+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Self-Employed Application 2021

pathak2016

May 29, 2016
While feeling the form online (Complete ALL names in English and in your native language (for example, Arabic Cyrillic, Chinese, Chinese commercial/telegraphic code, Korean or Japanese characters) this is also written. How can I write in native language while filling the form online? Or should I write only in English? Please reply my question ASAP if possible.

DHAVAL VAIRAGI

Nov 19, 2021
Hello, Everyone.

How much time will take to receive AOR/ Feedback? After submitted documents offline under self-employment program?

i sent as on 15.10.2021.

Thanks in advance.

Iji_fm

Oct 17, 2021
Hi, may I ask when did you file your application online? I'm not sure when online application opened.

I'm filling the forms online right now, I've got a problem. For some of the forms that needs to fill, the space is not enough for the information I need to put in, and there's no upload option for that form's part. For example, for form IMM 5406, there's not enough space for my addtress, so I guess I need to attach another paper. But where do I upload my attachment?
Use a letter of explanation for address to explain your situation

comerunning19

Sep 12, 2019
Canada
I would like to know that as well. I sent on Nov 1, 2021
Since 2020/3-4, there hasn't been any 'permanent' application number issued.
(One or two members here said they've got the perm one, but the majority still hasn't)
You will probably receive a temporary application number first, after a short while.