+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Self employed stream application Nigeria

dsgn

Star Member
Oct 30, 2020
If you applied under this stream and from Nigeria we can interact here. Very sure we hv alot in common to share as we wait for the good news.

dsgn

Star Member
Oct 30, 2020
Thanks for reaching out. Its been a very long wait. This month made it exactly 12 months since I submitted my application. I only got an acknowledgement from them and temporary file number. Nothing from them. I even wrote them and got reply after 1 month with the assurance of receipt of my file and promise of processing it when it gets to my turn. Wondering when it's my turn. I applied under interior design and decorators paper based.
Keeping fingers crossed. Hope we will be updating each other here. Thanks

Peggy kay

Nov 15, 2022
Thanks for reaching out. Its been a very long wait. This month made it exactly 12 months since I submitted my application. I only got an acknowledgement from them and temporary file number. Nothing from them. I even wrote them and got reply after 1 month with the assurance of receipt of my file and promise of processing it when it gets to my turn. Wondering when it's my turn. I applied under interior design and decorators paper based.
Keeping fingers crossed. Hope we will be updating each other here. Thanks
Is it supposed to take this long just to get an acknowledgement and temporary file number? How long is the entire process supposed to take? After waiting 12 months, how much longer are you expected to wait pls?

dsgn

Star Member
Oct 30, 2020
Is it supposed to take this long just to get an acknowledgement and temporary file number? How long is the entire process supposed to take? After waiting 12 months, how much longer are you expected to wait pls?
I got my acknowledgement and temporary file number after just a month. Thst was on 4 th of January this Yr. Meanwhile my application was received on 2nd of Dec 2021. What I hv not got is permanent file number. Any day I got thst it means my application is under process.
The duration says 3.5 yrs that's disheartening. Am hoping it's bc of the backlog of applications according to their explanation to me on mail.
Many hv got theirs within 2 yrs. Fingers crossed.

T0pubo

Dec 11, 2021
St. John's/Montreal
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-11-2021
Doc's Request.
14-03-2022
AOR Received.
14-04-2022
Med's Done....
03-11-2021
I got my acknowledgement and temporary file number after just a month. Thst was on 4 th of January this Yr. Meanwhile my application was received on 2nd of Dec 2021. What I hv not got is permanent file number. Any day I got thst it means my application is under process.
The duration says 3.5 yrs that's disheartening. Am hoping it's bc of the backlog of applications according to their explanation to me on mail.
Many hv got theirs within 2 yrs. Fingers crossed.
Business Immigration takes a long time.

The application could even be returned.

Some provinces have business immigration and it should be faster with provincial backing.

Good luck.

dsgn

Star Member
Oct 30, 2020
Business Immigration takes a long time.

The application could even be returned.

Some provinces have business immigration and it should be faster with provincial backing.

Good luck.
Thanks. Pls links to provinces with similar programs.