+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Self-Employed Application 2021

Ansionuk

Feb 11, 2022
hey bro,
have you got any update? i applied in 2021 n received temp AOR in august 2021..
Just for your information, upon my observation, issuance of permanent AOR seems to be paused from mid June 2023, finishing most AORs for application made in June 2021. I know one online application applied on 11 of June 2021 got her AOR on 31 of July 2023, this is the only online application that I know of got AOR so far, all other applications after June 2021 are still queuing for AOR. This pause may due to the change of minister, new policy focusing on SUV or their ongoing systems modernization requiring constant staff training or maybe all of them.

they are still processing SE applications, few people got ppr last week with application made in early 2019 and early 2020 as well. It is just the pace of processing was slowed down a bit from June 2023. However, I believe you guys from july 2021 would be the very next to receive AOR, when IRCC resumes sending them.

Do let us know when you receive your permanent AOR in the next few!

Reactions: MyTrueNorth

PB India

Star Member
Jul 7, 2023
Just for your information, upon my observation, issuance of permanent AOR seems to be paused from mid June 2023, finishing most AORs for application made in June 2021. I know one online application applied on 11 of June 2021 got her AOR on 31 of July 2023, this is the only online application that I know of got AOR so far, all other applications after June 2021 are still queuing for AOR. This pause may due to the change of minister, new policy focusing on SUV or their ongoing systems modernization requiring constant staff training or maybe all of them.

they are still processing SE applications, few people got ppr last week with application made in early 2019 and early 2020 as well. It is just the pace of processing was slowed down a bit from June 2023. However, I believe you guys from july 2021 would be the very next to receive AOR, when IRCC resumes sending them.

Do let us know when you receive your permanent AOR in the next few!
Thank you for your reply … may I know how you got to know about all this new updates on SE category ? Do you any website where this article came in your sight regarding SE category pause ? And I’m yet waiting for the AOR… how about your application?

Ansionuk

Feb 11, 2022
Thank you for your reply … may I know how you got to know about all this new updates on SE category ? Do you any website where this article came in your sight regarding SE category pause ? And I’m yet waiting for the AOR… how about your application?
I have 3 sources of infomation: 1. IRCC website; 2. this forum; 3. several groups of applicants. You can get a pretty good idea of what's going on, however you never know when they will change priorities or pause. I applied 1 year after you, so I have a much longer wait ahead.

Reactions: ParuMani

PB India

Star Member
Jul 7, 2023
totally
I have 3 sources of infomation: 1. IRCC website; 2. this forum; 3. several groups of applicants. You can get a pretty good idea of what's going on, however you never know when they will change priorities or pause. I applied 1 year after you, so I have a much longer wait ahead.
totally I can understand that you are also waiting for this... but the point is why is IRCC actually not sharing any information regarding this category publicly on any website as is so narrow and no one can understand what and why they are holding us in this queue instead of just check the eligibility and inform the applicant that you are eligible or not.
what is your NOC and from where did you apply?

Ansionuk

Feb 11, 2022
totally

totally I can understand that you are also waiting for this... but the point is why is IRCC actually not sharing any information regarding this category publicly on any website as is so narrow and no one can understand what and why they are holding us in this queue instead of just check the eligibility and inform the applicant that you are eligible or not.
what is your NOC and from where did you apply?
SE class is just one tiny part in the immigration system, it has never been and will never be the priority. They will always focusing on people who can contribute to their immediate labour shortage, and artists, designers or athletes in SE are miles away from being immediately needed by any country or culture. Furthermore, there is no law requiring IRCC to reveal the process, so why should they, especially when they have been operating on a tight budget every year and an extremely outdated IT system. However, complaints are gathering, they knew they need to change and planned a big shift towards the system last year, which is now undertaking and anticipated to take 2-3 years to finish. I worry that their updates probably would be outdated again when they finish, cause they take too long to do the job. this is the nature of this program, just accept and carry on waiting. And of course, share updates!!!

I guess when dealing with IRCC one can only conclude that "you will get updates when you get updates".
it sucks, but nothing you can do

ParuMani

Star Member
Feb 23, 2020

Several group of applicants.. Cool can you help me connect with them. Pls

I have an interview with the canada immigration officer in a few weeks

PB India

Star Member
Jul 7, 2023
Several group of applicants.. Cool can you help me connect with them. Pls

I have an interview with the canada immigration officer in a few weeks
you have the interview in this SE class ? What is ur timeline and what are the new updates ???

ParuMani

Star Member
Feb 23, 2020
you have the interview in this SE class ? What is ur timeline and what are the new updates ???
Self Employed Application..
Application Received in Sydney NS on 14th Feb 2020
Application Number/UCI received on 19th
Additional document request received on 19th
Additional doc received on 25th march 2020

PB India

Star Member
Jul 7, 2023
Is there anyone who applied in July or after July 2021 and got a permanent AOR?
I applied in July, 21 and got Temp Aor in August,21 but since then no update...
I have seen some applicants from June 21 who got the permanent AOR so please share your updates or if anyone knows any reason...

PB India

Star Member
Jul 7, 2023
Is there anyone in this thread who got PR through self-employed stream?
I know 2 of my friends who applied in 2019 (Musician) and 2020 (RJ) and they got the Self-employed visa, right now they are in Canada with family... they went this year in 2023.

Reactions: aamy110

tanyaviola

Sep 28, 2020
I know 2 of my friends who applied in 2019 (Musician) and 2020 (RJ) and they got the Self-employed visa, right now they are in Canada with family... they went this year in 2023.
Were They from India? When did they get their decisions? What kind of musician?