+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Self employed person , need advise from experts

sran81

Aug 16, 2016
Jim Pugilist said:
Hi just wanted to catch up if you already got your visa. I will try the same category-I am a boxing coach....
Hi,
I wants to migrate to Canada as coach. I have come a cross self-employed category which allow wrestling coach who have 7 years of wrestling Coach experience. Be a proud member of sports family. i was wrestler for 12 years.i got lot of reconigation from Government, Non Govt. & other institution.In 2008, i started my career as awrestling coach.latest achievement, my trainee has won bronze medal in 2016 asian cadet wrestling championship,Taiwan. I have one year degree of Physical Education after graduate and 36 years old. I would like to know if I qualify under this category or is there other conditions involved.

sran
India Smiley

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
sran81 said:
Hi,
I wants to migrate to Canada as coach. I have come a cross self-employed category which allow wrestling coach who have 7 years of wrestling Coach experience. Be a proud member of sports family. i was wrestler for 12 years.i got lot of reconigation from Government, Non Govt. & other institution.In 2008, i started my career as awrestling coach.latest achievement, my trainee has won bronze medal in 2016 asian cadet wrestling championship,Taiwan. I have one year degree of Physical Education after graduate and 36 years old. I would like to know if I qualify under this category or is there other conditions involved.

sran
India Smiley
It will be up to CIC to determine if you meet the requirements or not. Typically to be successful, you want to be able to demonstrate that you have achievements on an international level and are recognized internationally (not just within your own country).

Note that the self employment stream has very very long processing times. The estimated processing time posted on the CIC web site is 8 years.

riffraff9

Oct 17, 2015
Federal Self Employed Persons (IMM 4500)

what happened with the procesing time?!?!?!
i was ready to apply 7 moths ago for federal self employed program as i was international professional athlete. procesing time was 6 to 12 months if you are legally admited to Canada ( 12 months work permit) and you apply from in Canada and they process it here. 3 years if they process in wien europe.
what went wrong omg.
i couldnt apply 7 months ago because i was on turist visa and they would probably sent it to wien to process it . now i have open work permit for 12 months, that qualify me to process in canada.. but now i see this 8 years processing time .. shocked

Outlawshade3

Nov 21, 2016
I am confused with so many available options to apply which one is better for me pls guide I have participated in yoga events nationally but no international experience . I am 36 year old and running kids yoga studio since 3 years now, before that I have 8 years experienced working as an administrative assistant in a law firm and have a B.A and M.A degree in humanities. and have 200000 CAD to support, and have zero points in adaptability.