+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sending additional supporting documents to Ontario Provincial Nomination ?

messiry

Sep 8, 2015
Hi Guys,

I sent my application for Ontario but did not add two important supporting documents from my employer stating working hours and job description due to the delay from the employer which could make me miss my deadline of 45 days given by Ontario Immigration. I am planning to send my additional documents and wanted to know what is it i could do ?

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
In my case, they did not allow me to send additional documents until I was assigned a file number, although some other members have successfully reported doing so before. I am not sure myself if they changed policy by the time I tried it, or they do it on a case to case basis. It wouldn't hurt to try or ask.

Did you try to give a letter of explanation or a simpler letter from your employer though in the original package?

If your application is returned as incomplete, Ontario will give you 30 additional days to resubmit the package with the missing documents.

messiry

Sep 8, 2015
bellaluna said:
In my case, they did not allow me to send additional documents until I was assigned a file number, although some other members have successfully reported doing so before. I am not sure myself if they changed policy by the time I tried it, or they do it on a case to case basis. It wouldn't hurt to try or ask.

Did you try to give a letter of explanation or a simpler letter from your employer though in the original package?

If your application is returned as incomplete, Ontario will give you 30 additional days to resubmit the package with the missing documents.
Yeah I did provide a simpler letter just saying i worked there from period x to period y stating the salary and the name of the position without mentioning the tasks , whether the job was full time or not