+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sending documents to WES from JNTU Hyderabad

nkr12

Jan 7, 2019
Hi all,

Did anyone here has sent documents to WES after the new rules from JNTU Hyderabad. If yes can you please let me know the process, what all documents to be attested and how to send them.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Reactions: Rey41

nkr12

Jan 7, 2019
Are you done with the process...if yes can you share it here...
1. Get your transcripts
2. In jntu post office...you’ll get a form(CN23 form) on which you will be writing the from and to address. Get it attested with the registrar stamp (you can get it done if you go to counter 3)
3.paste it on the envelope
4. Write your WES reference number on the transcripts envelope
5. Go back to post office and send it (go before 1:30 PM to send your post)
6. It’ll take some 5-6 days to reach Toronto. I just checked mine today in WES website..the documents are been received by WES

No need of ARF form

Let me know if you have any questions

Thanks

Nishikanth

Feb 8, 2019
One quick question..can we complete this process in a day?
Because when I visited last time for applying transcripts on behalf of my frnd they started giving them at 2PM...and also wat are the documents that I need to carry for applying transcripts??

Thanks in advance...

nkr12

Jan 7, 2019
One quick question..can we complete this process in a day?
Because when I visited last time for applying transcripts on behalf of my frnd they started giving them at 2PM...and also wat are the documents that I need to carry for applying transcripts??

Thanks in advance...
Yes Pradeep. You can do it all in one day.

Now JNTU has started accepting transcript requests online.

https://studentservices.jntuh.ac.in/oss/login.html

Go to this website and register yourself and apply for the transcripts. you'll get a message once your transcripts are ready. Go to counter 3 and collect them and rest i have explained in the previous answer.

If you apply online, you need not carry anything.

Thanks.

Nishikanth

vinayak reddy

Feb 12, 2019
1. Get your transcripts
2. In jntu post office...you’ll get a form(CN23 form) on which you will be writing the from and to address. Get it attested with the registrar stamp (you can get it done if you go to counter 3)
6. It’ll take some 5-6 days to reach Toronto. I just checked mine today in WES website..the documents are been received by WES

No need of ARF form

Thanks

Nishikanth
Hi Nishikanth,

I have applied transcripts online and to be collected at JNTUH exam branch. Can any of my friend get the transcripts on behalf of me. And also is it working day on Saturday for them.

Thanks.
Vinayak.

nkr12

Jan 7, 2019
Hi Nishikanth,

I have applied transcripts online and to be collected at JNTUH exam branch. Can any of my friend get the transcripts on behalf of me. And also is it working day on Saturday for them.

Thanks.
Vinayak.

Your friend can also collect them Vinayak. He should have the message sent by jntu and your mobile number.

I think Saturday is working day. Make sure its not second Saturday

Nick88

Feb 12, 2019
1. Get your transcripts

No need of ARF form

Thanks

Nishikanth
Thanks for your information Nishikanth. It is very helpful.

I am also applying for WES Canada for evaluation. I got the form CN23 PDF from India post website. Could you please tell me what you have written in the FROM address (our address or the university address). I am confused with this part as WES needs the university to send the documents directly right. I know TO address will be WES Canada.

As the declaration needs signature, is it required for the student to sign it mandatory?

Please let me know if you know anything about these questions. Thanks for the help in advance!

nkr12

Jan 7, 2019
Thanks for your information Nishikanth. It is very helpful.

I am also applying for WES Canada for evaluation. I got the form CN23 PDF from India post website. Could you please tell me what you have written in the FROM address (our address or the university address). I am confused with this part as WES needs the university to send the documents directly right. I know TO address will be WES Canada.

As the declaration needs signature, is it required for the student to sign it mandatory?

Please let me know if you know anything about these questions. Thanks for the help in advance!

From will be university address

I didn’t get about the declaration you are mentioning. Are you saying about CN23 form??? Nothing should be signed by us. For CN23, you can get it attested by the registrar signature stamp

Let me know if i have answered your questions

Reactions: Nick88

Nick88

Feb 12, 2019

I didn’t get about the declaration you are mentioning. Are you saying about CN23 form??? Nothing should be signed by us. For CN23, you can get it attested by the registrar signature stamp

Yep, you have answered my questions.

I was talking about the sender's signature at the right bottom of CN23 form. So, the sender signature will be the registrar's stamp and signature is what you are telling? Please correct me if am wrong here.

Appreciate your quick response!

Thanks,
Nick

Nick88

Feb 12, 2019

Thanks for all the help! I got my transcripts and CN23 form attested yesterday and sent to WES Canada.

mukrpe

Feb 17, 2019
1. Get your transcripts

No need of ARF form

Thanks

Nishikanth
This is really helpful. I tried to get the transcripts from the https://studentservices.jntuh.ac.in/oss/registration.html portal and my hall ticket didn't go through the registration process. Has anyone encountered this issue before?
Also, the WES process asks the candidates to have the institution mail them the docs and not the mail by the candidate. I think, following these steps would have the documents mailed by us rather than the university. Correct my understanding or share more details pls.

Reactions: LookingForPRUpdate
Feb 17, 2019
1. Get your transcripts

No need of ARF form

Thanks

Nishikanth
Hi, Thank you. It really helped a lot...