+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Self-Employed Application 2021

PB India

Star Member
Jul 7, 2023
Hello,
Anyone who applied in July 2021, Any update after the Temp AOR (received on Aug 2021)?
please if anyone prior to this in 2021 share the timeline and further updates.
Thanks.

PB India

Star Member
Jul 7, 2023
Unfortunately, I don't know. I’ve started this stream, but I think a lot of people are following older topics, like 2018,2019,2020.
Just a quick update: we sent our application in January, we received our temporary file number on 5th of February. Since then nothing happened.
same here, applied in July 2021 and got the temp AOR in Aug 2021 and no update since then.. so waiting till now..

Jasm@n

Nov 17, 2019
My application file reached in Sydney ,NS in March 2021.
I received my file no on June 28, 2023 along with Biometrics Instruction Letter for both Principal Applicant n spouse.
Received RPRF request letter on 1st July but it was dated 28/06/2023
Completed Biometrics and RPRF for both Applicant n spouse on 4th July.
Waiting for next instructions.

Reactions: aamy110 and ManIshu

ManIshu

Jan 17, 2022
My application file reached in Sydney ,NS in March 2021.
I received my file no on June 28, 2023 along with Biometrics Instruction Letter for both Principal Applicant n spouse.
Received RPRF request letter on 1st July but it was dated 28/06/2023
Completed Biometrics and RPRF for both Applicant n spouse on 4th July.
Waiting for next instructions.
@Jasm@n, plz confirm your Noc as well as country. Thank you. As I applied in Aug 2021 from India. Waiting for Permanent AOR.

Reactions: tanyaviola

MyTrueNorth

Jul 16, 2023
Hi everyone! Is there some kind of tracker where we can see our application status better?

I'm asking because I gave biometrics a month ago and they're reflected in the account BUT the status bar for biometrics says "We don't need your biometrics". So how long does it take for them to start processing after biometrics, anyone has any experience with this? Or maybe I should stop checking every day and just wait for their email...

tanyaviola

Sep 28, 2020
Hi everyone! Is there some kind of tracker where we can see our application status better?

I'm asking because I gave biometrics a month ago and they're reflected in the account BUT the status bar for biometrics says "We don't need your biometrics". So how long does it take for them to start processing after biometrics, anyone has any experience with this? Or maybe I should stop checking every day and just wait for their email...
Ours says the same. We gave biometrics over 3 months ago and silence since then.

Reactions: MyTrueNorth

Hemeda

Aug 8, 2022

Hi what the status of your background check in portal and from which country did you apply