+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Self Employed Application 2022

dsgn

Star Member
Oct 30, 2020
Applied 2021 and haven't got permanent file number till date. I will be surprised if those that applied 2022 will receive permanent file number by now. Bc according to the mail I got from them on enquiries, they process based on first come first serve hoping all are are equal.

ParuMani

Star Member
Feb 23, 2020
My AOR is Feb-2020. We get the same message.. Hope it helps.. Just one ADR after a week of AOR...
We failed to sign one of the Documents... So had to send it again and again more than few times because of COVID Lock down and could not be delivered.

Zainab shahid

Sep 5, 2016
Hi! Could anyone please indicate for 5242 interior designers, what kind of experience documentation be submitted. My cousin has done some amazing and infact international level projects. But we are not sure if just the contracts would do or what else. Actually how to present his work is the task at hand, any help is immensely appreciated!

ozgurcoteli

Feb 16, 2022
Category........
BUSINESS
Are there any Temporary AOR recipients in November and December in 2021 applications? I applied on January 24, 2022. I'm trying to figure out my next place.

dsgn

Star Member
Oct 30, 2020
Temp AOR for Jan 2021 are still waiting for processing.
Am for Jan 2021. Still now news. Waiting for processing. Wrote them twice was assured is first come first serve. That I should hang in there till it gets to me. Good enough they confirmed my application was received.

Amyyy

Star Member
Apr 24, 2014
Am for Jan 2021. Still now news. Waiting for processing. Wrote them twice was assured is first come first serve. That I should hang in there till it gets to me. Good enough they confirmed my application was received.
Good day dsgn

I don't think they follow the "standard bin" process any longer. They introduced the "green bin" process last year.
Kindly go through this link to read more on the green bin process. https://settlementatwork.org/news/will-your-immigration-application-be-fast-tracked-it-depends-whether-it-hits-canada’s-new-

ozgurcoteli

Feb 16, 2022
Category........
BUSINESS
As far as I understand from the processes of my friends who applied in the forum, they processed the applications regularly until March 2020. After that, there was a lot of glitches.

canadawill

Star Member
Jun 5, 2021
As far as I understand from the processes of my friends who applied in the forum, they processed the applications regularly until March 2020. After that, there was a lot of glitches.
This doesn't make much sense- and we're seeing people processed normally in the 2020 thread, albeit a long time.