+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Self Employed Web Designer Interview Waiting

jay_wadh

Jun 8, 2017
I am a self employed web page designer having 5+ yrs of Experience, i just landed New Brunswick last week and holding business/work visa valid for 1 year. However, i would be joining an Interview regarding my PR application, so is there anyone who have been to interview for further PR.
so could you please tell me what is exactly going to happen on the Interview day , i am kind of Frustrated and what kind of Questions should they be asking in Interview.

kindly help me ASAP.
Thanks in Advance
J.Wadh

Mikeba

Oct 9, 2019
Hi J.Wadh,

I do not have an answer for you but rather trying to get some information on what process you have done till now.

Did you land on a work permit through the Owner /Operator stream and then submitted your Express Entry for your PR?

Can you please shed some light on the process and how long did the process take for you?

Best of luck for the interview.

Thanks

jay_wadh

Jun 8, 2017
Hi Mikeba

PR had already applied under self Employed Category I Actually landed on Work Permit but closed work permit with restrictions business visa which is valid for an Year and i am still struggling to find a ob related to my field , because my agent said you cant work independently you have to start your business yourself and start earning
but honestly saying i am confused what to do coz it has been nearly 1 month of unemployed and even i am not able to find any job around here.
still dont know when agent gonna schedule my interview.
hard time

Thanks Any way

Mikeba

Oct 9, 2019
I trust the restrictions will only be applicable till you get the PR after which you can choose to do whatever you wish, correct?

From what I have heard, every process happens at its own sweet time, so hang in there and don't be frustrated.

God Bless!!

jay_wadh

Jun 8, 2017
I trust the restrictions will only be applicable till you get the PR after which you can choose to do whatever you wish, correct?

From what I have heard, every process happens at its own sweet time, so hang in there and don't be frustrated.

God Bless!!
Thanks Mikeba for giving me a power to fight up against situation

okayguru

Feb 13, 2020
hi Jay
I hope you got a job/pr, I am full time freelance web designer and developer myself, Can you please tell me how you applied for PR using self employed professional.

I am from mumbai and i am getting not more then 5.5 in ielts reading module for rest i am getting 6/7.

Your help with me great.

Thanks
Guru

jay_wadh

Jun 8, 2017
hey okayguru

Ok
Sorry for l8 reply u gonna have 6 each
den only u will b able to apply open work permit with restrictions

rolvand

Jul 23, 2020
Hi jay_wadh !!

You could share your process to get to Canada under business / work visa. I really hadn't heard of this. And if there is any specific link about this format of going to Canada.

Thanks!