+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Self-Employed Work Experience in India - Meaning of "Third Party Individuals".

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
sky2k16 said:
Not here for satirical and/or arrogant answers, kryt0n. You better not waste my time as well as yours. Thanks for your attention!

Dude, calm down...
2 people at the start highlighted the same points that you were misunderstanding what CIC wanted from you and we answered skeptically. I am not sure why you responded well to dan_and but angrily to me. If anything, you have been ruder to me than I to you.

I'm willing to help you if you want help.

sky2k16

Aug 20, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2016
AOR Received.
31-12-2016
Med's Done....
01-15-2017
Hello Everyone,

I used the word "employer" for the "company" that I worked as contractor, which caused a great deal of confusion. I corrected this in my earlier post. I am a newbie in the free lance (self-employed) world but that is not an excuse. I got to learn the legal jargon before I fail to express myself accurately to CIC authorities. I hope that I wont be screwed because all of my work experience is 100% accurate and I have several documents to prove it as well :)

I worked full-time (as an employee) for the same company earlier, before working as independent contractor (free lancer/self-employed work) and I am still use to saying employer. Pardon me, for confusion.

Kryt0n, I am writing a personal message to you...

Sky

mukulabd

Oct 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi sky2k16,

I was just browsing through threads related to independent contractors and came across this. My case is very similar. In case you are still following the forums I would like to know what did you end up mentioning your work experience as: employee or self employed? If the latter then what all documents did you provide for that with your application?

Thanks.

KapilSharma

Apr 9, 2017
Mumbai, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-08-2017
AOR Received.
09-08-2017
Med's Done....
21-08-2017
Passport Req..
07-09-2017
Hi seniors, do these third-party letters (from clients and customers) be on the company letterhead?
I mean - my wife owns and runs a coaching institute in Mumbai. This institute has a letterhead on which we're getting a reference letter from the other partners. Do the customer letters also be printed and signed on the same letterhead of the company?

mehtanishit17

Oct 11, 2017
Hello Everyone,

I used the word "employer" for the "company" that I worked as contractor, which caused a great deal of confusion. I corrected this in my earlier post. I am a newbie in the free lance (self-employed) world but that is not an excuse. I got to learn the legal jargon before I fail to express myself accurately to CIC authorities. I hope that I wont be screwed because all of my work experience is 100% accurate and I have several documents to prove it as well :)

I worked full-time (as an employee) for the same company earlier, before working as independent contractor (free lancer/self-employed work) and I am still use to saying employer. Pardon me, for confusion.

Kryt0n, I am writing a personal message to you...

Sky
Dear Sky,
I have been trying to reach out to you on your email id immigratecanada2017@gmail.com. I need your help on my immigration. I am also self employed and read few of your posts. Kindly read my email or help me with suitable way to touch base with you?