+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Self-Employed Application 2021

suv-abc

Mar 7, 2022
Really?! I guess applying online may not have AR anymore because we got an instant reply stating our application has been recieved after sending the online application.
Your instant reply is your AR. The only difference is that you get it instantly for online while paper application get sent by mail

EverestToCanada

Nov 9, 2020
Your instant reply is your AR. The only difference is that you get it instantly for online while paper application get sent by mail
Whatever you name it, in the instant reply I got it states "We’ll send you a confirmation email (an acknowledgement of receipt or AOR) once an agent has confirmed your application is complete. Please note that we’ll return your application to you if it is incomplete." This means, we will still get AOR even if we applied online, and there's no agent opened my case yet, and there still be chance that the document I sent is incomplete and got returned after all this time I've been waiting for......sad :eek:

suv-abc

Mar 7, 2022
Whatever you name it, in the instant reply I got it states "We’ll send you a confirmation email (an acknowledgement of receipt or AOR) once an agent has confirmed your application is complete. Please note that we’ll return your application to you if it is incomplete." This means, we will still get AOR even if we applied online, and there's no agent opened my case yet, and there still be chance that the document I sent is incomplete and got returned after all this time I've been waiting for......sad :eek:
Cool it bro…..We are all in the same boat…. Exactly that is what @DHAVAI VAIRAGI must have received too ..just in hard copy …..was only trying to clarify that he received AR not AOR….We are all waiting…..

Reactions: DHAVAL VAIRAGI

DHAVAL VAIRAGI

Nov 19, 2021
ANY GOOD NEWS?

DHAVAL VAIRAGI

Nov 19, 2021
Hello,

Many 2019 applicant received Interview call physically at Delhi ,,So process start now .Hope for the best.

Please update time line who applied in 2020-21.

Thanks

Reactions: cheetos13s

lyubov24

Mar 8, 2021
Hey guys. Please tell me Canada is issuing student visas to Russia now or is everything stopped? I want to apply for a student visa, what would you advise now? Will students from Russia be able to study in Canada now?

Ansionuk

Feb 11, 2022
Why conversations in this 2021 forum are so less? Is no one applying for self employed immigration?
Hi everyone,

I saw that there were only 8 people applied in Federal Business class in 2021 from the table on the following site:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/transparency/committees/cimm-feb-15-17-2022/data-dashboard.html

may be that is the reason why very few posts in this thread.
but I am not sure if I got the info right.

intake = application IRCC received
output = application they finalised? (or they approved)
admission = people actually landed, confirmed pr status and got pr card. (this number matches the overall figure with IRCC other reports)

correct me if I am wrong and the number includes both SE and SUV

Mandarin0212

Star Member
Aug 7, 2020
Hi all,
Some encouraging news: finally we got our application number. We submitted our hard copy application in 2021 of January. We got our temporary number after that very soon, but since nothing. We were able to link our application online to our IRCC account so we see our papers being processed by 92%. They say the processing time is 11 weeks more and after they contact us. Hopefully they will find our case satisfying and we don’t need to do much more thing.
Fingers cross.
So everybody please keep going! Don’t give up!