+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

self employed category

tiffers787

Mar 11, 2014
For me, I sent in the application, and after they reviewed it they requested additional documentation, including proof of funds. I asked them what documents to provide for my proof of funds, and they said copies of my bank statements for the past 6 months would be fine. But I didn't provide this info until they requested it. It might be good to ask CIC for additional details on what to provide if it's not clear in their request; they seemed pretty responsive :)

ubaid0092

Nov 20, 2013
tiffers787 said:
For me, I sent in the application, and after they reviewed it they requested additional documentation, including proof of funds. I asked them what documents to provide for my proof of funds, and they said copies of my bank statements for the past 6 months would be fine. But I didn't provide this info until they requested it. It might be good to ask CIC for additional details on what to provide if it's not clear in their request; they seemed pretty responsive :)
when you applied? and you still not provide funds information?.in which category you applied