+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Self-Employed Application 2021

Sadia.aamir

Star Member
Jan 15, 2022
Hi all,
Some encouraging news: finally we got our application number. We submitted our hard copy application in 2021 of January. We got our temporary number after that very soon, but since nothing. We were able to link our application online to our IRCC account so we see our papers being processed by 92%. They say the processing time is 11 weeks more and after they contact us. Hopefully they will find our case satisfying and we don’t need to do much more thing.
Fingers cross.
So everybody please keep going! Don’t give up!
That's amazing
We also applied in 2021 and received temporary file number in August 2021, but since nothing as of today. This waiting time is so difficult. We applied in the same category. They replied through portal upon asking but never assigned permanent file number yet .

Sadia.aamir

Star Member
Jan 15, 2022
That's amazing
We also applied in 2021 and received temporary file number in August 2021, but since nothing as of today. This waiting time is so difficult. We applied in the same category. They replied through portal upon asking but never assigned permanent file number yet .
And thanks for all the encouragement

ParuMani

Star Member
Feb 23, 2020
Hi all,
Some encouraging news: finally we got our application number. We submitted our hard copy application in 2021 of January. We got our temporary number after that very soon, but since nothing. We were able to link our application online to our IRCC account so we see our papers being processed by 92%. They say the processing time is 11 weeks more and after they contact us. Hopefully they will find our case satisfying and we don’t need to do much more thing.
Fingers cross.
So everybody please keep going! Don’t give up!

"We were able to link our application online to our IRCC account" .... Kindly explain how you did this.. I have a paper based application and I too want to link it online.. Any guidance will be appreciated

Reactions: Sadia.aamir

canadawill

Star Member
Jun 5, 2021
"We were able to link our application online to our IRCC account" .... Kindly explain how you did this.. I have a paper based application and I too want to link it online.. Any guidance will be appreciated
you can’t until they sent your permanent number

Ansionuk

Feb 11, 2022
Click on the following link and register
GCkey Account

then within your account, there is an option says: Did you apply on paper or don't see your online application in your account? Add (link) your application to your account to access it and check your status online.

You click on the link and follow instructions to have your application linked to your newly registered GCkey account.

you will need your permanent file number with UCI

DHAVAL VAIRAGI

Nov 19, 2021
That's amazing
Hello,

Can we link our application by AOR number which was received by Dec-21 ?