+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Self-Employed Application 2021

comerunning19

Sep 12, 2019
Canada
Thank you very much for the answer. When I submitted the documents, I hoped that they would respond quickly. But the delays are very frustrating. It is not clear how long to wait. Some moved very quickly under this program for 9 months or 1.5 years from submission. But now, it could drag on for more than 37 months, is that right? After all, 37 months is the average time for processing applications, so maybe 5 years?? I don't know what to do, when you submit documents, you count on one thing, and then everything changes. This is very wrong, now you will not withdraw your application, because they will not return all the money. How can I migrate faster? I tried to find a job offer, but those people who help to do this are asking for a lot of money. $12,000 for working as a nurse with a salary of $15 per hour. It's unreal. It's a pity, I want to give children a future so much, but in the end, it's such a disappointment.
It is frustrating. Yes.

Not a good idea to pay to get a job..

comerunning19

Sep 12, 2019
Canada
Thank you very much that you shared your knowledge.
So may you suggest that our application is doomed to failure? It is definitely not a trading business, it is a service business. We are not selling a product, we are selling a service...:-( we think we have a string business plan (we made it with a company), and my husband has more than 3 years of entrepreneurial experience. But if only they can get it who trading we’ve just waste a LOT of money to
Not sure if you've read this -
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/temporary-residents/foreign-workers/exemption-codes/canadian-interests-significant-benefit-entrepreneurs-self-employed-candidates-seeking-operate-business-r205-c11.html

lyubov24

Mar 8, 2021
Good afternoon! Please tell me who applied in 2021, has anyone received a temporary number?If I applied online, did I need to register through GCKey and link my account where I applied with GCKey? Or not necessarily. After submitting the application, a questionnaire letter came to the mail about how convenient it was to submit online under the self-employed program. It turns out that when my application is opened, an email should arrive. Do I need to additionally link the submitted application with GCKey?

lyubov24

Mar 8, 2021
now I read the news on "cic news" they write-"A higher flow of refugees and humanitarian organizations will lead to the fact that the immigration of economic and family classes will be a smaller proportion than usual, but both of these classes will account for a higher proportion of newcomers to Canada in 2023 and 2024, as Canada hopes to reduce the reception of refugees and humanitarian organizations after it completes its operation to resettle Afghans." Does this mean that it is not worth waiting for an answer to those who filed in 2021 as self-employed? I understand correctly?

lyubov24

Mar 8, 2021
Hello...Any one received any update?
I don't have any updates. there is not even an answer in six months. Do you have any updates? now the deadline has been extended to 41 months and it is possible that while we are waiting, it will still last. This is a dead program. I plan to withdraw my application until they start considering it, let them return the money. I will apply for a visa for education. I will go to study and work, in 2 years I will apply for permanent residence