(CN23 form) on which you will be writing the from and to address. Get it attested with the registrar stamp (you can get it done if you go to counter 3)
3.paste it on the envelope
4. Write your WES reference number on the transcripts envelope
5. Go back to post office and send it (go before 1:30 PM to send your post)
6. It’ll take some 5-6 days to reach Toronto. I just checked mine today in WES website..the documents are been received by WES

No need of ARF form

Let me know if you have any questions

Thanks

Nishikanth
Hello Nishikant,
University has send me the transcipts and stamped envelope here in Punjab. Now, it seems I can't avoid travelling to hyderabad.

Do they have any paid services to post the docs from their post office?
The CN23 pdf form seems complicated, what all we need to fill?
And on which side of envelope this form is to be pasted?
Your reply will be greatly appreciated
Thanks

nkr12

Jan 7, 2019
Hello Nishikant,
University has send me the transcipts and stamped envelope here in Punjab. Now, it seems I can't avoid travelling to hyderabad.

Do they have any paid services to post the docs from their post office?
The CN23 pdf form seems complicated, what all we need to fill?
And on which side of envelope this form is to be pasted?
Your reply will be greatly appreciated
Thanks

To post them I think you have to travel to Hyderabad

As of now there are no international post services started by jntu. In cn23, FROM will be university address and TO will be WES address and you can paste it on the back side of the envelope

Reddy8123

Mar 24, 2016
So do we need to send Provisional, Consolidated memo And individual memos to WES as degree certificate copy won’t be issued by JNTU Hyderabad.

zuber.syed

Mar 5, 2019
Hi All,

I had to update my first name,which was incorrect in cmm, pc and marks memos. Now when I completed this process JNTU took my original PC and said all the others i.e., cmm and mm would be posted, however PC would be retained. Now will they issue the transcripts and pc again for wes? And if so, would the name be updated in PC as I did not receive that.

Reactions: sobkalwar

mukrpe

Feb 17, 2019
Regarding the registration process, i didn't had any problem completing it. May be JNTU can help you on this.

Here we will be doing all the process but we will not give any of our details at any point of time. Every detail we will be mentioning would be related to JNTU (From address, registrar stamp). And also we will be sending the documents from university post office. So everything would as sent by university.

Happy sending!!!

Thank you
I completed my B.Tech in 2006. Not sure if they have the data before 2010 for online registration. And do you know if anyone can go and apply for the transcripts on our behalf? I am in Germany and cannot make to Hyd in next few months.

zuber.syed

Mar 5, 2019
I completed my B.Tech in 2006. Not sure if they have the data before 2010 for online registration. And do you know if anyone can go and apply for the transcripts on our behalf? I am in Germany and cannot make to Hyd in next few months.
They do, infact I am from 07 batch, you can sign up on the online portal, ensure your details are right and opt for online transcripts they post it to your address in Hyd.

hereischandu

Mar 6, 2019
I have completed my b.tech in 2008 . i have all my provisional(PC), original degree(OD) & Consolidated marks memo(CMM).Now can i go to the university and take the FORM cn23 from university post office and get seal by registrar and then posted.

mukrpe

Feb 17, 2019
They do, infact I am from 07 batch, you can sign up on the online portal, ensure your details are right and opt for online transcripts they post it to your address in Hyd.
I tried multiple times and it doesn't let me register with an error that there is no data.

rajesh020285

Mar 12, 2019
Just wanted to give you my experience .... as mentioned earlier by the first comment in the thread we can no longer get the transcripts and send it directly from post office, we would need to get the Application records request form attested by the college principal which in turn needs to be submitted at the JNTU-H along with another copy of the ARR which will be attested by JNTU-H ( you need to pay 100/- chalan for this and wait 6 days to receive the attested form). Once you receive the attested form you can submit the trascripts to the post office along with the attested form and CN23 form to send it to WES. As of now I only got my transcripts waiting for the attested form from JNTU-H , will update once I am done with my process. I got this information from a guy who just completed his process ...

Last edited:
Reactions: IamJ

sirichandana

Mar 11, 2019
Just wanted to give you my experience .... as mentioned earlier by the first comment in the thread we can no longer get the transcripts and send it directly from post office, we would need to get the Application records request form attested by the college principal which in turn needs to be submitted at the JNTU-H along with another copy of the ARR which will be attested by JNTU-H ( you need to pay 100/- chalan for this and wait 6 days to receive the attested form). Once you receive the attested form you can submit the trascripts to the post office along with the attested form and CN23 form to send it to WES. As of now I only got my transcripts waiting for the attested form from JNTU-H , will update once I am done with my process. I got this information from a guy who just completed his process ...

Hi

I have a question regarding this. You mentioned that the ARR must be attested by the principal...is this for the transcripts ??

rajesh020285

Mar 12, 2019
Hi

I have a question regarding this. You mentioned that the ARR must be attested by the principal...is this for the transcripts ??

Nope you can get transcripts without the ARR form ... to be able to post it from the JNTU post office you need to provide the ARR form that is attested by JNTU

sirichandana

Mar 11, 2019
Nope you can get transcripts without the ARR form ... to be able to post it from the JNTU post office you need to provide the ARR form that is attested by JNTU

Oh okay ... i applied and got my transcripts
Now you mentioned principal’s signature on the ARR form... which principal? Our college principal or jntu?